Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Give me your bad movies!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
diamondd (David N.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2018 12:59 PM ET

I thought of one my girlfriend and I watched the other day right away when I started reading through this. The movie is "Army of One" (Blu-Ray/DVD combo) and I put it on my tower if you'd like to check it out. I also have a spreadsheet with over 1,400 movies (and I have many more to add - mostly single disc DVDs - newer release to much older of many genres). I'd love to put them on the wish list multiples page but most (or all) of them will never get there though with all that's involved. I'm sure there's plenty more of the types you'd want I could recommend from there and the rest of my collection if I got the time. I'm wondering if there's anything special you're looking for though - I may have it. 

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/1/2018 4:24 PM ET

Thought you might like the boobs,... ah I mean movies.

Mark D.

Date Posted: 3/5/2018 10:45 AM ET

here are a few titles you might want to add to your collection....they are really BAD movies"

Plan 9 from Outer Space                                                    Bride of the Monster

The Atomic Brain                                                               Sharktopus

Creature from the Haunted Sea                                           Any of the Sharknado movies

Horror of Party Beach                                                        Pieces

Godzilla's Revenge                                                            Blood Feast

Godzilla vs. Megalon                                                          The Human Tornado

A*P*E                                                                               Thing with Two Heads

If I think of any more I'll add them to this post.

Sandee1 (Sandra J.)

Subject: Small tower, but may peak interest
Date Posted: 3/10/2018 2:28 PM ET

sandraj112738@hotmail.com

foxhack (David S.)

Date Posted: 3/10/2018 10:50 PM ET

diamondd: If you have your spreadsheet available I'd love to take a look. I've been raiding the wishlist multiples thread too, heheh.

Mark: I have a lot of bad public domain movies. I think I have The Human Tornado somewhere, and I tend to avoid Sharknado-type movies. They're too good for me. :)

lory: Thanks for appealing to my inner teenager. :D

Sandra: Thanks, but I'm not much for westerns that don't star Bud Spencer and Terence Hill. :)

Last Edited on: 3/10/18 10:52 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Sandee1 (Sandra J.)

Subject: list of bad movies from tower
Date Posted: 3/11/2018 11:55 AM ET
  1. Promised Land Blu-Ray/DVD 
  2. When the Game Stands Tall Bluray/DVD
  3. Santa Fe Trail DVD
  4. Randolph Scott 6 Western set DVD

All total at 11 credits- yours for 8.

Page: