Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***September/October WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***September/October WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 9/7/2021 6:31 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • Do not create hold posts. It's unfair to people who are actually ready to go. Your post needs to be ready for checking within 30 minutes of posting.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Gloria has graciously agreed to help out in the thread over the weekends. If you receive a PM from her regarding your post, it's official, so please treat her with courtesy and respect and make any necessary corrections.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 9/7/2021 6:31 PM ET

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 9/7/2021 6:32 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Deals PostDVD TowerPBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. 

DEALS: Check out my DEALS Post for some great discounts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays: 

Unpostable Blu-rays:

WL DVDs:

DVD Zero/Only Copy Items (Single disc DVDs are 3/2 & may be combined with single disc DVDs on my tower):

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each or 3 for 2 credits/disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated):

Bundles:

• More to come...

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Please assume unpostable items are disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated. Also, please see my Deals post for a more complete list & deals:

Multi-disc items:

Biblical Archaeology Society Lectures Series DVDs (All unpostable: None are in the system. The links all go to Amazon or ebay) 15 DVDs sweetened to 8CR. 

1. Biblical Controversies and Enigmas (013964072365) New/Sealed
  2. God, The Bible & Human Suffering DVD Lecture Series Biblical Archaeology Society (805996838121)
  3. God’s Images In The Prophetic Books DVD Charleston Seminar Part 2 (805996838329.)
  4. Lost Christianities (9780979635700) 6 DVDs + a CD-ROM
  5. New answers to old questions : what archaeology tells us (822371135132) Unpostable: I think they’re MOD discs. 4 discs.
  6. Who Really Wrote the Bible: Differing Views on the Authorship DVD (822371132124) Unpostable: MOD discs. 2 discs

Freebies: Digital copies disclaimer - these all come from movies I bought new, but I don't guarentee them. In my experience they work about 90% of the time after they've "expired", but again I don't guarentee them.

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 3 items ordered): 

Freebies (Choose 1 for every 5 items ordered):

Last Edited on: 12/3/21 9:34 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 9/7/2021 8:40 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles or more from these lists and my tower. Please PM me with your request as well as having them on your WL Auto Request. Thanks. 2 for 1 on my tower, so if you are getting a tower item it is half off but need you to get two titles.  

Last Updated (12/3/21)

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

UNPOSTABLE BLU RAYS:

•  

DIGITAL CODES AVAILABLE:

• Avengers Infinity War

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Solo: Star Wars

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi

• Paddington

• Deadpool

• All My Life

• Man of Steel

• The Dark Knight Rises

• Dredd

• Hobbs and Shaw

• Furious 7 

• Hangover Part III

• Diary of a Wimpy Kid Long Haul

• Hunger Games 1

• Hunger Games 2 

• Hunger Games 3 - MockingJay Part 1

• Spiderman Homecoming 

• Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Men Tell No Tale 

• Hobbit Unexpected Journey

Last Edited on: 12/3/21 11:45 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 9/7/2021 10:19 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's or Blu-Ray’s
(Also, I do not have UV Codes for any of these Blu-Rays)
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

I would like to send these out in sets:

Boondock Saints (Truth & Justice Edition) [Blu-ray]         total copies = 0

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day [Blu-ray]              total copies = 2

The Bourne Identity Blu-ray                        total copies = 1

The Bourne Supremacy Blu-ray                     total copies = 1

The Bourne Ultimatum Blu-ray                total copies = 1

Jason Bourne (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD)   Members wishing 5

Dexter: The First Season                                               SwapaDVD Credits: 4

Dexter: The Complete Second Season                    SwapaDVD Credits: 4

Dexter: The Complete Third Season                      SwapaDVD Credits: 4

Dexter: The Fourth Season                                             SwapaDVD Credits: 4

(these 4 seasons are my own personal DVD’s watched once, excellent condition)

All of these for 14 Credits

All of the Available Fast & Furious:

The Fast and the Furious (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)                             Total Copies: 0

https://www.swapadvd.com/Fast-Furious-2009-Blu-Ray/dvd/290537/

2 Fast 2 Furious (Blu-ray + Digital Copy)              (missing DVD)         Total Copies: 2
https://www.swapadvd.com/2-Fast-Furious-Blu-Ray/dvd/290534/

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift [Blu-ray]                                   Total Copies: 1
https://www.swapadvd.com/Fast-Furious-Tokyo-Drift-Blu/dvd/223541/

Fast & Furious (2009) (Blu-ray)    (missing DVD)                                  Total Copies: 0
https://www.swapadvd.com/Fast-Furious-Blu-Ray-Digital/dvd/290535/

Fast Five (Blu-ray)                                   (missing DVD)                          Total Copies: 1
https://www.swapadvd.com/Fast-Five-Blu-Ray-Digital/dvd/290536/

Fast Furious 6                                             (missing DVD)                        Total Copies: 0
https://www.swapadvd.com/Fast-Furious-6/dvd/316050/

Furious 7 [Blu-ray] (4K UHD)                                                                Members Wishing: 1
https://www.swapadvd.com/Furious-7-Blu-Ray/dvd/328188/

The Fate of the Furious (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)                                Members Wishing: 4
https://www.swapadvd.com/Fate-Furious-4K-Ultra-HD/dvd/326494/

All of these for 18 Credits

The Girl Who Played with Fire [Blu-ray]        SwedishEnglish              Members Wishing: 1

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo [Blu-ray]    SwedishEnglish              Members Wishing: 2

The Hangover 2 [Blu-ray]                                                 SwapaDVD Credits: 4

The Hangover: Part III (Blu-Ray+DVD+Digital HD)        SwapaDVD Credits: 4

reduced to 6 credits (they are all postable)

he first 6 Harry Potter films in excellent condition. Watched once all from my personal library.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (FS Edition) (Harry Potter 1)   Discs: 2 (with slipcover)

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (FS Edition) (Harry Potter 2)  Discs: 2  (with slipcover)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2-Disc FS Edition) (Harry Potter 3)  Discs: 2 

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (WS Edition) (Harry Potter 4)  Discs: 1 

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2-Disc Special Edition)  Discs: 2 (with slipcover)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2-Disc Limited Special Edition)  Discs: 2  (with slipcover)  

11 DVD’s for just 6 credits

How I Met Your Mother – All 9 Seasons

(Some UPC unrecognized)

How I Met Your Mother Season One                                            SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother Season Two (UPC unrecognized)             SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: Season Three (2008) NR (UPC unrecognized)     SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: Season Four (2009) NR (UPC unrecognized)       SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: Season Five                                  SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: Season Six                                    SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: The Complete Seventh Season        SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother: Season Eight                                 SwapaDVD Credits: 3

How I Met Your Mother Season 9                                       SwapaDVD Credits: 3

All of these for 24 Credits

Jurassic Park Collection (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)         - Note: Jurassic Park and Jurassic World in 3D and 2D, Lost World and Jurassic Park III only in 2D (2 wishers)            (no UPC Code)(nice box)         6 DISC set         SwapaDVD Credits:12

Fallen Kingdom (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital)                     SwapaDVD Credits: 4

All of these for 12 Credits

The Lost Boys [Blu-ray]                                       Members Wishing: 3

Lost Boys: The Thirst [Blu-ray]                             total copies = 0

Lost Boys: The Tribe [Blu-ray]                             total copies = 0

Maze Runner [Blu-ray]                                             SwapaDVD Credits: 4

Maze Runner 2: Scorch Trials [Blu-ray]                     SwapaDVD Credits: 4
(with slip cover & comic book)

Maze Runner: Death Cure (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital)    SwapaDVD Credits: 4
(with comic book)

All of these for 10 credits

Scrubs Seasons package:

Scrubs - The Complete First Season                                                SwapaDVD Credits: 3

Scrubs - The Complete Second Season                                             SwapaDVD Credits: 3

Scrubs - The Complete Third Season                                               SwapaDVD Credits: 3

Scrubs - The Complete Fourth Season (Brand New, Sealed)          SwapaDVD Credits: 3

Scrubs - The Complete Fifth Season (Brand New, Sealed)             SwapaDVD Credits: 3

Scrubs - The Complete Sixth Season (Brand New, Sealed)             SwapaDVD Credits: 3

All of these for 15 Credits

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]             Members wishing 1

Alcatraz: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]                   Members Wishing: 0

Blindness / Proof [Blu-ray]                                   Members Wishing: 1

Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]                        Members Wishing: 3

Driven to Kill [Blu-ray]                                       Members Wishing: 1

Earthquake [Blu-ray]                         Members Wishing: 2

Fanboys [Blu-ray]                                                  Members Wishing: 1

Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]                       Members Wishing: 1

Grimm's Snow White [Blu-ray]                   Members Wishing: 2

Marked for Death [Blu-ray]                           Members Wishing: 1

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron 2-Disc BD Combo Pack (3D BD+BD+DHD) [Blu-ray]

Members Wishing: 4

New York Stories [Blu-ray]                                          Members Wishing: 6

Sharkansas Women's Prison Massacre [Blu-ray]          Members Wishing: 1

Stan Helsing [Blu-ray]                                       Members Wishing: 0

Way of the Wicked [Blu-ray]                             Members Wishing: 1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

The Amazing Spider-Man Limited Edition Blu-Ray DVD Gift Set with Spidey Mask Case & Bonus Disk

Bullet to the Head [Blu-ray]

Caught in the Crossfire

Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 

In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds [Blu-ray]

Joy [Blu-Ray + Digital HD]

Man of Steel (Blu-ray 3D)                  Total Copies: 2  (reduced to 6 credits)

Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]

Molly's Game [Blu-ray]

The Punisher [Blu-ray]

Robots [Blu-ray]

S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale [Blu-ray]

The Shallows (Blu-ray + UV)

Sleuth [Blu-ray]

Total Recall [Blu-ray]

Troy - The Director's Cut [Blu-ray]

Vampire Academy [Blu-ray]

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

(no UPC)

Creature From the Black Lagoon (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) (2014) G
     (slight cut through side spline, and case broken from USPS)  2 buddied credits.

Blu-ray  Disc only Missing 3D or DVD

After Earth  (no DVD) 2 buddied credits.
Flight (no DVD)   2 buddied credits.
Hercules (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)  (no 3D) 4 Buddied credits
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

slight cut through UPC

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)  (with Slipbox cover, includes all 4 masks)  
(inner artwork torn about an inch on the back bottom)                                                    3 credits

Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (2013) R
           UPC # 883929246847)  2 buddied credits.

Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R      Members Wishing: 3 - 2 buddied credits.

Phantom Punch [Blu-ray] (2010) (UPC code torn off) Members Wishing: 2

Blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray] (2010) R 
                       UPC – 043396365988  Blockbuster UPC # 3390544308702105
Maggie (2015) PG-13     Maggie (blu ray w/digital hd) ( upc # 031398223573)  2 buddied credits.
          same as    Maggie [Blu-ray] (2015) R Members Wishing: 2 031398223573
          Lionsgate Home Entertainment sku 0003139822356
              https://www.upcindex.net/031398223566

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

The Amityville Horror III - The Demon (Amityville 3-D)                    Members wishing 1

Batman - The Complete 1943 Movie Serial Collection                           Members Wishing: 3

Chappelle's Show: The Complete Series                                             Members Wishing: 2

Demoted                                                                               Members Wishing: 1

Freddy Got Fingered                                                                               Members Wishing: 1

Garfield's Pet Force 3d                                                                  Members Wishing: 1

GI Joe: Countdown for Zartan                                                           Members Wishing: 2

Great American Western V.21, The                                                      Members Wishing: 1

Grounded for Life - Season Four                                                         Members Wishing: 3

The Lost World - Jurassic Park  Widescreen Collector's Edition          Members Wishing:3

The Seventh Sign                                                                              Members wishing 5

Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                               Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)

Battling Marshal

Crazy 

Crow

Dangerous Man 

East Side Kids - Smart Alecks

East Side Kids - Boys of the City      

'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge

Get Christie Love / Lady Cocoa

Gone in 60 Seconds

Grounded for Life: Season 2

Marvel Knights: Thor & Loki Blood Brothers

Mass Destruction

Merlin's Apprentice

NFL: America's Game: Denver Broncos

Orgazmo (Unrated Special Edition)

A Night At the Roxbury (Special Collector's Edition)

Sommersby

Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix

Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles 

Transformers Armada - Flashbacks  

Universal Soldiers

Yo Gabba Gabba: Deluxe Edition Dvd W/CD  

Unpostable DVD’s: 
Please Buddy me the credits for these

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman     cardboard snap case cut off, and put into a plastic DVD case
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (Slight cut throught UPC)(NEW/Sealed)  Members Wishing: 2
            (I do have 2 of these)

Bleak House by Charles Dickens – Masterpiece Theatre 2 disc  with  Gillian Anderson Charles Dance

Dracula (75th Anniversary Edition) (Universal Legacy Series) (2006)  Members wishing 4
Artwork is a printed copy(by some Library)  there are library stickers on the cover, and on the Centerhub of the DVD.

UPC CODES NOT in the System:

Garfield - A Tail of two Kitties - barcode, 024543387428

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) Only 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

No UPC CODE:

Unpostable – no UPC

Jurassic Park Adventure Pack                     Total Copies: 0

Six Days, Seven Nights (1998) PG-13  no UPC (Not for Individual Sale)

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli)
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only in a white sleeve

Master and Commander - The Far Side of the World (Widescreen Edition)
     (insert artwork only, no coverArt)

Freebies :

Take one free with every request of any 2 items

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only in a white sleeve

(You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 2 DVD's)

A Farewell to Arms

A Force of One 

Bachelor Party

Back to School

Batman - Mask of the Phantasm (1999)   UPC: 085391550228   Number of Discs: 1

Batman Begins (0)   UPC: 012569713390   Number of Discs: 1

Black Sheep-Dvd (Chk) (2002)   UPC: 097363324225   Number of Discs: 1

Bloodrayne

Buddy

Celtic Woman

Cloverfield (2008)   UPCs: 097363520641, 0097363520641   Number of Discs: 1

Collateral Damage / Eraser (2006)   UPC: 012569757684   Number of Discs: 1

Cruel Intentions 3 

Darkest knight III 

Delta Force 2

DJ Scoob Doo Streets Talk DVD (Omar Broadway Edition) 

Doom (Full-Screen Unrated Extended Edition) (2006)   UPC: 025192031328   Number of Discs: 1

Dracula the Legacy Collection (Disc One Only)

Final Fantasy VII - Advent Children (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2006)   UPCs: 043396118966 Number of Discs: 2

Ghostbusters Double Feature Gift Set (Ghostbusters/ Ghostbusters 2 and Commemorative Book)  (2005)      

Ghosts of Mars (Special Edition) (2001)   UPC: 043396062504   Number of Discs: 1

GoldenEye (2007)  UPCs: 027616066220   Number of Discs: 1

Halo Legends (Single-Disc Edition) (2010)   UPC: 883929099245   Number of Discs: 1

Hellboy (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2004)   UPCs: 043396013179, 043396013186   Number of Discs: 2

Hellraiser Inferno

Hit & Run   

Hush 

Independence Day (Two-Disc Collector's Edition) (2003) PG-13   Number of Discs:: 2

Jackass - The Movie (W/S Special Edition) (2003)   UPCs: 097363416449, 097363416425   Number of Discs: 1

Jackass Number Two (Unrated) (2006)   UPC: 097361208749   Number of Discs: 1

Jackie Chan – Master with Cracked Fingers & Young Master

King Kong (Two-Disc Collector's Edition) (2006)   UPCs: 025192994524, 025195001724   Number of Discs: 2

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider (2001)   UPC: 097363367529   Number of Discs: 1

Leprechaun in Space     

Lovers and Liars/The Promise of Love     Double Feature Lovers and Liars / the Promise of Love

Mail                            

Mars Attacks! (2004)   UPC: 085391448020   Number of Discs: 1

Mortal Kombat (1997) PG-13   Number of Discs:: 1

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1998)   UPCs: 794043464324, 794043465222   Number of Discs: 1

Private Parts (1998)   UPC: 097363325178   Number of Discs: 1

Raise Your Voice  (2 sided FS /WS)

Rat Race-Dvd (Chk) (2002)   UPC: 097363368427   Number of Discs: 1

Resident Evil (Special Edition) (2002)   UPC: 043396082915   Number of Discs: 1

Saw II (Widescreen Edition) (2006)   UPCs: 031398188599, 313981885994   Number of Discs: 1

Saw III (Unrated Widescreen Edition) (2007)   UPCs: 031398208099, 0313982080990,    Number of Discs: 1

Saw (2005) R   UPCs: 031398165415, 0031398165415   Number of Discs: 1

Shrek (Two-Disc Special Edition) (2001)  UPCs: 667068901221, 0667068901221   Number of Discs: 2

Shrek the Third (Widescreen Edition) (2007)   UPC: 097361179247   Number of Discs: 1

Snakes on a Plane (Full Screen Edition) (2007)   UPC: 794043105630   Number of Discs: 1

Stir of Echoes (0)   UPCs: 012236101970,    Number of Discs: 1

Terminator 2 - Judgment Day (Extreme DVD) (2003)    UPC: 012236140986   Number of Discs: 2

The Abyss Special Edition (2 DVD)

The Cave (Widescreen Edition) (2006)   UPCs: 043396070967, 043396071094   Number of Discs: 1

The Chinese Connection

The Core (Full Screen Edition) (2003)   UPCs: 097360566840, 097360566826   Number of Discs: 1

The Exorcism of Emily Rose 

The Fast and the Furious (2002)   UPC: 025192127021   Number of Discs: 1

The Mask (New Line Platinum Series) (1997)   UPC: 794043401121   Number of Discs: 1

The Street Fighter  (Sonny Chiba & Gerald Yamata)

The Voyage of the Yes / A Real American Hero   (www.eastwestdvd.com)

Weekend At Bernie's

Zorro (Vina DVD)  Alain Delon, Stanley Baker, Ottavia Piccolo, Enzo Cerusico, Moustache

DISC  – Side A – Brideless Groom & Let’s Get Tough  (Three Stooges' & East Side Kids)
   DISC  – Side B – Last Time I saw Paris & Jane Eyre

Last Edited on: 11/7/21 11:37 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 9/8/2021 7:00 AM ET

Gone..

Last Edited on: 11/4/21 4:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/8/2021 9:39 AM ET
Minimum request is 3 ~ or 2 Blu-ray.  To make this a smooth transaction please: Add to your WL on Auto Request  & Check your credits & funds.  You may mix & match with tower with 45 Blu-rays posted. DEAL: tower BR/DVD combos are 3 cr.
LIBRARY COPIES ~ A few in this list are library copies and I have disclosed this when it applies.  I order (purchase) library copies of movies I want to watch.  They are in great condition, have no scratches; w/ minor, small stickers, generally on spine, back of art, and sometimes hub. They are also postable.

BLU-RAY WL

BLU-RAY 0 COPIES / ONLY COPIES (posted combo blu-rays are 3 cr)

BLU-RAY ~ UNPOSTABLES

DVD  WISHLIST TITLES

DVD  0 COPIES ~ ONLY COPIES

DVD UNPOSTABLES
Single & 2-disc

Multi-disc box set

FREEBIES: HERE DOWN ~ one per every minimum order

Related image

DIGITAL HD INCENTIVES: Take one per minimum order (will not count as a "freebie" if you're ordering the movie) ~  Arkansas  / The Flash Season 1  /  The Good Liar  / Judas and the Black Messiah / Just Mercy / Loving  / Raya and the Last Dragon / Richard Jewell  / Searching The Hobbit-Desolation of Smaug Digital Hd / 3 Disney Reward Codes (Tales From Earthsea and two others w/ no titles on the paper, 3 count as 1)

DISC ONLY  The Artist  /  Big Fish / Black Knight  / GravityI am Sam  / The Jungle Book (BD) a little hiccup on disc / The Laramie Project (1w) might have the art for this / Logan's RunMidnight in Paris / MortdecaiPride & PrejudiceSpace Cowboys / Spider-Man 3 / Star Wars The Clone Wars / Unfriended / The Visit (DVD)  / Venus / The Way, Way Back /

Last Edited on: 12/1/21 12:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 213
WalterKuzens (Walter K.)

Subject: Lovers, the Wife, Mauritanian
Date Posted: 9/8/2021 11:49 AM ET

Sending PM to gloria for Lovers, the Wife,  and Mauritanian

FritzFassbender (Nathaniel B.)

Date Posted: 9/8/2021 11:58 AM ET

Minimium 5 Credit / 2 Title requirement, whichever is higher.   Titles are a mixture of former rentals and non-rentals.  All are DVDs unless noted otherwise.

Can be combined with DVD Tower.  Please Post and PM me if interested.

Unpostable:

Wish Listed - Postable:

Zero Copies / Only Copy:

Last Edited on: 11/23/21 9:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 9/8/2021 4:04 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/4/21 4:08 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 9/8/2021 6:29 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/9/21 6:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Nathaniel!
Date Posted: 9/9/2021 10:53 AM ET

Last Edited on: 9/10/21 10:54 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
WalterKuzens (Walter K.)

Subject: Murder on the Orient Express
Date Posted: 9/9/2021 11:00 PM ET

PMing gloria for Murder on the Orient Express

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/10/2021 2:41 PM ET

Added to my list above View Inline

Beauty The Beast ~ The Complete Series

Camp X Ray

Great Indian Leaders and Nations

Last Edited on: 9/22/21 12:30 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
hangfirebooks (William S.)

Date Posted: 9/11/2021 9:54 AM ET

Minimum 3 items. Please have postables wishlisted, and sufficient swap dollars.

May be combined with selections from my DVD Tower.

WL'd DVDS
The Beach House (Lovecraftian, eco-horror) (5w) NEW 11/30
Night Drive (Brutal South African Hills Have Eyes) (1w)
The Night Sitter (Argento Homage Baby Sitter Slasher with Witches) (2w) NEW 12/11
Project Nim (Doc on hippies raising a chimp like a human child and language learning) (5w)
The Slaughter Rule (Early Ryan Gosling football drama) (2w)
The 7th Day (Spanish Family Feud drama directed by Carlos Saura) (2w)
Wild Combination: A Portrait of Arthur Russell (music doc) (4w)

ZERO/ONLY COPIES DVD
Babe (1995) (0p0w)
Dead Birds (Old West Horror) (0p0w)
Dig! (90s Rock Documentary on the Dandy Warhols and the Brian Jonestown Massacre) (2 Disks) (0w0p)
The Essential John Wayne (12 DVD Set of most of Wayne's B pictures. 23 films)
Ju-on (The Grudge) (0w0p)
My Architect: A Son's Journey (Louis Kahn Architecture Documentary) (0w0p)
Red Dwarf: Series I (British scifi television) (0w0p)
Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay (DCU Movie) (0p0w)
A Talking Cat!?! (So bad it's good film w/Eric Roberts voice featured on the Flop House Podcast) 0w0p

WL'd BLU-RAY
Cheap Thrills (Black/Horror comedy about impoverished friends forced to one up each other for cash) (1w)

ZERO/ONLY COPIES BLU-RAY
Alan Partridge [Blu-Ray] (only copy) NEW 11/16
John Dies at the End [Blu-Ray] (only copy) (4 creds)
Mission Impossible: Fallout [Blu-Ray] (only copy) (4 creds)
Rampant (Korean Historical-era Zombie drama)
V/H/S [Blu-Ray] (horror anthology) (only copy)

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY
Epcot Center: The Land (Extinct Attractions Club DVD)
Voodoo Apocalypse (Pseudo-Grindhouse Mexican Wrestling Zombie thing. Good Music. IMDB Link) (unpostable. Blu-Ray/DVD Combo) (3 creds buddied)

UNPOSTABLE DVD
Helen of Troy (1956. Director: Robert Wise. Trojan War) DISK ONLY. This one with (4w)

Last Edited on: 12/11/21 11:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
FritzFassbender (Nathaniel B.)

Date Posted: 9/11/2021 1:10 PM ET

Sending PM to William S for:

• Meridian
  • Stage Fright
  • Legends of The Superheroes
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/14/2021 3:16 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/18/21 1:41 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 9/15/2021 7:38 AM ET
PM Neal for last Jedi & Fate of the furious
Advertisement (Bret H.)

Date Posted: 9/15/2021 9:04 AM ET

Minimum request 3 items
Can combine with items from my posted  CD and DVD listings.
Can also combine with my "Deal on Kids videos
Can also combine with my Deal on Kids Books on PaperbackSwap.com

WL Blu-Ray:
Enchanted [Blu-ray]  (disney, fantasy) (WL 6)
Fifty Shades of Black [Blu-ray] (WL 1)
Hercules [Blu-ray]  (disney, kids, animation) (WL 5) 
Hocus Pocus [Blu-ray] (fantasy, comedy) (WL 7)
IMAX: Deep Sea (Single Disc Blu-ray 3D / Blu-ray Combo)  (WL 6) 
The Jane Austen Book Club [Blu-ray]  (WL 1)
Serenity [Blu-ray] (sci-fi, Firefly movie) (WL 1)
Sin City (Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions) [Blu-ray] (animation) (WL 3)
My Life as a Zucchini  (kids, animation) (WL 1)
The Walking Dead Season 7 (zombie) (WL 5)
The Walking Dead Season 8 (zombie) (WL 1)
Cinderella (Disney, kids, animation) (WL 4)
Sully 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital HD (WL 4)
The House with a Clock in Its Walls (WL 1) 

0 Wishers Blue-Ray
Admission (Blu-Ray)(Includes French subtitles) 
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (Two Disc and BD Live) [Blu-ray] (fantasy)
Guns Girls and Gambling  
Hidden Figures (BD+DVD+DHD) [Blu-ray] 
The Twilight Saga: New Moon Blu-ray SteelBook [Canadian Import]   [unopened,  includes bonus empty steelcase for original Twilight film] 
Bones Season 7 
Norm of the North (Kids Animation https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1594972/ )    
Lonesome Dove 
Rambo - The Fight Continues 
Friends with Benefits

Wishlisted DVDs
The Gruffalo (kids, animation) (WL 1)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (fantasy) (WL 2)
James Bond On Her Majesty's Secret Service   (WL 5)
Jesse Stone Innocents Lost (WL 4) 
Kung Fu The Complete Third Season (WL 5)
Monsters Inc (kids, animation) (WL 12)  
Romper Stomper (Two-Disc Special Edition) (WL 1)  
Saturday Night Fever (WL 1)
Sharpe's Eagle (WL 4)
The Super Hero Squad Show: Quest For The Infinity Sword Vol. 2  (kids, animation, superhero) (WL 1) 
The Super Hero Squad Show: Quest For The Infinity Sword Volume Three (kids, animation, superhero) (WL 1)  
Teen Titans: Divide and Conquer -Season 1 Vol. 1 (kids, animation, superhero) (WL 1) 
The Thing About My Folks  (WL 1)
TransGeneration (WL 2) 
Blue Man Group How to Be a Megastar Live! (DVD with CD)  (WL 3)  
Bamboo In Winter (Christian) (WL 3) 
Boardwalk Empire Complete First Season (WL 1) 
Barbie Her Sisters in A Puppy Chase (kids) (WL 2) 
Magic School Bus - Bugs Bugs Bugs (kids) (WL 3) 
The Magic School Bus - Space Adventures (kids) (WL 1) 
James Bond The Man With The Golden Gun (WL 2) 
Animusic - A Computer Animation Video Album (animation, music) (WL 4) 
GoCat Cat Dreams DVD for Cats (WL 2) 
The Dead Zone - The Complete Third Season (WL 1)   (season 4 is also available on my tower)
Royal Pains Season Three - Volume One (WL 1)  
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (WL 1) 
Maze Runner 2 Scorch Trials (WL 8) 
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (WL 4) 
Arthur Arthur's Family Vacation (WL 2) 
Dora the Explorer - Catch the Stars (WL 1) 
Batman Beyond - The Movie (animation) (WL 1)
An American Girl: Saige Paints the Sky (2013) (WL 1) 
Octonauts: To the Gup-X (2014) (WL 3) 
Mel Brooks' History of the World -- Part I (1999) (wl 2) 
Walt Disney âTarzan (2000) (animation) (WL 20) 
The Best of Riverdance (2005) (WL 1) 
Batman - The Complete 1943 Movie Serial Collection (2005) (WL 2) 
The Breakfast Club (WL 1) 
Maze Runner 2 Scorch Trials (WL 8) 
Call the Midwife Season Three (WL 7) 
Call the Midwife Season 4 (WL 14) 
Innocent Blood )WL 2) 
George and the Dragon (WL 2) 
Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas (WL 6)  (digipack, includes "horton hears a who")
THOR (WL 9)
101 Dalmatians (Disney, kids) (WL 29) 
March of the Wooden Soldiers (Laurel and Hardy comedy, Christmas) (WL 1) 
Best of Discovery Channel Volume 5 (4 disc set) (WL 2)  (Vol 6 is under 0 wishers, Vol 7 is under unpostables below)
Castle The Complete Fourth Season (WL 3)
Castle The Complete Sixth Season (Wl 6) 
Miss Marple Set 2 (WL 1) 
America's Atomic Bomb Tests 2 Operation Hardtack (WL 1) (documentary) 
Curious George 3 Back to the Jungle (WL 1) (kids, animation) 
O Brother Where Art Thou (WL 4) 
Love's Unending Legacy (Janette Oke) (WL 3)
Love's Abiding Joy (Janette Oke) (WL 4) 
Dr Quinn Medicine Woman - The Movies The Movie aka Revelations / The Heart Within (WL 1) 
Inside Out (WL 11) (animation) 
10 (WL 1) 
Somersault (WL 1) 

Exercise
Doonya: The Bollywood Dance Workout - Beginner Breakdown (WL 1) 
The Firm Pump Jump 'N Jab (excercise, in shrinkwrap) (WL 1)
Trudie Styler's Sculpt & Tone Ballet (exercise, in shrinkwrap) (WL 1) 
5 Day Fit Trouble Zone Solutions (Gaiam, exercise) (WL 1) 
Keeping Fit in Your 50s 3-Pack (exercise) (WL 1) 
Pure Barre Lowry Lofts 1 Ballet Dance Pilates Fusion Workout (exercise) (WL 5) 
Pure Barre Lowry Lofts 2 Ballet Dance Pilates Fusion Workout (exercise) (WL 2) 
Pure Barre Pershing Square 2 Ballet Dance Pilates Fusion Workout (exercise) (WL 5) (in shrinkwrap) 
IGNITE by SPRI 900 Calorie Burn (WL 1) (exercise, in shrinkwrap)
Wyoma: African Healing Dance (Fitness) (WL 2)
John P Milton Cultivate Longevity Qi Gong for Long Life. (exercise) (WL 1) 
Qi Gong for Cleansing (2005) NR (WL 4)
Mark Blanchard's Progressive Power Yoga Prenatal Pregnancy Routines  (WL 1)
Shiva Rea Solar Flow Yoga (WL 2)

Gaiam Yoga series
Kundalini Yoga With Gurmukh (WL 3) (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
Rodney Yee's Complete Yoga for Beginner's (WL 1) (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
Kathryn Budig's QuickStart Yoga for Beginners and More (WL 0) (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
Hot Yoga for Beginners (WL 0) (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
Power Yoga - Total Body Workout (WL 0) (exercise)  
Yoga Conditioning for Athletes with Rodney Yee Deluxe Edition (WL 0) (exercise)  
Gaiam Kids Yoga kids Fun Collection (WL 0) 
Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga DVD -Gaiam - 4 Workouts on 1 DVD (WL 0) 
Quickstart Yoga (WL 1) (in shrinkwrap) 
Yoga Journal's Yoga for Strength and Energy (WL 0)
   I have several other titles posted because there is another copy in the system. 
  My posted copies of the following are still in shrinkwrap:
   Seane Corn Vinyasa Flow Yoga - Uniting Movement And Breath - Session One 

Rodney Yee's Yoga for Your Week  
   Seane Corn Detox Flow Yoga DVD 

0 Wishers DVDs:
The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation 
Mad About You - The Complete Third Season  (Seasons 1 and 2 are also available on my tower)
Mad About You The Complete Fourth Season 
Barbie A Perfect Christmas (kids) 
Barbie in A Mermaid Tale 2 (kids)
Barbie and The Secret Door (kids)
Dora the Explorer Dora's Fairytale Adventure (kids) 
Arthur Arthur's Missing Pal (kids)
Thomas and Friends On Site With Thomas Other Adventures (kids) 
Thomas Friends James Goes Buzz Buzz (kids) 
Larryboy The Cartoon Adventures in The Yodelnapper (kids) 
Secrets of the Furious Five (Kung Fu Panda) (kids) 
Fairies - The Seventh Unicorn and other Stories by Shirley Barber Vol 2 (kids)
Ready Jet Go Jet's First Halloween DVD (kids) 
The Hideaways    (different release of The Hideaways which has 6 on wish list) 
Around the World in 80 Days  
ER The Complete Fifth Season 
Level One Productions Presents High Five  (sports skiing movie) 
Jesse Stone Sea Change 
Jesse Stone Stone Cold 
Touched 
The 10th Kingdom  (fantasy) 
PD James - A Certain Justice (mystery) in shrinkwrap 
Elf on the Shelf DVD An Elf's Story 
Dora the Explorer - Super Babies 
Dora the Explorer Dora Saves the Snow Princess 
Thomas the Tank Engine 10 Years of Thomas Friends 
The Backyardigans - The Snow Fort 
Wonder Pets - Save the Unicorn 
Arthur and the Invisibles 
Fraggle Rock Double Feature: Where It All Began + Down In Fraggle Rock 
European Nymphing- A Strategic Approach DVD (fishing)  
Firm: Target Toning - Zero in Ten (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
Trudie Styler's Cardio Dance Flow (exercise, in shrinkwrap) 
That 70s Show - Holiday Edition 
Fierce People 
Toy Story 3  (kids, animation) 
Naruto Vol 24 (anime)  
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The Way of Invisibility Volume 3 (kids, animation)  
Deadwood - The Complete Third Season (swearing)
Call the Midwife Season Two
The Celts Christmas With The Celts
Offside 
Checking Out 
White Collar Season Four 
Farscape Season 1 Vol 2 - Exodus from Genesis / Throne for a Loss  
Farscape Season 1 Vol 3 - Back and Back and Back to the Future/Thank God It's Friday Again 
Princess Natasha Season 1 (kids, animation) 
Cookie Jar Halloween Cartoon Collection (kids, animation) 
The Princess and the Frog (kids, animation) 
Thomas Friends Thomas' Halloween Adventures (kids).  Disc is rather scratched, but played without problems on my player  
Raymond Briggs' The Snowman (kids, christmas)
Black Beauty (2018) 
The Card Game (PBS documentary on credit cards) 
Jennifer Aniston 4-Movie Spotlight Series (2 disc set) (Along Came Polly, The break-up, Love Happens, Wanderlust) 
Pilates Complete for Everyone (exercise) 
Avatar The Last Airbender - Book 1 Water Vol 1 (kids, animation) 
Inspector Lewis Series 2 
Criss Angel - Mindfreak - The Complete Season Two 
Babylon 5 The Gathering/In the Beginning 
Wild Side Costa Rica (documentary) 
Trudie Styler's Core Strength Pilates (exercise)(in shrinkwrap) 
Best of Discovery Vol 6
Castle The Complete Third Season
Creed
Love's Unfolding Dream (Janette Oke)
Goodnight Moon and Other Sleepytime Tales (kids, animation) 
Idlewild 
Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood (kids, animation) (digipack, disk somewhat scuffed) 
Into the Wild  
101 Dalmatians 2 Patch's London Adventure - Special Edition 
Maze Runner 
Kick-Ass 2 

Unpostable / Incentive DVDs (best match when UPC is missing)
Band of Brothers  (no UPC. 6 discs in tin box.) discounted to 5 credits
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets 2-disk widescreen  (Missing outer slipcase, no UPC) discounted to 1 credit
X-Men 1.5  (unpostable due to no UPC, 2 disks, discounted to 1 credit)
30 Rock: Season Four (2010) NR (missing outer sleave, so no UPC.  3 disks)  discounted to 2 credits  
Stargate SG-1: The Complete Second Season (2006) NR (5 disk set discounted to 4 credits) 
Stargate SG-1 Season 5 (Thinpak) (2006) (5 disk set discounted to 4 credits)
Stargate SG-1 Season 6 (Thinpak) (2006)  (5 disk set discounted to 4 credits)
Rango (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) (2011)  (Blu-ray disk, case, artwork, slipcover.  DVD disk missing.  2 credits) 
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)  (Blu-ray 3D disk only,regular Blu-ray and DVD disks are missing, case with artwork that has had bottom edge trimmed off).  Discounted to 2 credits.
House: Season 2 (2015) Unrated  (WL 0) (missing outer sleeve, so no UPC.  6 disks in illustrated tri-fold holder.  discounted to 3 credits) 
Penn & Teller: Bullshit! The Complete Second Season (UPC 758445208320 not in system. 3 dvds in individual cases with slipcase. 3 credits) 
Life of the Party - Melissa McCarthy Blu-ray + DVD. (UPC 883929623037 not in system.  4 credits)  
The Gunman (Blu-ray + DVD + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) (0)  Blu-ray only, missing DVD.   Discounted to 2 CRs.
Grudge Match  Blu-ray disc only, missing DVD,  Discounted to 2 CRs 
Charlote's Web Blu-ray + DVD family combo pack.  UPC 883929319886 not in system.  Discounted to 2 CRs.
National Geographic Beyond the Movie - The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring like this, but "special edition 'with two never-before seen featurettes'" with no UPC.  1 CR 
Kettlenetics with Master Instructor Michelle Khai.  UPC 029956402607 not in system.  4 discs in case with artwork. (exercise)  
Futurama Vol 1 (No UPC, 3 discs) 3 Crs
Best of Discovery Volume 7 (4 disc set, in shrinkwrap) UPC 74325254078 not in system.
Not Yet Begun To Fight (documentary on PTSD) (directors cut) No UPC.  1 disc, 1 CR 
Maggie and the Ferocious Beast Beach Party (kids, animation) UPC 826663142587 not in system  
The Sound of Music 45th Anniversary Edition  Normally a 3-disc blu-ray, dvd, and blu-ray special features set.  Missing blu-ray copy of the movie, have only the DVD movie and Blu-ray special features.  2 CRs 

Last Edited on: 11/29/21 4:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 35
Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 9/15/2021 7:10 PM ET

Requesting from Sherry C. (Monkchip)

Ozzy Osbourne - Live at Budokan (2002) NR

Wes Craven Presents The Breed (2007) R

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Bret
Date Posted: 9/17/2021 12:27 PM ET

Last Edited on: 9/18/21 1:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 9/18/2021 1:23 PM ET

Have requested Sleeper & others.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/18/2021 1:40 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/15/21 9:22 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/20/2021 9:43 AM ET

Added to my list above View Inline

Fawlty Towers - Waldorf Salad/The Kipper and the Corpse/The Anniversary/Basil the Rat

Transcendence (DVD+UltraViolet)

Last Edited on: 9/21/21 10:49 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
hoosiergal (Debra N.)

Date Posted: 9/20/2021 3:22 PM ET

sending PM to Glowbird for New Amsterdam and Kitchen Confidential

Page: