Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: OZARK PILGRIMS ANNUAL SPECIAL

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
OZARKPILGRIM (CHRIS G.)

Subject: OZARK PILGRIMS ANNUAL SPECIAL
Date Posted: 10/3/2021 5:49 PM ET

Hello Swappers. Well here it is the beginginf of Autumn and time for me to clean out my tower.

I have located about 15 DVDs that I can not post, mailnly because theri UPCs are not on file with the club. Also some the UPC are un-readable or non-existent. and one 2 disk set of The Greatest American Hero  that has no case or artwork, but it is the complete series including the pilot on the two disk set.

Here is my offer to you, since I can not list these DVDs,

For every DVD that you order from my tower, I will let you have your pick of two  of these unpostable DVDs.for free!

Some of them are fairly current and enjoyabel movies and some of them are un-knows, but they are all viewable, I have watched them all. I enjoyed soem of them very much, but they were just not keepers and I like to keep all of my DVDs on my tower postable.

So jump right in there order all you like from my tower and for each order, pick two  unpostabel and PM me what the selection is and they will be sent out with your regulare order. Remember to PM me, don't just post it here, I don't get back to this site except to remove DVDs that have been taken.

Keep in mind, thiis is first come first serve. I will try to keep the list current and if your choice is no longer abailable I will give you time to cancel your request.

On the off chance that you do not get your first pick, I will offer anotehr deal, If your pick is not available, you can order two from my tower and get one freebee from my tower, these on my tower are all postable!

So lets see how this deal plays out, I wouud really like to get rid of all these unpostabless!

All of my posted DVDs will come with cases and artwork, and most of the unpostables will as well aside from the one 2 disk set that I have posted as having no case or artwork!

Happy Swapping, Chris

NO UPC OR UN-READABLE

A BEER TALE

THE BIRD MEN

DOPAMINE

GREATEST AMERICAN HERO “2 DISK COMPLETE SERIES”

NO CASE, NO ARTWORK!

HEIST

THE HOTTIE & THE NOTTIE

IT CAME FROM THE SKI

THE HUNGER GAMES MOCKINGJAY PART 2

THE RESTORATION