Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Billy Blanks' Tae Bo Fat Blasting Cardio|
Actor: Billy Blanks
Genres: Exercise & Fitness
Seven-time World Martial Arts Champion Billy Blanks unleashes a fitness explosion, with his latest and greatest series of TAE BO workouts that will BLAST the fat away! Start shedding pounds immediately as he helps you pun... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Member Movie Reviews
Rijan L. from EAST ISLIP, NY
Reviewed on 7/7/2010...
0 of 1 member(s) found this review helpful.
Becky B. from POWDER SPGS, GA
Reviewed on 6/25/2010...
My daughter loves to work out to it. It's a good workout.
Very effective workout!
Amanda D. Stevens | Cedartown, GA | 01/01/2009
(4 out of 5 stars)
"I bought this video at an outlet store for $4.99 and it is worth well more than the small price I paid for it. I have seen Billy Blanks on T.V. for years, and wondered if his videos were all they made them out to be. IT IS NO LIE! I work out fairly regularly and am in good shape, but when I started his video, I felt like my body was being worked harder than ever before. The workouts are simple, but intense. The first few times I watched it, I had to stop half way through just to breathe and drink some water. But it didn't take me long to get used to it and go all the way through.
1. It is simple and effective. It keeps your heart pumping through most of the video, but is not so intense that any regular person can't do it.
2. The people are down-to-earth and encouraging. They make a few mistakes, but who doesn't? They laugh and tell jokes and encourage you and each other through the whole video.
3. It is short. It is only 45 minutes long, and it has a quick break between all of the exercises. But, most of the video, you will be working hard.
1. It can be hard on the knees. I have never had knee problems, but noticed that some of the side to side movements caused my knees to feel like they were stretching in the opposite direction. There was some soreness the next day, but by making a few adjustments, it is easier now. I just had to turn my knees outward instead of straight on those exercises.
2. There are a few times when the exercises are not even on both sides of the body. But even then, you only do about one set more and can easily adjust by adding or subtracting sets once you get to know the routine.
Overall, I found this video to be compelling, interactive, enthusiastic, and just plain fun. It makes me want to exercise even when I don't feel like it, and I'm glad that I bought it."