Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Married with Children - The Complete Fourth Season|
Actors: Ed O'Neill, Christina Applegate, Katey Sagal, David Garrison, Amanda Bearse
Directors: Gerry Cohen, Linda Day, Tony Singletary
Genres: Comedy, Television
Loud-mouthed. Obnoxious. More vulgar than ever. We wouldn't have them any other way. Make room on the couch for Married With Children: The Complete Fourth Season, another hilarious helping of demented domestic dysfunction ... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Married for the 4th
Ned | Eldersburg, Maryland United States | 07/06/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"During the 4th season Steve leaves the show as a regular. We hear Bucks talks for the first time. This set contains all 23 episodes on 3 disks.
1) Hot Off the Grill - At Al's Labor Day barbeque, Marcy's dead aunt's ashes wind up in the grill.
2) Dead Men Don't Do Aerobics - Peggy wins a week with Jim Jupiter, the healthiest man in Chicago.
3) Buck Saves the Day - Bud and Kelly attempt to raise money to attend a concert.
4) Tooth or Consequences - Excruciating pain has Al going to Marcy's dentist and finds out that he likes his assistant.
5) He Ain't Much, But He's Mine - Peggy thinks Al is more attractive after a visit to the beauty parlor.
6) Fair Exchange - Al and Peggy get $500 to house a foreign exchange student and Kelly becomes jealous of her popularity.
7) Desperately Seeking Miss October - Peggy sells Al's Playboy collection.
8) 976-SHOE - Al gets a $50K loan from Steve so he can have his shoe hot-line (Dr. Shoe), it turns out to be a bust and Steve gets fired.
9) Oh, What A Feeling - Al is looking to buy a new car and has been saving and hiding his money in the backyard. When he looks in the box his money almost gone and he finds a "red" hair.
10) At the Zoo - Steve is supposed to be looking for a job but he is spending his time at the zoo and the aquarium.
11 & 12) It's a Bunduful Life (Part 1 & 2) - In this 2 part episode, Al can't get to the bank in time to get money to buy Christmas presents and in an "It's A Wonderful Life" type scenario, Al finds out what it would be like if he had never been born.
13) Who'll Stop the Rain - Al fix the leak in his roof.
14) A Taxing Problem - Al has IRS problems after Peggy's creative tax preparations.
15) Rock and Roll Girl - Kelly becomes a Rock & Roll singer and Bud is her agent.
16 & 17) You Gotta Know When to Fold `Em (part 1 & 2) - Steve has left Marcy and Peggy talks her into going to Las Vegas and lose 5K of Al's money. Al finds out and he and the kids head to Vegas
18) What Goes Around Comes Around - Al is asked to speak at his Polk High reunion.
19) Peggy Turns 300 - Peggy bowls a 300 games and Al can't stand it.
20) Peggy Made a Little Lamb - Peggy finds out she didn't graduate from High School and has to take home economics to get her diploma.
21) Raingirl - Kelly gets a high paying job as a weather girl.'
22) The Agony of Defeet - Al is selected to be a beauty judge little does he know but he will be judging feet.
23) Yard Sale - Al has a yard sale but no one will buy all the stuff that Peggy has been buying.
Set contains 7 Syndicated episodes
M. J Krankka | New London,MO | 08/26/2005
(3 out of 5 stars)
"Well Sony blew it with this set.7 episodes are the syndication episodes-Edited! Yes i'm planing on buying this set,because not all the episodes will be cut,just 7-I would not mind if it was 1 or 2 episodes,but 7!! that is dumb! 5 stars for the show,3 stars for this DVD release.
Update-go to tvshowsondvd.com to find out why Sony use Syndicated episodes on the 7 episodes.Also if you bought the 2 best of sets of Married...with Children keep it, as it contains the uncut episode of Raingirl,one of the episodes that gets the syndication treatment in the season 4 set."
7 of these episodes are syndicated versions
S. Frank | knoxville, TN United States | 08/29/2005
(1 out of 5 stars)
"I was getting ready to place an order for this season set, but fortunately I found a review that informed me that 7 of the episodes are the shorter syndicated versions with missing footage. I can watch this for free on cable TV. I would no more buy a DVD set with missing footage than I would buy a book with missing pages."
They're really testing our paitence...
Big Joe '83 | Melbourne, VIC Australia | 08/31/2005
(3 out of 5 stars)
"I thought there was no way they could top themselves with the release of the Third Season DVD by changing the opening and closing credits music. However, I've got to hand it to them, they managed to figure out a way to make us hate them even more... Syndicated episodes! Seven syndicated episodes that have been edited down and they include;
0402 - Dead Men Don't Do Aerobics
0403 - Buck Saves the Day
0410 - At the Zoo
0414 - Rock and Roll Girl
0416 - You Gotta Know when to Hold 'Em, Part 1
0421 - Peggy Made a Little Lamb
0419 - Rain Girl "