Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Shrine of the Morning Mist Vol 1 Asagari No Mik|
Genres: Television, Anime & Manga, Animation
Yuzu Hieda was just an average High School student and part time Shinto priestess. But then she was given a mission in the form of her classmate, Tadahiro Amatsu. Tadahiro has a secret buried behind his left eye, a secret ... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
PaintedInfinity | 05/11/2005
(4 out of 5 stars)
"I was in Best buy during spring break, and i was in the anime section. I saw this, and it looked intersting, so i bought it. Now I have to say some bad things about it:
1. It's very sailor moonish- Well not really, since it's not really "magical girl" but it has the same concept. Girls fighting to protect the world from harm, and concentrate on boys at the same time.
2. The character's personalities arn't very unique- Yuzu's(you're herione) personality, is so typical of a herione it's kinda boring. And I could regonize the other character's personalities from diffrent animes easily.
3. The plot is sorta predictable- I don't why, but it is.
However, there are some good things:
1. The girls kick ass- I like how they don't cower behind some herioc guy, begging to be saved. Girl power!!! ^_^
2. The fighting scenes- They were really cool.
3. Chika- Hee hee... She's a character who is a total clone of my friend. Every time she comes on, I just burst out laughing. ^_^; But I doubt everyone will see her that way.
By the way, don't watch this in English. Watch it in Japanese. It's much better cuz the actors in Japan have more experience.
Anyway, overall, this is a good anime, and it's worth trying out. though it's not as good as yuyu hakusho, saiyuki, fruits basket, or something like that....