Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Similarly Requested DVDs
A mix of human folly, nerves of steel, outright danger, and
Kyle Tolle | Phoenix, Arizona USA | 12/12/2007
(4 out of 5 stars)
"Most of the events documented here have been shown on network television at one time or another on various programs but an advantage here is that you get some background information on the individuals involved and their preparations for the stunts they perform.
Listed below are the chapters of the program and in the order they appear. The video footage and sound for the feature is relatively clear throughout but not exceptional and the narration is adequate for each event.
1. Several Quad bike jumps
2. Skyway Bridge jump in Tampa, Florida (Pendulum Swing) that ends disastrously for the participants
3. Divine Log Festival in Japan every 6 years. Purported to be one of the most dangerous events ever
4. B.A.S.E. jumping from several different locales
5. The `Seven Person Pyramid' high wire act featuring the Flying Wallenda's plus additional footage of `Slackline' high wire walkers
6. Human Tower building in the Catalonia province of Spain
7. Gary Edelin, known as the `Human Torch' showcasing his extremely dangerous craft
At only 52 minutes long and offering just seven specific types of stunts, I was left wanting more but I wasn't disappointed with what I saw even though I'd seen it before. Bonus features included on the disc are direct scene access, B.A.S.E. jumping tactics, and a stunt quiz.