Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Looking for Christian faith movies, Old Sci-Fi, anything heavy rock / metal

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
MrD (Constantine D.)

Subject: Looking for Christian faith movies, Old Sci-Fi, anything heavy rock / metal
Date Posted: 9/13/2019 10:53 PM ET

Hi,

I am looking for Christian-themed movies or concerts (examples:  God's Not Dead 1 & 2, Soul Surfer, Jesus Of Nazareth, War Room, Amazing Grave, The Nativity Story, Luther, End Of The Spear, Shadowlands, concerts like Newsboys, Stryper, etc.).

Also, old Sci-Fi (examples Silent Running, Soylent Green, any "buddy" sci-fi movies like The Hidden or I Come In Peace, Mystery Science Theater, etc.) and most anything heavy metal / hard rock.

Please take a look at my list and see if there is anything of interest on it.   It's not big but I will be pisting new titles here and there going forward.

Thanks,

MrD

Last Edited on: 9/18/19 1:00 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
ExtraMile (Roger R.)

Date Posted: 9/18/2019 10:49 AM ET

Hi, I have many, many "Christian Movies", I collect them, sort of, I like to buy them and have over 500 of them. I have many I no longer want, to make room for new ones I'm buying.

The problem is, I don't like to trade for 1 point, it's not worth the price of shipping. Shipping has gone up so much the past few years, it makes trading not as fun as it used to be.  If you ever get like 3 or more points, I would be happy to make a swap with you. I have looked through your list, sorry, there are none I need. 

Roger

PeteL (Pete L.)

Subject: Christian Faith Movies
Date Posted: 10/3/2019 11:09 PM ET

Some odf the ones I know (but can't or don't want to trade) are: Do You Believe?, 23 Blast, Home Run, Alabama Moon, Soldier Love Story,

Love's Enduring...or Love Comes Softly (movie series), Beyond The Mask, The Resurrection of Gavin Stone; to name a few. Hope this will help

in your search. Pete