Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***November WL Multiples Thread***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ***November WL Multiples Thread***
Date Posted: 11/1/2010 7:29 AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

These rules have been approved the Team. 

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in a PM sent to you):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~ DO NOT list DVDs that have "0 Wishers" for it.  We realize that sometimes you will list a DVD that has a few wishers and after a couple weeks it may decrease to 0 for that title.  That is fine!  If you have a DVD that has a few wishers, simply say so in your post.  But please don't list DVDs here that have a 0 WL...those are the DVDs that belong on your Tower that people can order in conjunction to your WL DVDs. 

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together!

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~ DVDs MUST meet SwapaDVD guidelines in order to be listed here for credit. If, however, you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (or strike-through them.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 11/1/2010 1:48 PM ET

WL multiples: (orders of 2 or more please, may be combined with my tower)

Please have on WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.

Australia (20 wishers)

Hancock (Unrated Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (34 wishers)

Independence Day (Single Disc Widescreen Edition) (6 wishers)

The Munsters - America's First Family of Fright (Documentary) (5 wishers)

The Next Karate Kid (7 wishers)

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines [Blu-ray] (16 wishers)

Unpostables:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (+ BD-Live) [Blu-ray] - movie disc only/missing special features disc - 2 credit

Please PM me w/ your orders and POST here so others will know what's been claimed.

Last Edited on: 11/30/10 12:50 AM EST - Total times edited: 37
JessyBird03 (Jessica J.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2010 2:37 PM ET

Order of at least 3 please, can be combined with tower or unpostables.  If you want the postable WL items, please have them on auto-request as I like to use the DC from the site.  They are all completely postable.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Full Screen Edition) (Harry Potter 4)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)

The Long Shot

Phantom of the Paradise

Caveman

Killer Barbys

Hill Street Blues - Season 1

Circle of Friends

Twilight (Two-Disc Special Edition)

WL unpostables:

Ugly Betty Season 2 (3 credits, 5 discs) former rental 

The Song of Bernadette (no upc, 1 credit)

2 titles/1 credit (regardless of disc #) unpostables:

Rambo II : First Blood (2 discs)

Rambo III  (UPC pulls up 2 disc version, this is 1 disc)

Meet your Meat (Peta)

Meet the Sky Dancers

Mr. Brooks (unknown upc)

Last Edited on: 11/29/10 3:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
Quickzoom (Shawn T.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2010 3:13 PM ET

Jess - Sent you a PM

Dement (Michael D.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2010 3:24 PM ET

Tammy, 

pming you about o brother where art thou and the greatest game ever played

patjang (Patricia J.)

Date Posted: 11/2/2010 5:12 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/17/10 9:48 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: WL multiples
Date Posted: 11/3/2010 5:59 PM ET

Adding soon

Last Edited on: 11/27/10 3:29 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
cardinals1964 (John A.)

Date Posted: 11/5/2010 3:43 PM ET

I would like final Destination and the crew . Let me know I will email the credits Thanks john

girlanhersidekicks (Angela D.)

Date Posted: 11/6/2010 10:51 AM ET

thanks

Last Edited on: 11/6/10 9:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
disneyprincess (Marla W.)

Date Posted: 11/6/2010 2:08 PM ET

Please order in groups of three, can be combined with something from my tower too! 

East Side, West Side is also brand new!

Durango Kids

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Mickey Saves Santa

The Koala Brothers: Outback Christmas

Demetrius and the Gladiators

The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone

A Midsummer Night's Sex Comedy

I also have an unpostable copy of Clash of the Titans (the 2010 edition).  It is a rental edition and the system does not recognize the UPC code.  It has the word "RENTAL" on the bottom of the cover art and on the disc itself.  I'm asking one credit for it, along with your other choice, as stated above.

Thanks!

Last Edited on: 11/23/10 3:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
Venomn (Christopher K.)

Date Posted: 11/6/2010 3:29 PM ET

Soon i will be posting some WL'd Sealed (Brand New)  Blu-Rays in here...just giving you all the heads up for i will be posting them in a group with 2 or more to be ordered at once,is that ok to do in here?

JessyBird03 (Jessica J.)

Date Posted: 11/6/2010 5:39 PM ET

Chris, yeah that is fine :)

Dan D.

Date Posted: 11/6/2010 9:20 PM ET

I have 6 WL dvds available and would appreciate orders or 3 of more (can be included w/ my tower. I am going to be adding more to my tower over the next 24 hours)

Public Enemies (starring Johny Depp)

National Treasure 2

Apocalypto

Die Hard

Die Hard 2

Die Hard with a Vengence

I might add more tomorrow to this list as well... Thanks for looking :) please PM your order and post here as well. Have a good night, Dan

fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Subject: Taken
Date Posted: 11/7/2010 12:30 PM ET

TAKEN

Last Edited on: 11/7/10 6:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
Dement (Michael D.)

Date Posted: 11/7/2010 12:56 PM ET

forrest, pm'd you about all 3 movies

ChaosTheory (Charles H.)

Subject: The World of Sid and Marty Kroft
Date Posted: 11/9/2010 8:20 AM ET

Sorry! all gone

Last Edited on: 11/9/10 8:59 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
disneyprincess (Marla W.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 8:57 AM ET

Charles, Pming you about Land of the Lost.

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 2:23 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more ITEMS can combine with unpostable below or tower, please buddy credits

Simpsons: The Complete Tenth Season (4 DISC / 4 CR) - 024543460411
Boogie Nights (2 DISC / 2 CR) - 794043503320
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1 DISC / 1 CR) - 027616703224
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire [Widescreen] (1 DISC / 1 CR) - 012569593886
Get Smart: Season 3 (4 DISC / 4 CR) - 883929067916

Unpostables:
Boondock Saints (1 DISC / 1 CR) - UPC not in system
Open Graves (1 DISC / 1 CR) - 031398119449, UPC not in system

Last Edited on: 11/24/10 4:58 PM EST - Total times edited: 41
StephK (Stephanie K.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 2:25 PM ET

Kathryn, PMing you about Gamer, PS I Love You, and Monster's Inc.

tomasin (Thomas A.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 3:16 PM ET

GONE!! More available soon; THANKS! :D

WL multiples: (order of 5 credits or more)

Big Love: The Complete Third Season (4 Credits)

Gomorrah (1 Credit)

=====================================================

Dexter: The Complete Second Season  (4 Credits)

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (Special Edition)   (2 Credits)

Please have on WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.

Please PM me w/ your orders and POST here so others will know what's been claimed.

Last Edited on: 11/18/10 7:30 PM EST - Total times edited: 6
lauren (Lori H.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 3:28 PM ET

pm'd you about Dexter

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 8:00 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/10/10 8:44 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
JessyBird03 (Jessica J.)

Date Posted: 11/9/2010 9:58 PM ET

Last Edited on: 11/26/10 11:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
Sonja L.

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 12:13 PM ET

Jessy,

Pming you about Ladyhawk and Krull.

Sonja

JessyBird03 (Jessica J.)

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 1:34 PM ET
As of right now, still available... looking to send all 3 to one peron. Thanks!

Page: