Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Is this RWAP or fixable?

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
yeejkoob (Yengkong S.)

Subject: Is this RWAP or fixable?
Date Posted: 8/3/2011 8:43 PM ET

So I'm not sure how to fix this? I provided the picture of what it's telling me.

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o14/Yanky_Say/Untitled-2.png

The screen resolution is already on recommended and I tried all the other ones too and it's still saying this same thing.

rxrcds (Melissa B.)

Date Posted: 8/3/2011 9:02 PM ET

Can you try playing it on a standard DVD player and TV instead of on the computer?  I don't believe this would be a RWAP because the disc most likely works on a DVD player as many computers can not play all DVDs.

JessyBird03 (Jessica J.)

Date Posted: 8/3/2011 9:59 PM ET

Melissa is right. You need to try and play it on a regular dvd player and if it doesn't work there, it would be RWAP.  Although, if you are trying to play a blu ray on a dvd player or dvd drive in a computer it can't be read. You can't RWAP a dvd because the player isn't working correctly... if that makes sense.

Windyastro (Laura B.)

Date Posted: 8/5/2011 2:00 AM ET

What if something works on the computer but NOT in the DVD player?  I have one from here that's doing that now.  I know it's not the disck player, since it plays everything else I have.

jorgito2001 (Jorge S.)

Date Posted: 8/9/2011 3:49 PM ET

This happened to me a few years ago with the movie W. (starring Josh Brolin) I rented from Redbox...tried watching it on a PC & it acted as if there was literally NOTHING in the drive, on a standard player it worked just fine, it had some super copy protection on it!  Ticked me off so bad!

Cornetto24 (Kristina K.)

Date Posted: 8/9/2011 6:55 PM ET

I got that message several times throught the years and when I take the DVD out and put it back again it plays. Give it another try.