Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: DONE

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: DONE
Date Posted: 9/3/2013 2:48 PM ET

THIS OFFER IS OVER -- OUT OF CREDITS FOR NOW

I have need to sell a few credits.  My tower is currently on hold until I raise some postage funds.   I will consider all offers on 5-20 credits .  As a thank you (of sorts)  I am offering a few incentives from which you may choose.  Accepting PayPal Friends & Family only. 

I have 10 cr.  for sale.  I would like $2.65 minimum, but will not quibble on 50 cents.  PM offer.  Accepting PayPal Friends & Family only. 

Incentives for credit orders of at least 10:

• [ List WL unpostables?]
  • one totally free movie from my tower, lots to choose from (includes 1 and 2-disc). Disc and art only.
  • OR  I also have a list of DVDs I have not posted (see list below).  These are good titles that once posted are usually snapped up the same day. :)  Will send art and disc only.

Incentives for credit orders of at least 5:

• Will consider any deal you may offer on my tower.  I have approx. 200-300 titles.  I have to limit this to a one-time deal and expect to barter back and forth on what the deal will be.  This will include freebies.  Any freebies will be sent disc and art only.

FREEBIES

With any option chosen, you may include any from this freebies list.  1 or 2 per order:

• Living Fireplace
  • True Blood, season one, first disc with episodes 1-2 (good to try it out to see if you really want to see this series, it's very graphic.)
  • Here We Grow: The Restoration of Food (upc not in system)  Sold or given away at Whole Foods.  Found it on Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/Here-We-Grow-Restoration-Food/dp/B003HVMW9G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377547162&sr=8-1&keywords=here+we+grow
  • Terminator Salvation--Digital Copy Disc.  I've never used digical copy discs, maybe they expire?  disc only
  • Maid For Each Other--This one was new, never played, disc only.  If I still have the cardboard envelope, I will send with, too.
  • Financial Freedom Planner, includes 3 products in 1: Financial Calculators, Market Analysis and Education Tutorials (new, sealed)
  • Bare Escentuals "How-to Guide"  (new, sealed)
  • Bare Escentuals: "Makeunder Tips for Flawless Bare Skin Beauty"

0 COPIES (these are not posted on my tower) See option one above (10 cr order)

[move list here]

Last Edited on: 9/14/13 12:27 PM EST - Total times edited: 16
THEBLUEMAX (Mark T.)

Subject: Will Do!
Date Posted: 9/4/2013 6:47 AM ET
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2013 7:04 PM ET

Still have them :(

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 9/7/2013 3:42 PM ET

bump

glowbird (Gloria B.)