Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Updating profile question

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Updating profile question
Date Posted: 6/1/2017 5:47 PM ET

I've wanted to update "about me" in my profile forever, but when I've done this in the past, my avi no longer appears.  This used to not be an issue because it was saved on two computers, but pics on both of them had to be erased (for different reasons), so now I have no avi to reload.  I rather like my avi, but don't feel like searching and searching for it again!  

Also I haven't been able to load any pics to my siggy line.  That function just doesn't work.

There are other quirks on the site that are annoying.  Updating pages that don't take.   

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Last Edited on: 6/1/17 6:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
KateWisdom (Renee K.)

Date Posted: 6/1/2017 5:58 PM ET

Can you right click your avi, save it, update your profile and then re-add the pic if needed?

aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 6/1/2017 6:33 PM ET

It has been quite awhile that every time I update my profile, I have to re-add my avi.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 6/1/2017 6:49 PM ET

Thanks, Renee!  This computer saved it so easily.  Thank you, Thank you!  You know I've been stewing over this for months.  (So computer illiterate.) 

I erased the old info in my profile, and added back my avi. :)  No new profile yet, I just wanted to try editing and adding my avi back. 

Last Edited on: 6/1/17 6:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 1