Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Map

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
KingofGarageSales (David M.)

Subject: Map
Date Posted: 9/26/2018 12:36 PM ET

Under the heading above, is MAP, with the notation that "This allows you to see the spread of club members across the US". Well, actually, it doesn't; it shows a green map of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, and Guam. but there are no lines going from here to there, nor are there any other indications of destinations. Actually, I'd always assumed that there had been at least a few SwapaDVD destinations in Canada, Bermuda, or Mexico. So what's the deal with the blank green map?

Charter Member Mac

aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 9/26/2018 3:54 PM ET

Mine has all kinds of red dots on it. I don't know if yours doesn't show because you have your settngs on private?

SaDVD destinations are all places that use USPS postage.

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 9/27/2018 3:26 PM ET

I cannot see the map on my iPad.  

When I am on my computer I can see the dots. 

There is a Club Map that shows a bunch of dots and there is another personal map in your transaction archive.

You can see DVD's Received and DVD's Mailed if you click on the green word Map. 

Last Edited on: 9/27/18 3:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 9/27/2018 3:33 PM ET

Also noticed your comment about Canada and Mexico.  We only have to mail to places served by the USPS. 

SwapaDVD.com is open to:

• Persons* over the age of 18 who are
  • Residents of the US (including US territories and possessions--anywhere that is served by the US Postal Service), and
  • Not incarcerated.

*Institutional memberships are not permitted.