Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: DVD'S NOT IN SYSTEM

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
DonaldStafford (Donald S.)

Subject: DVD'S NOT IN SYSTEM
Date Posted: 2/22/2019 7:17 AM ET

Hi friends,  i have about 200 stand-up comedy that is not in the system.  Many are super rare and cost 25 USD on Amazon. i want to trade them but I  can't find the forum thread for the 'NOT IN SYSTEM' thread. please post it here and pm me the URL.  I used the normal system but it has been a mouth and not one DVD was added. I have about 4000 DVDs to add to swapadvd but is troubling I cant add them all do to NOT IN SYSTEM.

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 2/26/2019 12:17 PM ET

Are you checking them by their upc #s in the search box? 

If they are not in the swap system you can create a post in the Bazaar.  The only problem I foresee if it isn't in the system and you can't link to it on Amazon or Imdb, or provide a link to the title somewhere, it would be difficult to know what movie you're offering.  It's helpful to provide a link to the titles.  

The search on here (swap) is very limited.  Even when you have a movie that is in the system, it's sometimes hard to find because any title with a single matching word in your title will come up the list. 

Myke007 (Mike P.)

Date Posted: 4/7/2019 10:54 AM ET

I'd list them and their non postable Upc's in the Bazaar as well. I love standup comedy and would be willing to make offers after researching their Upcs on the web. The Swap database is not perfect.. I've found quite a few legitimate dvds in my collection whose upc's are not found on here. The Bazaar is the best place to get rid of those. Or you could try contacting the team to see if there is anyway they can make your titles postable. By the way, where did you go?