Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Unpostable disc only One Tree Hill seasons 1-7: 14 credits + 1 normal item

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
foxhack (David S.)

Subject: Unpostable disc only One Tree Hill seasons 1-7: 14 credits + 1 normal item
Date Posted: 7/19/2020 10:07 AM ET

I had these sets for a while, but the packaging broke down, so I had to toss it. The discs are in good shape with minimal scratches (those boxes kinda sucked), and there were like 35 discs, so I figure asking 14 for all of them is fair.

Due to the rule regarding transactions on the site, I need to ship this with one normal DVD transaction. I don't have a lot of things in my tower at the moment but I have a huge chunk of movies I'm gonna be getting rid of later this year, so I might have something you want in there! Just point me to your wish list and if I have it, I'll post it so you can grab it, you buddy me the remaining 14 credits, and I'll ship everything off together.

PM me if you're interested. (Or if I messed up, mods, please don't yell at me. I'm not sure if this is 100% kosher.)