Discussion Forums - Spy Film

Topic: Horror/Science Fiction White Elephant Swap TESTING

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
schuym1 (Schuylar L.)

Subject: Horror/Science Fiction White Elephant Swap TESTING
Date Posted: 5/27/2023 8:25 PM ET

I have played in SwapaDVD games for years, but this is my first time hosting one. 

Game Begins: 

The first offering must have at least 3 wishers while the other offerings can have 0 or more wishers. Each offering has to be either horror or science fiction in some form. For example, documentaries based on either of those two genres and subgenres such as horror comedy are allowed. All offerings must be postable.

Three to eight titles must be offered per player. The first player will ask for a reveal from another player, and the playing order will be randomized. The titles will be out after four steals. A player cannot steal their own movies. Each player will choose one title from their selection.

Each reveal requires the title, a SwapaDVD page link, UPC number, and OR between each offering. The format would be -

Example as a link to the SwapaDVD page (UPC)  (number of wishers) OR Example 1 as a link to the SwapaDVD page (UPC)  (number of wishers) and so forth. Great examples can be found here - https://www.swapadvd.com/forum/topic.php?t=39699&l=25&ls=0

Each player must send me 1 credit, which I will send to the game moderator Valerie L. and the credits will be returned at the end of the game. 

Every package is required to have a tracking number. The packages must be sent within 10 days of the game ending.

Last Edited on: 5/27/23 9:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
schuym1 (Schuylar L.)

Subject: Players and credits
Date Posted: 5/27/2023 8:29 PM ET

(C) for credit received

Schuylar L. 

Last Edited on: 5/27/23 9:51 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
schuym1 (Schuylar L.)

Subject: Play order and game board
Date Posted: 5/27/2023 8:31 PM ET

Placeholder

Schuylar L.