Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ⭐ MARCH WISHLIST MULTIPLES ⭐ USE MAY LIST TO MAKE REQUESTS

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Date Posted: 3/30/2024 4:33 PM ET

Orders for 3 items, totaling at least 5 credits.  Can combine with Tower (several British titles there.)  Please have on WL and Auto and I'll post directly to you.  PM for unpostables.  Remember, your order must include at least one postable title.  Freebies at the bottom (Some British titles there too)...Thanks!

Wishlisted Blu-ray: Solo A Star Wars Story

Zero Copy Blu-ray: / Killing Lincoln Riverworld / The X-Files I Want to Believe  / Incendiary

WL DVD:

WISHLISTED BRITISH TITLES - DVD:

Zero Copy DVD:

ZERO COPY BRITISH TITLES DVD:

WL Unpostable DVD:

Zero Copy Unpostables: Tom Brown's School Days (1" tear in artwork.  1 buddied credit.) / Miss Marple Set 2  (Disc only.  Reduced to 1 credit.) / Minder - Season One (Case damaged.  Some scuffing on discs.  Played fine for me.  Reduced to 2 credits.) / Hell on Wheels The Complete Second Season (No UPC.  Reduced to 4 buddied credits.)

Would like to ship these together:

Group 1: Anne - Journey to Green Gables (0 WL) / Anne of Green Gables The Animated Series Vol 1 - Babysitter Blues / One True Friend (2 WL)/ Anne of Green Gables The Animated Series Vol 2 - The Sleeves / Butterflies (0 WL)

Group 2: Hamish Macbeth - Series One (5 WL) / Hamish Macbeth - Series Two (6 WL) / Hamish MacBeth - Series Three (10 WL)

Group 3: Camilla Lckberg's The Fjllbacka Murders Set 1 (0 WL) / Camilla Lckberg's The Fjllbacka Murders Set 2 (0 WL)

Group 4: Line of Duty Series 1 (2 WL) / Line of Duty Series 2 (3 WL) / Line of Duty Series 4 (3 WL) / Line of Duty Series 5 (WL 4)

Group 5: Affairs of the Heart Series 1 (0 WL) / Affairs of the Heart Series 2 (0 WL)

Freebies (One per order.  Disc/Artwork only and offered as is):  Lara Croft - Tomb Raider  / Transformers / Office Space / Catwoman  / The Tuskegee Airmen / 12 Years a Slave / Stranded / Ginger in the Morning Katherine / Walk the Line / Superhero Movie / I Frankenstein / The Last Starship / The Perfect Storm / Kelly's Heroes / Wrath of the Titans / Tangled Star Wars The Clone Wars / The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King  / Sabotage / Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Season 1 Domain / Quigley Down Under / Fortress / Space Force Battlefront / Clash of the Titans / Now You See Me / Trauma / Wuthering Heights / Hercules / Lockout / 42 / The Help  / Moontrap Target Earth / ET - The Extra-Terrestrial / The Chronicles of Riddick  / AVH Alien vs Hunter / I Am Omega / Monster / The Cable Guy / IMAX Born to Be Wild / Deadly Recruits / Genesis / Australia / Juno  / I've Loved You So Long / Category 7 The End of the World / Gone with the Wind / Yogi Bear Ip Man Season 1 / Man of Steel / Zookeeper / Damascus Cover / Storage 24 / Galveston / Hour Season Two / Alien Domicile / Disc only: Emmanuel's Gift / The X-Files I Want to Believe / Matchstick Men  An Inconvenient Truth / Dreamcatcher  / The Tenant of Wildfell Hall / Clash of the Titans /

UV/Digital Codes: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS / The Amazing Spider-Man 2 / Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug / LA LA Land / Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children / Equalizer 2 / Jack Ryan / The Hunger Games / Pacific Rim / Man of Steel / Dredd /

Last Edited on: 4/1/24 1:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
AuntLoLo (Lois J.)

Date Posted: 3/31/2024 1:52 AM ET

Last Edited on: 3/31/24 11:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 3/31/2024 4:47 PM ET

Aded to my post here View Inline

One Night Only - Rod Stewart Live at Royal Albert Hall

Last Edited on: 3/31/24 4:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/31/2024 7:45 PM ET

Adding: Black Adder Volumes 1, 2, 3, 5 (no season 4) 4 credits