Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: CREDITS

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
mobieman (ERV K.)

Subject: CREDITS
Date Posted: 2/7/2011 2:36 PM ET

I AM A NEW MEMBER SO THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION. I SENT SEASON 3 OF SUPERNATURAL AND ONE OTHER DVD WORTH 1 CREDIT. I THEN HAD A BALANCE OF 4 CREDITS. I THOUGHT THE SEASON SERIES WAS WORTH MORE THEN 4 CREDITS. IT DOES NOT ADD UP. ANY ANSWERS. THANKS

momof3jkids (Kellie S.)

Date Posted: 2/7/2011 2:43 PM ET

If you purchased the postage with DC from here, you receive an instant credit of 2 for the TV set.  Once the requestor marks the item received, you will receive the additional credits.  If you don't receive them after the set is marked received, then contact the Swapadvd team.  Good luck!  

Welcome to Swapadvd!!

Kellie

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 2/7/2011 4:06 PM ET

Kind of what kellie said, but if you bought postage with DC here, you get 2 credits when you hit the mailed button, and the additional credits when the post office scans the package. ETA if the post office never scans your DC (which happens sometimes), then you will get the rest when its marked recieved.

Also, when you post 10 titles, you get 1 credit, so perhaps the 4 credits you have are the 1 from the 1 disc movie, 2 from supernatural, and 1 from posting your first 10 titles?

Last Edited on: 2/7/11 4:06 PM EST - Total times edited: 1