Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Free Wii Game! Your Choice Of 2 Games! UPDATED!!!**GONE**

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Venomn (Christopher K.)

Subject: Free Wii Game! Your Choice Of 2 Games! UPDATED!!!**GONE**
Date Posted: 6/1/2011 4:18 PM ET

BOTH ARE GONE!!!

I am offering the Wii Game Farcry Vengeance in Like New Condition Complete With Artwork ,Manual & Game 100 % FREE!

Only Played Twice!

Order Gimme A Break Season 1 off my tower and get this game free 100%-Photo Below

51cbdTLgnRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Product Features

• Realistic gunplay -- with aiming, vehicle steering, throwing grenades & even balancing on precarious ledges
  • Multiple forms of attack, from long-range sniping to close-quarters combat - take out snipers, stalkers, scouts, and grenadiers from any angle, any distance
  • Cunning and complex AI tactics keeps players challenged - encounter and defeat highly intelligent enemies
  • Utterly unique, fully scalable 800-meter view - incredibly huge and amazingly detailed game world
  • Motion-captured animation and Surround Sound bring you the feel of being trapped on a desert island

Or Order Lost Season 1 Off My Tower & Get Call Of Duty 3 for Wii FREE!! with your order....This Game is Exceptional and also is in Like New Condition.

Includes,Game,Manual & Artwork & CaSE!

(Photo Below)

Call Of Duty 3

Product Features

Platform: Nintendo Wii | Edition: Standard
  • Call of Duty 3 brings the battle to life with advanced graphics, a new physics engine, a procedural environment and detailed ensemble animations
  • All-new close-quarters battle mechanics allow players to fight hand-to-hand, improvise explosive devices, disarm traps and face a host of other battlefield situations
  • Next-generation level design provides branching mission paths, letting you decide how to confront enemies - flank an opponent, hit him head-on, or choose special tactics like sniping and demolition
  • Environmental physics allow players to destroy enemy hideouts, forcing foes out in the open -- just remember, your enemies can do the same to you

Last Edited on: 6/1/11 7:34 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
Venomn (Christopher K.)

Date Posted: 6/1/2011 6:15 PM ET

Order Both Sets off my tower and get both games FREE!

Hondaman (Brian B.)

Subject: Order Both Sets off my tower and get both games FREE!
Date Posted: 6/1/2011 7:12 PM ET

Hi Christopher, I ordered both sets, you can send the games along with the sets.

Thanks for the deal!

Brian

Lianass H.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 2/15/2024 4:46 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 2/28/24 9:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 0