Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Looking for deals on Movies!

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
niara (Belinda S.)

Subject: Looking for deals on Movies!
Date Posted: 10/2/2015 11:26 PM ET

I work with an organization that gets dvd's to the men and women who are currently deployed overseas.  They often request movies.  I am looking for deals on any dvd's of popular movies.  Think Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, The Mummy Series, Robin Williams, Matthew McConaghey, etc.  Basically, any popular movie from the last 20 or so years.  Drama, Action, Horror, comedy, etc.  Please:  nothing overtly political or religious and no "rom-com/chick-flick" movies.  There are 100s of the same movies in the system.  They have been sitting on your shelf for awhile.  Now is the time to get those movies out of your house and to the men and women who serve this country.  I would LOVE to do a deal -- 5-for-2, 8-for-3, etc.  All reasonable offers will be considered.  If you can send the dvd(s) to an APO (Army Post Office) address that's a plus but not a deal breaker.  Please PM me with any and all questions.  On behalf of the men and women who currently serve, THANK YOU.