Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Wanting to send multiple seasons to one person.

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
dianak (Diana K.)

Subject: Wanting to send multiple seasons to one person.
Date Posted: 9/3/2019 6:21 PM ET

I just listed seasons 1-5 of weeds, and one person has requested 3 of the 5. I asked them if they wanted all 5 to I could send them all to one person, and they said they would but that the system moved them to other profiles for 2 of them. 

I'm not sure if it goes both ways, I've only really dealt with multiple DVD's to one person from the buyers perspective. And if I am remembering the rules correctly that there must be multiple copies avalible to do that, that you can't skip over a wishlister to combine and order to save shipping.

All this of course is contingent on the fact that they haven't already accepted this persons autopmatic order in the first place. It's just that I'd rather send all 5 at once and not end up sitting on seasons 2 and 4. One season would be fine, or seasons 1-whatever. It's just that it'd be nice not sitting one random seasons if I could help it. So what I be able to? Again, if they haven't already accepted his order yet. Just wondering, thanks.

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 9/3/2019 7:24 PM ET

If not too late they can cancel the orders from the other members.

They can click on your name link from the pm and then they can order directly from your tower.

dianak (Diana K.)

Date Posted: 9/3/2019 10:02 PM ET

That's what I thought, just didn't know if the rules were the same both ways.

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 9/4/2019 9:27 AM ET

Diana, you making them the offer of more sets is perfectly acceptable.  

Last Edited on: 9/4/19 9:41 AM EST - Total times edited: 1