Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Question about printable postage

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Michelle D.

Subject: Question about printable postage
Date Posted: 9/12/2021 11:19 AM ET

So I posted a Blu-Ray set with 15 discs. That would cost 30 credits, right? I used printable postage for instant credit, but it only gave me two credits. Will I receive the other 28 credits when the member receives the set, or am I just going to get two credits?

musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 9/12/2021 2:42 PM ET

Instant Credits with Printable Postage.

That's right. You get 2 credits up front when using Swap printable postage with instant credit.

You will get the rest of your credits when swap gets scan info or when mark received.  

Alameda (Danny N.)

Subject: ►Happy 🌊 Spring ! 😷 🛸🌎 😷 Stay Safe, Sane, and Healthy
Date Posted: 9/20/2021 3:31 AM ET

You would get the 2 credits 'up front' as soon as you mark it as 'mailed' - the remainder credits will be given to you as soon as the post office scans it into their system as received AND as soon as endica gets the 'word' and sends that to SADVD (or SAPBS etc) - sometimes its pretty quick (next day) sometimes it takes a few days (3-day weekends anyone?).

Even though we're talking electronics communications (computer yaki-yak) there are still folks involved and they seem to always gum up the works.

Last Edited on: 9/20/21 8:19 AM EST - Total times edited: 1