Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ~ â–º Deal Over

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Alameda (Danny N.)

Subject: ~ â–º Deal Over
Date Posted: 10/30/2021 3:18 AM ET

DEAL OVER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Order a plain jane DVD worth 1 credit get another plain jane DVD worth one credit as a freebie - just PM title.....

Order a BluRay DVD worth 2 credits get another BluRay DVD worth 2 credits as a freebie - just PM title....if you like you could take 2 plain jane DVDs - either works....just PM titles..

Bottom line: order xx amount of credits and get xx amounts of DVD or BluRay DVD equal to those credits.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost 50 BluRays posted in the last 30-60 days, most still have the wrappers on.
- and yes if you want a 2 credit DVD for just 1 credit just let me know ahead of time. I will return 1 credit back to you after you receive it and mark it as received.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For you Christmas shoppers out there who want unwrapped BluRays - let me know ahead (PM) what titles you are interested in and I will check those and reply back to you if they are still unwrapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of my DVDs are BluRays (about 150-ish).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for looking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh - if you ain't gotta' BluRay player, you might give a look into - they play both the BluRay's as well as the plain janes - also make sure they can take a USB Memory stick......having a slide show of family pictures (or others) on the big screen is a plus plus.
Black Friday time they should be available for $50-ish with lots of options.....just around the corner, and just saying.

Last Edited on: 12/13/21 6:35 AM EST - Total times edited: 3