Discussion Forums - Questions about SwapaDVD

Topic: Part of artwork Proof of Purchase was cut out

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
tneagle (Kenny H.)

Subject: Part of artwork Proof of Purchase was cut out
Date Posted: 11/21/2022 4:12 PM ET

According to posting rules, "The cover artwork needs to be in good condition without any rips or tears greater than 1/2"."

I received a trade where the Proof of Purchase section was cut out of the artwork. Shouldn't this make the item unsuitable for posting?

Thanks. 

aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 11/22/2022 8:52 AM ET

Yes, if it is more than 1/2" or includes the UPC.  Have you tried contacting the member? The item should have been listed in the bazaar as unpostable. 

If you are unable to work it out with the sending member, you can consult the SaDVD team through the "Contact us" link.

Kevin R.

Date Posted: 11/23/2022 10:38 PM ET

I think that the rules should allow for artwork that has the proof of purchase cut out--*as long as* the UPC still appears. If the proof of purchase includes the UPC, then it must not be cut out. But this would be something for the admins to rule on. Personally, I would have no problem at all accepting a DVD with the proof of purchase cut out (we're talking about used items, anyway), as long as the UPC were still there and I could use it to post the DVD to my tower.

Lianass H.

Subject: Edited by the SwapaDVD Team
Date Posted: 1/21/2024 9:57 PM ET
Edited by the SwapaDVD Team

Last Edited on: 2/28/24 9:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 0