Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Huge box set of classis movies-Great deal as its unpostable

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
witchbrat (Laurie F.)

Subject: Huge box set of classis movies-Great deal as its unpostable
Date Posted: 11/21/2007 10:36 PM ET

TAKEN! Thanks!

Well the title says it! I got this set of classic movies with a movie magazine subscription a few years back. It's 10 discs  in slim carboard sleeves then packaged together in a larger carboard sleeve(the sort 2 or three movie box sets usually come in). They're all older movies, probly black and white in many cases(I haven't actually watched them)so don't expect anything from just a couple years ago despite the titles listed!
Anyway given the bulk of the set and the number of movies in it I'd love to get four credits for it.  I'd list it regularly and get ten but alas no upc!
So Pm me if you're interested!

Movies list:

Disc1:Battleship Potemkin, The General, Intolerance

Disc2: Dr. Jekyll, scrooge, Farewell to Arms, Cyrano

Disc 3: Road to bali, Africa Screams, At War with the Army, Pajama Game

Disc 4: Dressed to Kill, Kennel Murder Case, Dick tracy Detective, Dick Tracy Metts Gruesome

Disc 5:Meet John Doe, His Gril friday, The Stranger, Beat the Devil

Disc 6: Suddenly, Angel and the Badman, One Eyed Jacks

Disc 7:Cause for Alarm, SAbatoge, Sherlock Holmes and the woman in green, Sherlock holmes and the secret weapon

Disc 8: White Zombie, Carnival of Souls, I bury the living, God Told me to

Disc 9: LIttle Shop of Horrors, Bucket of Blood, The Terror, Dementia 13

Disc 10: Giant Gila Monster, Killer Shrews, Assasin of Youth, Reefer Madness, Brain that Wouldn't Die

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited on: 11/24/07 12:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
kevintheklingon (Kevin B.)

Subject: Looking for John Doe
Date Posted: 1/19/2008 9:38 PM ET

I am looking for the DVD copy of the one season TV series "John Doe," that aired back in the 1990's. Will give credits or look at my listings on paperbackswap or swapacd. Thanks.