Why hasn't anyone posted a Review???
C. Bennett | usa | 02/08/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Where do I start.
When I saw this DVD for sell.....I did a double take. And upon review, not much bad I can say about this.
Wyclef performing an incredible concert, put on film.
1. Gone To November.......with Wyclef, apparently, changing the orginal plan to play it out as originally practiced, but, then Stevie Wonder appears......incredible!!
2. Wish You Were Here.......great intro of (2) brothers on stage....time to "Play some Pink Floyd"!!! Macey Gray is a perfect match to this version.
3. 911......With the addition of Mary J. Blige.....a classic Wyclef song, and great reproduction of an already great song.
4. No Woman No Cry.....great to see one of Marley's sons appear in here.
5. Bach Medley.....interesting twist, with Wyclef enjoying every moment and adding a bit of humor to a serious piece.
6. Summertime.......Charlotte Church presents a strong vocal of the song I most remember from Janis Joplin.
7. My Song......nice new song with Clapton and Wyclef exchanging guitar leads. Very nice inclusion.
8. Guantanamera/Hot Hot Hot.......excellent conclusion to an awesome DVD. Marc Anthony and the whole cast included. A crowd friendly song!
In conclusion.....So many different styles of music on this...not a bad song on here. Wyclef is an incredible frontman...and leader on stage. Do yourself a favor and get this DVD. You won't be disappointed. Sure, there are a few songs I would have liked to see on here (Perfect Gentleman and the song with Bono of U2), but maybe on another release, one day."
Danielita | U. S. | 04/11/2007
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Really enjoyable, not only due to the semi-world music experience, but he got the children involved. First saw this concert on Ovation and found the "complete" concert on DVD. Most enjoyable and recommended."
Wyclef Jean - Champion of Music and Art Education
Kathryn K. Sinclair | Tampa, FL USA | 11/03/2006
(4 out of 5 stars)
"I always enjoy a concert that includes Eric Clapton. This concert gave me a new view of Wyclef Jean and and appreciation for his dedication to young people. His band/orchestra was composed of young people who were both talented and professional. The all-star guests provided something for everyone. This is a concert to enoy again and again."