Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: JULY WISHLIST MULTIPLES

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: JULY WISHLIST MULTIPLES
Date Posted: 6/30/2023 8:18 AM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

SEE Highlighted Changes effective Aug 1, 2023

Due to the economy many of us desire to save money on postage when mailing DVDs. We've been given permission from the Team to have this thread listing our WL DVDs to be sent in multiples. The intent is for those who have several wish listed DVD and Blu-ray titles to be able to send them to the same home in one package. It is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. There are guidelines that must be followed within this thread, so please read below before posting to this thread.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and must adhere to the following guidelines.

How to Post in this Thread

You are not allowed to create “hold” posts in order to save a slot in the Multiples thread for your list. It's unfair to people who are prepared to post.

Create your post heading indicating the minimum order you will accept. You may offer to combine your WL items with DVDs on your Tower in order to provide another option for meeting your minimum request. 

• Generally, minimum requests are set from 2 to 3 DVDs or more. Other types of minimums require orders of a set number credits.  Each person determines the minimum order they will accept.
  • Should your list fall below the minimum you have set, edit your post accordingly.  For example, you require a minimum request of three, but you only have one WL title left, remove your post or edit to add more available WL titles.
  • You may not require that multiples orders include DVDs from your Tower! Including your tower movies is allowed to provide an option for meeting your minimum, but is not allowed to be required.
  • Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits.
  • For new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread. I will verify as quickly as possible. Once verified, I’ll then send a PM that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits before posting to the thread.
  • Avoid using red font, which is hard on the eyes.
  • When adding new titles to your post:  list the titles at the end of the thread.  It is not okay to say "Just added to my list" without listing the titles. 

List your titles. All DVDs listed must have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status.

• The requirements for posting a DVD must be followed (see Help Center): "The UPC code must appear on the DVD(s) that are received."
  • Links to SwapaDVD (titles) are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL, and to verify WL status.
  • If you need help inserting links, please ask.

All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

• To create this footprint, the sender must post all wish listed Multiples items directly to the receiving member's wish list.  This will trigger a transaction in the system.
  • Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish list is here:
    http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113
  • Transactions are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty.
  • In your Settings (under Privacy Controls) click to allow your wish list to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your wish list.

Sort your list using headings

• Generally, your lists should begin with WL DVDs or WL Blu-ray headings.
  • Refer to other posted lists for guidance on how to create your headings.
  • You may also add the number of wishers, but this is not mandatory.

Other Category Headings You May Offer to Provide More Options

• WL UNPOSTABLES must be listed separately as such. 
    • Unpostables should include either links or UPCs
    • Unpostables must include the reasons for unpostablity (no upc, no art, copied art, damaged art)
    • If an unpostable is not listed in the swapadvd database, outside links may be acceptable provided they match the DVD you are offering
  • Posts may include offers of incentives or additional deals to reach a credit minimum. Incentives may include UV/HD codes, reduced credit items and/or freebies using the headings that apply.
  • No longer listing "ONLY COPY."  If you really feel you need to include that information, you can do that in a few ways: 
  1. If it isn’t a long, long list, create it in your signature line. 
  2. Or create a separate post in the normal bazaar listing your only copies that are on your tower.
  3. That said, if you have no desire to mail singles which is understandable given the new postage rates, you can create a separate list of only copies using another post and provide a link to that in your current month’s posting.  Add that link in with “mix and match with tower or [link] only copies on my tower.”  If you need help to create this link just ask.
  • ZERO COPY means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.  This list is limited: Your 0 Copies list may not be longer than your WL’d titles.  This applies to both the Blu-ray and DVD categories. If for some reason you feel a need to provide a longer list create a separate list in another post and provide the link to that post in your current Multiples list. (see above for only copies suggestions)
  • If you have a complete BOX SET or TV series and only some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together!  You must state which are and are not WL'ed. You may offer a deal on them if you wish. 
  • If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly, you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.
  • FREEBIES: To keep the Wish list Multiples uncluttered, if you are posting a long list of freebies, please create a separate post and provide the link to that post in your list.  If you require instructions on how to do this, please ask.  If your freebie list is shorter you may create a freebie list separating each title with a slash (/). Refer to other posted lists for guidance.

Manage Your List

We will not be keeping your post organized for these DVDs. Please follow these guidelines to manage your list:

• When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove them. You may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new one.
  • Keep your posts updated and current.  If people ask for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.
  • Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post. Edit it immediately if there is a problem.
  • Any DVDs you have remaining from the previous month can be transferred to the new thread.

Uncluttering the WL Multiples Thread

• All requests/orders should be posted at the end of the thread.  If you post that you are PMing a member, list the titles you are requesting.  Come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • Periodically, delete your older “newly added” posts
  • Do not post chit chat PMs in the thread, such as thanking people or informing them when you are mailing. Those posts can be done privately.

What is NOT Allowed

• This thread does NOT give the go ahead to requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account from your Tower. 
  • You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles.
  • You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time. 
  • "Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees.
  • Do not list only ONE DVD in this thread, especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it.”

“Bad Links” and penalties for not following the rules:

A dead link does not direct to any--or the correct—title. You will be given one day to correct. If you need help creating links, ask for help. Posting a dead link is not considered an infraction; failure to correct a dead link will result in that title being removed from your post.

A “bad link” is a listing that includes a title with multiple copies in the system and is categorized as Zero Copy or that is misrepresented as a WL'd title. This is a serious misuse of the WL Multiples thread.

Failure to follow the “bad link” rule will result in the following:

1. A post with a bad link, they will have 48 hours in which to fix the post, during which time the post will be removed. They will be required to submit the list to be vetted before they can repost it to the thread.
  2. A second breach of the rules, the post will be removed.  A  2-week suspension will be imposed, and member will be required to send their list to be vetted before posting.
  3. Upon a third breach of the bad link rule, the post will be removed, and the member will be banned from posting in the WL Multiples for one month.
  4. In the event that a member (who has been previously banned from posting for one month) posts another bad link post, the post will be removed and member will be reported to the Team. This may/will, at the discretion of the Team, result in account suspension for an unspecified time.

Thank you for taking the time to read the Guidelines. 

These rules have been approved the Team.

Last Edited on: 8/9/23 11:28 PM EST - Total times edited: 9
hangfirebooks (William S.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2023 8:40 AM ET

ON VACATION. SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!

Minimum 3 items. Please have postables wishlisted, and sufficient swap dollars.

May be combined with selections from my DVD Tower.

WL'd DVDS
Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (Martin Scorcese. Basis for Alice TV Series) (4w) 
Boar (Australian Killer Pig movie) (2w) 
Hakugei - Legend of Moby Dick, Vol 1. Ahab Awaits (2w) (anime Moby Dick in space) 
Hisss (Funny bad India snake woman movie by David Lynch's daughter) (1w) 
Man of La Mancha (Peter O'Toole Don Quixote musical) (21w)
Mondovino (Documentary on traditional wine producers versus conglomerates) (1w) 
My Neighbors the Yamadas (Studio Ghibli animated film) (11w)
Night Drive (Brutal South African Hills Have Eyes) (1w)
Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (3w) NEW 6/30
The 7th Day (Spanish Family Feud drama directed by Carlos Saura) (2w)
Tears of the Black Tiger (Colorful Thai "Western") (1w) NEW 6/26
Demonic Toys / Dollman / Dollman vs. Demonic Toys (3 films on single flipper disk) (1w) NEW 7/2
Critters 2: The Main Course (4w) NEW 7/2
Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back (Stephen Chow & Tsui Hark collaboration) (1w) NEW 7/4
The Beast 2-Disc Special Extended Version (Peter Benchley Giant Squid TV Movie) (6w) NEW 7/8
The Great Race (Jack Lemmon, Natalie Wood, Tony Curtis) (21w) NEW 7/8
Demetrius and the Gladiators (sequel to The Robe) (4w) NEW 7/9

ZERO COPIES DVD
The 'Burbs (Tom Hanks, Gothic suburbia black comedy) (0w0p) 
A Talking Cat!?! (So bad it's good film w/Eric Roberts voice featured on the Flop House Podcast) 0w0p

WL'd BLU-RAY
Belly (Hype Williams, NAS hip-hop movie) [Blu-Ray] (1w) 
Drag Me to Hell (Unrated Director's Cut) [Blu-Ray] (2w) NEW 7/9
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Platinum Dunes 2002) [Blu-Ray] (2w) NEW 6/30
Goldfinger (James Bond) [Blu-Ray] (3w) NEW 7/16
Gamera: Guardian of the Universe / Gamera 2: Attack of the Legion (Blu-Ray single disk dbl Feature) (2w) NEW 7/20
Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris (0w but want this to go with the above) NEW 7/20
Leviathan (Peter Weller. Deep sea Alien clone) [Blu-Ray] (10w) NEW 7/20

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY
Full Metal Jacket 4k UltraHD + Blu-Ray Combo. UPC not in system 883929721979 4 credits buddied 
Jaws (Universal 100th Anniversary Blu-Ray) this one. Blu-Ray Only. No DVD. 2 Credits buddied

UNPOSTABLE DVD
Guddi (1971. Young girl coming-of-age and meta-Bollywood comedy. Bollywood Entertaimment Eternal Classics. NO UPC) NEW 7/18
Maigret Sets a Trap (1958. Jean Gabin as Maigret) (Video Dimensions release. UPC Not in system) NEW 7/4
Vampire's Kiss (1989 Nic Cage Black Comedy) 828706545461 UPC Unrecognized but other editions have (1-2w) 
Yamadonga (Dir. S.S. Rajamouli. Telugu/Bollywood movie about a rivalry between a con man and the god of death) ALL REGION NO UPC 
Lost Soul aka: Anima Persa (Venice set gothic/giallo-like starring Catherine Deneuve. D: Dino Risi) Cinema de Bizarre DVD-R, NO UPC) NEW 7/18

Last Edited on: 7/26/23 7:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 30
rem234 (Rebecca M.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2023 12:26 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Tower.
You must buddy credits for all unpostables (your order must include at least one postable title).
Please PM me and post in the thread with your request
Be sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering as well as putting them on your WL Auto Request. 

BLU + DVD

CHRISTMAS

WL DVD:

WL SETS:

DVD & SETS-ZERO/ONLY COPY:

UNPOSTABLE:

Last Edited on: 7/28/23 9:25 PM EST - Total times edited: 44
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: ***JULY WISHLIST MULTIPLES***
Date Posted: 6/30/2023 1:26 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 or 2 only if requesting 2 Blu-ray Combos.  To make this a smooth transaction please: add to your WL on Auto Request  & Check your credits & funds.  Mix and match with my tower, and any deals (see below for list).

LIBRARY COPIES ~ Library copies are postable with original art; discs have been professionally cleaned. They are unpostable when they have library copied art. View Inline

BLU-RAY WL

BLU-RAY 0 COPIES

BLU-RAY ~ UNPOSTABLES steelbooks rarely have a upc 

DVD  WISHLIST TITLES

DVD  0 COPIES 

DVD UNPOSTABLES  - most are wishlisted

DEALS  & MISC 

Last Edited on: 8/9/23 11:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 120
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2023 1:47 PM ET

PM'd William for RiffTrax Old Tyme Shorts Roundup 

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2023 1:52 PM ET

To simplify my min. I'm now asking that you request at least two items that have a combined total of 5 credits or more.  May be combined with  titles from my Tower.

PM your choices as well as posting here.  The first to PM me (not posting) will be given priority on following through by having them wish listed and on auto request. Please make sure you have enough Swap cash to pay the fee on all of them. Happy Hunting!

Wishlisted Blu-Ray

Penguins of Madagascar 3D - This one is brand new, factory sealed

Wishlisted DVDs

30 Minutes To Fitness Muscle Up Lift 2B Fit - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 

American Me

Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies

The Beaver

Dark Streets

Dead Presidents

Freakshow

Gatling Gun 

Herbie Goes Bananas - added 6/30

The Holy Girl

Il Divo

Lone Rider

Marie's Mind for Murder Set 1 - added 6/30

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Around the Clubhouse World 

Now and Then

Roots

Shaft in Africa

Skiptrace

Sports Night - The Complete Series Boxed Set

A Streetcar Named Desire

To Kill a Mockingbird - added 7/12

Wake Island - added 7/12

Willow - 29 wishers

"0" Posted

Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss - added 7/27

The Martin Lewis Show - This set is the best because the shows are complete.- added 7/27

Adventures of Robin Hood

The Forsyte Saga Series 1  - factory sealed

Feeding the Masses - added 7/8

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds - 5-Day Fit Walk

Godzilla - Final Wars

The New Method Baby and Mom Postnatal Yoga

Babylon Ad

Babe

The Bill Collector

Carlos Mencia The Best of Funny Is Funny

The Cider House Rules

Clifford's Really Big Movie

Curious George Leads the Band and Other Musical Mayhem

Gentleman's Agreement

Hugo

A Little Princess/Secret Garden

Malibu Pilates 20 Minute Malibu Pilates Makeover

Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates Pilates of the FIT and FAMOUS

Horse Misty / Wildfire - The Arabian Heart

The ninja strikes back

The Pearl

The Right Stuff - added 6/30

Tales from Beyond

Tokyo Raiders

WWII Remembered A Complete History

Yoga Booty Ballet Abdominals Core Strength Sculpt

Quick Start Yoga for Weight Loss

Last Edited on: 7/29/23 2:17 AM EST - Total times edited: 36
Barbelle (Barb E.)

Subject: R'cd Rebecca's Coat of Many Colors, Silent Witness season 9 and 22
Date Posted: 6/30/2023 1:57 PM ET

Last Edited on: 8/1/23 11:18 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
SteveChander (Steven C.)

Date Posted: 6/30/2023 4:13 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 DVDs or 2 Blu-Rays. Can combine with items from my tower.
Please have the items on your Wishlist, with "Auto Request" and be sure you have enough credits and money on your account before ordering.

Blu-Rays on Wishlists

2007-2008 NBA Champions - Boston

Cosmoball

Harry Potter DBFE: Sorcerer's Stone / Chamber of Secrets

The Muppet Movie

My Hero Academia Two Heroes

Puerto Ricans in Paris

The Three Stooges - The Movie

Top Gear, Season 14

White Squall

DVDs on Wishlists

Bjork: The Inner or Deep Part of an Animal or Plant

Border Blues

Captain America Winter Soldier

Ed McBain's 87th Precinct

Edmond

Forgotten Heroes

Gardens of Stone

Hell On Wheels, Season 2

The Ice Storm

Iron Man 3

It's a Wonderful Life

Jesse Stone 4-films Volume 2

Lark Rise to Candleford, Season 2

Love Stinks

Narrow Margin

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Penn & Teller: Bullshit, Season 1

Ready Player One - Special Edition

Saturday Night Live - The Best of 2009/2010

Space Jam (Fullscreen)

Yves Saint Laurent

Non-Postable or Zero Copies

Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban UPC does not show up in system. Blu-Ray: 2 credits

Reduced Credit Offers

Legends of the West, Volume 2 An 8-disc set, Offered for 6 credits.

Disc Only - take one free with any request

Digimon Adventure Tri Coexistence DVD

The Evil In Us DVD - Zero copies in system.

Hidden Kingdoms Blu-Ray

Monster Party Blu-Ray

The Redeemed Blu-Ray

Last Edited on: 7/31/23 6:02 AM EST - Total times edited: 21
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 7/1/2023 1:23 AM ET

just added:

Herbie Goes Bananas

Marie's Mind for Murder Set 1

The Right Stuff

Last Edited on: 7/1/23 2:03 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 7/1/2023 6:52 AM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles or more from these lists and my tower. Please PM me with your request as well as having them on your WL Auto Request. Thanks.  I might be willing to make deals if you get 4+ titles. Just shoot me a message with an offer. 

Last Updated (7/29/23)  

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero Copies

UNPOSTABLE BLU RAYS:

•  

DIGITAL CODES AVAILABLE:

Last Edited on: 7/29/23 7:46 AM EST - Total times edited: 4
asheman (Charles R.)

Subject: PM to Rebecca for these:
Date Posted: 7/1/2023 5:21 PM ET

Mantle, Warhol, Tulip Fever, Heminway and G, Cherry Orchard

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 7/1/2023 8:52 PM ET

A couple more added to above list:

The Forsyte Saga Series 1  - Factory sealed

Harvey

Last Edited on: 7/2/23 1:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Lory!
Date Posted: 7/2/2023 8:37 AM ET

Last Edited on: 7/2/23 1:09 PM EST - Total times edited: 1

Date Posted: 7/3/2023 1:53 AM ET

thanks

Last Edited on: 7/26/23 7:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 7/3/2023 1:59 AM ET

Have PM'd for Groove Tube from William..

Last Edited on: 7/3/23 2:00 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 7/3/2023 8:55 AM ET

Added to my list View Inline

SLEEPING BEAUTY [Blu-ray]

Last Edited on: 7/7/23 4:05 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
Barbelle (Barb E.)

Subject: R'cd Gloria's Isle of Dogs, Jesse Stone Collection Vol 1, Frances Ha
Date Posted: 7/3/2023 9:33 AM ET

Last Edited on: 7/20/23 10:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 7/4/2023 8:43 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's or Blu-Ray’s
(Also, I do not have UV Codes for any of these Blu-Rays)
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:
Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]     Added July 09, 2023
Americano     Added July 01, 2023
Blindness / Proof [Blu-ray]
Cat Run [Blu-ray]
Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]         Added July 01, 2023
Deadpool 2 [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
Death Wish 3 [Blu-ray]
Entrapment [Blu-ray]     Added July 01, 2023
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Greenland [Blu-ray]                                           Added July 09, 2023
Hunt for Red October [Blu-ray]

Indiana Jones & Last Crusade [Blu-ray] (2013)
Indiana Jones & Raiders of the Lost Ark [Blu-ray] (2013)
Jumanji
Last Days on Mars [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
Night Watch [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
Open Season 2 [Blu-ray]
Pathfinder [Blu-ray]                                                      Added July 09, 2023
Space Chimps [Blu-ray]         Added July 01, 2023
Straw Dogs (Unrated Version) [Blu-ray]      Added July 09, 2023
Super [Blu-ray]
Way of the Wicked [Blu-ray]
Werewolf: The Beast Among Us [Blu-ray]
The Wizard of Oz (Blu-ray) (Limited Issue Single-Disc Edition with Classic Blu-ray Packaging) (20090
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:
Across the Universe [Blu-ray]
Ant-Man 2-Disc 3D BD Combo Pack        Added July 01, 2023
Blitz [Blu-ray]
Boondock Saints (Truth & Justice Edition) [Blu-ray]
Bourne Identity Blu-ray
Cars 2 (Two-Disc Blu-ray / DVD Combo in DVD Packaging)
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 3     Added July 09, 2023
In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Movie Only Edition) [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
Pandorum [Blu-ray]      Added July 09, 2023
S. Darko: A Donnie Darko Tale [Blu-ray]
Santa Clause 3 -  Escape Clause [Blu-ray]
Snow White & The Huntsman [Blu-ray]
Spiderwick Chronicles [Blu-ray]
Stan Helsing [Blu-ray]
Taking Lives [Blu-ray]
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines [Blu-ray]
Top Gun [Blu-ray]        Added July 01, 2023
V/H/S [Blu-ray]
The Wolfman (2-Disc Unrated Director's Cut + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]      Added July 09, 2023
X-men: First Class Blu-ray Icons
XXX [Blu-ray]

I would like to send these out in sets:
The Girl Who Played with Fire [Blu-ray]        SwedishEnglish Total Copies: 0
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo [Blu-ray]    SwedishEnglish Total Copies: 0
Home Alone (Family Fun Edition) [Blu-ray]          Total Copies: 0
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York [Blu-ray]          MW: 2
Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

Creature From the Black Lagoon (Blu-ray) (2014) G (slight cut through side spline, and case broken from USPS)  (no UPC)   Members Wishing: 3  (2 cr)
Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R      Members Wishing: 3   (2 cr)
Phantom Punch [Blu-ray] (2010) (UPC code torn off) Total Copies: 0   (2 cr)
Maggie (blu ray) ( upc # 031398223573)  Blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system.   Total Copies: 0    (2 cr)

X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - MW: 1 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) 
Mercury Rising [Blu-ray] - Missing Artwork

Jurassic Park Collection (Blu-ray) (2015) PG-13      Number of Discs: 4; SwapaDVD Credits: 8; Members Wishing: 3 No UPC CODE

DVD’s with Members Waiting:
Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses
Battling Marshal
Beverly Hills Cop Collection (Beverly Hills Cop I, II & III) 
Book of Shadows - Blair Witch 2
Crow
Dr. Giggles (2007)                                                                 Added July 09, 2023
Evil Bong 2: King Bong
Great American Western V.21, The
Greatest Show on Earth
Grounded for Life - Season Four
Lost World - Jurassic Park (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
Marvel Knights: Thor & Loki Blood Brothers
Masters of the Universe     HOLD
Sonic Underground: Ready, Aim, Sonic!
Thale (2013)

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

The Amityville Horror III - The Demon (Amityville 3-D)    Added July 09, 2023
Batman: The Animated Series - Heart of Ice (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Clueless
Cobra
Dark Knight > 2 Disc Limited Edition DVD Set (with Mask)
Deicide: Doomsday in L.A.
Demoted
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
Evil Bong with Tommy Chong
Freddy Got Fingered
GI Blues
Gone in 60 Seconds
Grounded for Life: Season 2
Little Caesar (2005)                                                             Added July 09, 2023
Mummy (Universal Studios Classic Monster Collection)
NFL: America's Game: Denver Broncos
A Night At the Roxbury (Special Collector's Edition)
Princess Collection
Sommersby
Song of Bernadette
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Sonic Underground: Queen Aleena's Chronicles

Transformers Armada - Flashbacks
Tron: The Original Classic (Special Edition)
Ultraman: The Complete Series
Universal Soldiers
War Games
Wizard Of Oz And Friends [Slim Case]

Unpostable DVD’s: 

Please Buddy me the credits for these
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (Slight cut throught UPC)(NEW/Sealed)  Total Copies: 0
Dracula (75th Anniversary Edition) (Universal Legacy Series) (2006)  Members wishing 3
Artwork is a printed copy(by some Library)  there are library stickers on the cover, and on the Centerhub of the DVD.
 Desperate for Love – UPC CODES NOT in the System:  same as Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli) Members Wishing: 1  no UPC
Train (2009) R -Members Wishing: 4   No UPC 
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)   No UPC 
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)   No UPC 

5 basic needs of a woman - billy joe watts -  not in SWAP database

Jurassic Park Adventure Pack    Total Copies: 0  No UPC CODE:
Seinfeld Season 5        Total Copies: 0 (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

Last Edited on: 7/28/23 9:03 AM EST - Total times edited: 12
SteveChander (Steven C.)

Subject: Requesting from Hangfirebooks
Date Posted: 7/5/2023 7:09 AM ET

Requesting

Blood Orgy of the She Devils

Diva

Mon Mon Mon Monsters

One False Move

melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 7/5/2023 7:07 PM ET

Should have been listed in the unpostables.

Last Edited on: 7/5/23 7:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Posting to Listers in the WL Multiples only
Date Posted: 7/6/2023 11:42 AM ET

This post is directed only to people that have a list in the Multiples.  I would like comments from everyone who posts in this thread.  Originally the section "0 copies / Only copies" was a trial.  The original idea was to offer others a way to meet the minimum.  I'm a little concerned about that category. Some 0 copies / only copies lists are longer than the WL'd titles.  I am not sure how to word this, but there just seems to be titles listed arbitrarily in that category.  My personal rule of thumb is that if the title were posted it would most likely be requested.  Periodically I go through and post 0 copies especially if they have been on the list for awhile and post to the system; sometimes I don't list only copies.  An exception might be a new in shrinkwrapped title. The point of the WL Multiples if to list WL'd titles.  I think we need some guidelines for thiis category if we keep it in.  We could also eliminate 0 copies / only copies.  Or only "only copies" since tower orders are already okay to help with meeting the minimum.  Or move the whole category to the Bazaar?  What are your thoughts?  If you don't care, that's fine, but do let me know.  I would really appreciate some help, since I'd like to make a decision by the August listing.  

DO NOT respond in the thread, send a private PM. 

Just an FYI: The book site doesn't allow anything other than WL titles.  The CD site is also only WL'd titles with one exception, *Sets* is also the *only* exception where you can offer an unpostable or ever-so-slightly damaged CD. .

Last Edited on: 7/6/23 9:20 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 7/6/2023 1:01 PM ET

Thanks for quick response.

Last Edited on: 7/6/23 3:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 1

Date Posted: 7/6/2023 1:21 PM ET

pm sent

Last Edited on: 7/6/23 1:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 7/7/2023 4:06 PM ET

Added to my list View Inline

Blazing Saddles [Blu-ray]

Explorers 

Nine Good Teeth doc

Last Edited on: 7/28/23 11:14 PM EST - Total times edited: 8
asheman (Charles R.)

Subject: Requesting from Steve C.
Date Posted: 7/8/2023 11:55 AM ET

Altered States (of) American Grafittis (that)  Hans Brinker (loaded onto) Mr Jealousy (in time for) the History of Rock and Roll   

Page: