Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: Looking To Buy Credits For The Possible SS Relativity Voyage #10

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Utwig (Erik F.)

Subject: Looking To Buy Credits For The Possible SS Relativity Voyage #10
Date Posted: 1/14/2024 1:53 AM ET

I don't know how true it is, but theres been rumors that the SS Relativity Voyage will embark on its tenth and final mission, I just don't want to be creditless if this takes place, so I was curious who still sold credits here so I can give them to Shellie if she does run SS Relativity Voyage #10, if she doesn't thats fine, I'll just be stuck with credits I never use, so I don't want this to seem like a guilt trip nor advertisement for a game thats not even taking place yet, just if she did happen to run SS Relativity Voyage #10 I would need credits, so I know this is the place to look for credits. 

I wonder if others will be looking for credits as well if indeed SS Relativity Voyage #10 takes place, as it may be the last great game ever created on this site, and the whos who of SwapADvd should all be members aboard the flight, if you are worth your salt in polycarbonate plastic discs you'd probably want to be apart of the game and crew, but I'm just focused on the credit aspect in preparation. 

MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 1/14/2024 8:24 AM ET

I can help you, if and when you need it.

I still have over 100 credits,

I am also prompt to respond.

Thank You,

MikeL

diamondd (David N.)

Date Posted: 1/14/2024 2:52 PM ET

I’ve given this a lot of thought and have decided that selling you credits might not be a very good idea. I’m thinking the first thing that would happen is you’d start to haggle. You’d say “$3.00 for that credit?!? You must be mad. It’s clearly been used, at least, 986 times! And so it would begin…

-Are you telling me that’s not worth $3.00? Look at it. Feel the quality. That’s none of your goat.

-I’ll give you $1.50.

-$1.50? Are you trying to insult me? Me, with a broken shoelace? $1.50?

-All right, I’ll give you $1.70.

-Did I hear you right? This cost me $3.79. You want to ruin me?

-All right, I’ll give you $2.10.

-$2.10? Are you joking?

-$2.50.

-$3.01. I won’t take a penny less.

Around that time, some Monty Python movie fan would post: "Dave, you’re clearly ripping a lot of this off from a scene in “Life of Brian”. Also, you can’t sell them for less that $3.00".

In the end, you’d end up paying $4.16 for it and leave me feeling totally defeated.

I’m happy to see you’re back.

aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 1/14/2024 11:17 PM ET

Diamond Dave, I see you know our Frog well!  :O)

Erik, you have been missed!

diamondd (David N.)

Date Posted: 1/15/2024 3:39 PM ET

Hi Shellie,

Yeah, Frog's kind of a legend around here. I've got a huge amount going on right now, but I'll try to be around here more now that I may be able to get some laughs from him.

Ironically, he showed back up on the same day that Kyle invited me to join in on the Oscar game. So, I just sent some nominee predictions in hopes Frog with throw his hat in the ring for that too. Hopefully I'll be able to have time to play and join in on the fun.

Erik, if you're reading this, I don't know how involved the game is, but I probably won't get time to join in on SS Relativity Voyage if it's too time consuming. However, I'll try to pressure Shellie into getting it off the ground for you, even if it's just here....

Hi Shellie,

It's me again. It seems Frog may be haggling some poor member into selling him a credit for a small fortune soon. I may just give him one just so he quits calling me at all hours of the night asking me if I know where he can find a good deal on a shirt that says “Shellie for Homecoming Queen”. I need to get some sleep so, if you can find it in your heart to launch the game and run for Homecoming Queen, that would be great. If you’re out of school and can’t find another place to run for the position, please start up a “Shellie for Homecoming Queen” game too.

Thanks!  

Last Edited on: 1/18/24 4:12 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 1/23/2024 8:04 PM ET

Bwahahaha  

I"ll run for Admiral before homecoming Queen  LOL 

SS Relativity won't leave space dock until after Robbi's game concludes. 

diamondd (David N.)

Date Posted: 1/25/2024 4:02 PM ET

Okay, if you want to trade your crown in for some stars or whatever space Admirals are given for bravely going where no Queen, I mean Admiral, has gone before, that's up to you. But I'm not sure why you can't be both.