Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: *****December WL Multiples Thread*****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: *****December WL Multiples Thread*****
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 9:47 AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

These rules have been approved the Team. 

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in a PM sent to you):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 9:49 AM ET

Minimum order: 3 titles. Can combine with tower/unpostables/0 copies listed below if desired.

Please buddy credits for unpostables, will mail using Paypal delivery confirmation or swapadvd DC if something is posted to you.

Postable DVDS

Postable BLU-RAYS

Unpostables:

• Boom Town - Cut through UPC - *1 DISC / 1 CR*
  • Men in Black [Blu-ray/DVD combo] - listing not in the system - *2 DISC / 4 CR*
  • Cop Out [Blu-ray] - blu-ray/dvd combo, therefore 2 discs, mislisted in the system - *2 DISC / 4 CR*
  • Fangoria Presents Road Kill - UPC not in system *1 DISC / 1 CR*
  • Grand Hotel - cut through UPC *1 DISC / 1 CR*
  • Kill Theory - UPC not in system *1 DISC / 1 CR*

0/only Copies in the system:

Other Deals:

2 disc movies for 1 credit (each counts as 1 towads 3 item minimum) - all postable and on tower

• The Davinci Code
  • The Day the Earth Stood Still
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Snatch
  • Spider-man

1 disc movies 2 for 1 (freebie comes with artwork but not case) (each 2 for 1 counts as 1 towards 3 item minimum) - all postable and on tower unless otherwise noted

• Agent Cody Banks
  • Alfie
  • Along Came Polly
  • Assault on Precinct 13
  • Behind Enemy Lines
  • Big Daddy
  • Black Hawk Down
  • Blades of Glory
  • Breakin All the Rules
  • Buffalo Girls
  • Bulletproof Monk
  • Childstar
  • Clerks
  • Delovely
  • Derailed
  • Doom
  • Empire
  • Eagle Eye *unpostable due to cut to fit slim case*
  • Hollow Man
  • Jonny Mnemonic
  • Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector
  • Legally Blonde
  • Manchurian Candidate, The
  • Meet the Fockers
  • Miss Congeniality
  • Miss Congeniality II
  • The Mummy Returns
  • Pitch Black
  • Pursuit of Happyness
  • September Tapes
  • Short Circuit *unpostable due to cut in artwork*
  • Smokin Aces
  • Snakes on a Plane *unpostable due to slight water dmg (barely noticeable)
  • South Park - Bigger, Longer & Uncut
  • Super Troopers *unpostable due to UPC*
  • Windtalkers
  • XXX
  • XXX: State of the Union

Last Edited on: 12/25/11 11:36 PM EST - Total times edited: 25
seizetheday (Kevin R.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 9:53 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/3/11 11:32 AM EST - Total times edited: 5
boba1980 (John S.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 9:53 AM ET

I have the following items for multiple WL can be combined with anything off my tower, please request  at least 3 items in total.

Blu-Ray's Available:

Cars Toon: Mater's Tall Tales (Two Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - 4 Credits / 18 Wisher
Dude Where's My Car [Blu-Ray] - 2 Credits / 7 Wisher
Get Smart [Blu-ray] and DVD ROM Game - 4 Credits / 3 Wishers
The Golden Compass [Blu-ray] - 4 Credits / 1 Wisher
Grace [Blu-ray] - 2 Credits / 1 Wisher
Little Fockers [Blu-ray] - 4 Credits / 10 Wishers
Open Season 3 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) - 4 Credits / 12 Wishers
Sunrise Earth: Sunrises of the Ancient World [Blu-ray]- 2 Credits / 2 Wishers
Terminator Salvation (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray] - 4 Credits /  1 Wishers
Toy Story 3 (Four-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) - 6 Credits /  39 Wishers
Valentine's Day [Blu-ray] - 4 Credits / 4 Wishers

DVDs Available:

Fringe: The Complete First Season (DVD) - 7 Credits / Wishers 7
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Special Edition)
(DVD) - 1 Credit / 7 Wishers
Sicko (Special Edition)
(DVD) - 1 Credit / Wishers 10 (BB Exclusive Label - All special features are included
Star Wreck
 (DVD) - 1 Credit / Wishers 4

Unpostable Items:

Dead Like Me: Life After Death (DVD) - 1 Credits / 9 Wishers (Unrecognized UPC 883904139362 same as link)
Family Guy - Blue Harvest
(DVD) - 2 Credits / 2 Wishers (Unpostable Disc No UPC same as link)
Family Guy: It's A Trap! [Blu-ray]
- 2 Credits / 8 Wishers (Blu-Ray Disc Only Unpostable Disc No UPC same as link) 
Hellboy II: The Golden Army [Blu-ray]
- 2 Credits / 3 Wishers (Unpostable No Cover Art - Movie Disc Only)
Killers
(DVD) Unpostable Rental Copy (UPC 03139812635500) - 1 Credit / Wisher 69
Marley & Me (Three-Disc Bad Dog Edition) [Blu-ray] Unrecognized UPC same as link)
Saw [Blu-ray] (Unrecognized UPC same as link)
Blu-ray Movie Spider-Man 3
- 4 Credits / No Wisher (Blu-Ray Case - Unpostable disc count only 1 in the system promo copy of movie with 2 Blu-Ray discs and all special features of standard 2 disc release.  The insert indicates that there is only one disc, but the version I received has both discs and all features.  It is possible the swapper that sent it to me had the blu-ray and no insert).
The Virgin Suicides (DVD) - 1 Credit (Back side of insert has water damage) 

Only Copy:

Family Guy Presents: Something Something Something Dark Side [Blu-ray]

New / Unopened DVDs:

Die Another Day (Widescreen Special Edition) (DVD / 2 Credits / Includes cardboard outter sleve)
Fright Fest: Nightmare in a Box
(DVD / 5 Credits)

Please post request here and PM me.

Last Edited on: 12/29/11 10:36 AM EST - Total times edited: 27
ethena (Anny C.)

Subject: Happy Holidays!
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 10:02 AM ET

Please order 2 or more. You can combine with my tower:

Terminator Salvation (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Single Disc) [Blu-ray] (2009)

Get Him to the Greek Blu-ray - Asking 2 buddied credits for the blu-ray disk in blu-ray case. The upc matches the 2 disk dvd/blu-ray set but this is only the blu-ray disk

Wolverine Blu-ray - Asking 2 buddied credits for non-matching UPC 024543602828, in dvd case with blu-ray artwork

Last Edited on: 12/30/11 1:50 AM EST - Total times edited: 8
SarithaAnn (Sara C.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 10:13 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/19/11 3:55 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 10:54 AM ET

Me too! (placeholder)

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 12:52 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more items please. May be combined with my tower. Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables (Highlighted in yellow) will require buddied credits.

WL Blu-rays: (I Believe they all come in blu-ray cases)

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe [Blu-ray] (57 wishers)

Day After Tomorrow [Blu-ray] (24 wishers) NEW/SEALED - UNPOSTABLE - Bought @ Wal-mart but there's a sticker over the UPC code under the plastic wrapper. I thought I'd see if anyone wanted it "NEW" before I opened it up for the UPC code.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall [Blu-ray] (13 wishers)

Hannah Montana: The Movie [Blu-ray] (5 wishers)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 [Three-disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy] (31 wishers) NEW/SEALED

Julie & Julia [Blu-ray] (19 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - Artwork has waterdamage - 2 CREDITS (1 credit if added onto a 8 credit order)

Mars: The Quest for Life [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

WL DVDs:

Back to the Future: The Complete Trilogy (Full Screen Edition) (16 wishers)

Bambi (2 Disc Special Platinum Edition) (108 wishers)

Glee: Season 1 (38 wishers)

Left Behind - World at War (6 wishers)

Planet Earth & The Blue Planet Seas of Life (Special Collector's Edition) (53 wishers)

Resident Evil: Afterlife (76 wishers)

The Secret Garden (Keepcase) (4 wishers)

Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus (4 wishers)

True Blood: The Complete Second Season (HBO Series) (134 wishers) NEW/SEALED

Universal Soldier: Regeneration (6 wishers)

Zero/Only Copy:

The Adventures of Robin Hood NEW/SEALED

Arthur [Blu-ray/DVD Combo] Not posted yet

Carrie Triple Feature

Hannah Montana: The Complete First Season Not Posted yet

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

Point Break, Speed and the Transporter Triple Feature

Valentine's Day [Blu-ray] (NOT YET POSTED)

I'm offering the following season/set deals:

3rd Rock From the Sun - Season 1 UNPOSTABLE - NO UPC - 2 credits if added onto another order

24 seasons 1&2 - 13 discs/6 credits (Season 1 doesn't have a UPC code)

Charmed seasons 5 & 6 on my tower are NEW/SEALED and if ordering BOTH together it's 12 Discs (11 credits)

Desperate Housewives seasons 1-3 (18 discs/10 credits) - Excellent condition, seasons 2&3 were bought new & watched once.

Billy the Kid 20 Movie Pack 4 discs - 1 credit

If 1 of the 3 is from my tower, you're welcome to a freebie:

Digital Copies:

Cars: Mater's Tall Tales

Cars 2

Despicable Me - 12/31/11

Fast Five - 3/13/12

Green Lantern - 10/14/13

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 - 11/11/13 - (2 available)

I Am Number Four - Not sure about this one no expiration date listed.

Jurassic Park - 12/31/12

Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World - 12/31/12

Jurassic Park 3 - 12/31/12

The Lion King

Mimic - 9/27/12

Rio

The Tooth Fairy - 5/3/2012

Transformers: Dark of the Moon - 9/30/12

Tron Legacy

X-Men: First Class

Unpostables:

3:10 to Yuma (widescreen) - Artwork trimmed down to fit into thin case

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - disc only

The Constant Gardener - NO UPC

Kingdom of Heaven (2 Discs) - UPC brings up different movie

Lost in Space - No UPC code, otherwise excellent condition

My One and Only - UPC not in system

Last Edited on: 12/27/11 10:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 20
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 1:33 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/31/11 3:38 AM EST - Total times edited: 66
vwnurse68 (Zach L.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 1:43 PM ET

WL multiples: (orders of 3 or more please, may be combined with my tower or unpostable offer)

Please pm me with titles and have them on WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.

BOZ Thank You God for Friends and Helpers 

The Easter Bunny Is Coming to Town

Smallville - The Complete Seventh Season

Smallville The Complete Eighth Season

The Unit Season Four

***The following season of Knightrider is unpostable (yet wishlisted) due to damage to the outer box (my dog pretty much ate part of it), but the 3 slim cases are nice and discs within scratch-free and like new condition.

Knight Rider - Season Four

Last Edited on: 12/29/11 9:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
lauren (Lori H.)

Subject: Last chance before I post these.
Date Posted: 11/30/2011 2:23 PM ET

Orders of 2 or more please.  Will post to your wl. 

Link True blood the complete seoond season  new/sealed

Bones the complete season four  7 disc set.  Bodybag edition contains all 26 season 4 episode.  New/sealed. 

Search - Bones: Season Four (Body Bag Edition) on DVD

Link Prison break 4 the final season New/sealed

Link Rocky bullwinkle friends compete series new/sealed

Link nip/tuck the sixth and final season new/sealed

Link The Sopranos the complete fourth season good shape. not new

Also have these which you can combine with. 

http://www.swapadvd.com/Boots-Saddles-1937-AND-Riders/dvd/82564/    Boots & Saddles/Rider's of the whistling pines

http://www.swapadvd.com/Trapped-Third-Eye/dvd/82702/  Trapped/The third eye

http://www.swapadvd.com/Gothic-Deep-Red/dvd/255489/ Gothic/deep red

http://www.swapadvd.com/Against-Hope-Anatomy-Illness/dvd/271904/  Against all hope/anatomy of an illness

http://www.swapadvd.com/Basic-Football-C-Company/dvd/265690/  Basic football/C.C. & company

http://www.swapadvd.com/Port-New-York-Romance-Horsethief/dvd/276800/ Port of New York/Romance of a horsethief

http://www.swapadvd.com/Mesmerized-Ginger-Morning/dvd/276801/  Mesmerized/ Ginger in the morning

I haven't posted these yet but will if you want me to order you can just buddy the credits.  I just noticed one has come off it's holder in the case.  I can open it for you if you'd like.  All 8 for 3 credits

http://www.swapadvd.com/Voyage-Prehistoric-Planet-Creature-Haunted/dvd/272337/ 

Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet / Creature From The Haunted Sea
spacer.gif
Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet / Creature From The Haunted Sea (2005) Unrated

Last Edited on: 12/1/11 8:18 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 3:10 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/23/12 3:57 PM EST - Total times edited: 41
BrittMovieLover89 (Brittany B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 3:35 PM ET

I have these WL multiples I would like to send in groups of 4. Please have them on your wishlist so I can post them to you. :) Can also use my tower DVDs to reach 4 title minimum if you'd like. Send me a pm and post so that others know what you are taking. Thanks for looking!

Postable wishlisted

Cyrus 9 wishes

Dan in Real Life 5 wishes

Flesh TX 2 wishes

Goosebumps: Chillogy 1 wish

In Cold Blood 1 wish

Jumping the Broom 20 wishes

Modern Family: The Complete Second Season 33 wishes

Murder by Death 56 wishes

Say Anything 2 wishes

The Silence of the Lambs 3 wishes

0 copies in the system:

Broken 

Reincarnation

Unpostable wishlisted:
Curb Your Enthusiasm The Complete First Season upostable because disc 1 is scratched and it skips at the end of episode 3. Otherwise everything seems to be fine! ONE credit buddied! :) 2 wishes

Killers Unpostable UPC (031398126355) 57 wishes

Six Feet Under - The Complete Fourth Season (these are actually postable as individual volumes with their UPC's but I want them to go as a set. They are each in individual cases with individual artworks). Disc 5 looks to have been resurfaced. Seemed to play fine though. 4 credits instead of 5- (11 wishes)

Last Edited on: 12/30/11 1:36 AM EST - Total times edited: 36
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 3:44 PM ET

Asking for orders of 3, may combine with tower  More to be added soon, need to watch ones from a recent shopping spree.

WL DVDS:

The Best of Bananas Comedy Bunch 3 882900110894 1 disc 1 credit  

Finding Nemo 786936215595 2 disc  2 credits     This set is in exceptionally good shape for a children's DVD on here!  :O)

Love comes Softly 024543114482 1 disc 1 credit (this is a flipper disc with WS & FS)

WL Series:

Rome Season one  available soon

Zero / only Copies in the system can be used to make minimum:

Sir Walter Scott's IVANHOE A&E Vol I & II  733961704235 &  733961704242  Sir Walter Scott's Ivanhoe, Vol. 2 (1969) not in system yet.  You need both to watch the whole story 

Lawrence of Arabia 043396094314 1 disc 1 credit

The Little Princess (Shirley Temple) 090328900274 1 disc 1 copy  1 credit

Zorro Rides Again  779836218094 1 disc 1 credit

Unpostables can be used to make minimum:

Series:   

Eli Stone Season one 4 discs in BB cases with artwork but no UPC

Star Trek DS9 Season 7  no upc  Pending

DVDS:

The Deal 625828453106 1 disc 1 credit UPC not in system

Clinton Blair The Special Relationship 883929159222 1 disc 1 credit UPC not in system

the Greatest 652405001597 1 disc 1 credit   UPC not in system

Of Human Bondage Betty Davis 082554371621 different upc in system 1 credit

A Star is Born and Penny Serenade both on 1 disc 741914023562 only comes up in the system as A Star is Born  1 credit

Free with any order: (Just ask)

John Eldredge Bonus DVD for The Way of the Wild at Heart 9780718004880

Freedomland 043396114418 1 disc plays fine, comes with artwork that is crinkled -- perhaps exposed to high humidty.

>>>>>LImited time deal:  Order any 2 TV seasons from my tower and receive a 3rd one (least credits) FREE<<<<<

Last Edited on: 12/20/11 9:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 10
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 4:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/30/11 1:15 PM EST - Total times edited: 40
musiclover (Valerie L.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 4:50 PM ET

There will be a 1 credit fee for holding your place Shellie. cheeky

angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 5:43 PM ET

please pm me with your titles thanks also i go by the time on PMs in the event two people ask for the same movie; not always on this list but i do check PMs often.

Postable DVDs:

wishlisted orders of 4 or more maybe combined with tower and unpostables below some are 2 for 1(2 FOR 1 is 1 of the 4 orders ty)
 Cars-77 wishers

Nip/Tuck Season 5 Part 1-1 wisher

One Last Dance-2 wishers

Marley and Me -1 wisher

Unknown -59 wishers

Lars and the Real Girl-1 wisher

Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves (Two-Disc Special Extended Edition-3 wishers

Its A Boy Girl Thing (Ws) -6 wishers

Legends of College Football Featuring The Wolverines-3 wishers

Quigley Down Under-2 wishers

Rapid Fire-1 wisher

Tarzan & Jane-1 wisher

Hallmark Collector's Set-1 wisher

full metal jacket-085391163114-1 wisher

ONLY COPY IN SYSTEM

Fight Club -2-disk(no upc)

rocknrolla-NEW-883929037506

Josh KirbyTime Warrior Planet of the Dino Knights

the creation of a divine experience-071083571565

hope floats/speed-2 disc-2 credits-(swape says 1 credit wont let me put in that it is a 2 disc)-024543528074

for christmas BRAND NEW DVDS-ON TOWER IF YOU WONT ONE TO HELP GET YOUR 4TH PM ME I WILL TAKE OFF HOLD

HELLBOY 2 GOLDEN ARMY-3 DISC

THE MUMMY TOMB OF THE DEAGON EMPEROR-2 DISC

I AM LEGEND-2 DISC

SHOOT 'EM UP

2 FAST 2 FURIOUS-2 DISC I THINK

LUCKY YOU

EXIT WOUNDS

I, ROBOT

4 FILM FAVORITES ACTION-ERASER-BOYSCOUT-PASSENGER 57-POINT OF NO RETURN-2 DISC

THE WEDDING SINGER

THE ART OF 16 BARS(NO UPC NEED CREDIT BUDDIED)

unpostables need credits buddied for these

big daddy (adam sandler) slim case w/artwork No upc)

broken flowers-Bill Murray(upc has a cut through it)

the art of 16 bars(no upc-brand new)

Blood work(clind eastwood)(cover art has been cut shortened on ends)1 credit

the wackiest wagon train in the west (bob denver) (upc not in the system)-1 credit

double feature horror-nightmare castle/the ghost-(upc not in system)-1 credit

murder at the prsidio-lou diamond phillips( in slim case artwork trimed little to fit)-1 credit

nothing in common-tom hanks(slim case artwork trimed little to fit)-1 credit

family business-sean connery( slim case artwork trimed little to fit)-1 credit

a colorado outdoors dvd fly fishing colorado( not in the system)-1 credit

hulk-2-disc special edition(system says it is the hulk and jurassic park together)-2 credits

matchstick men-nicolas cage(has mark through upc)

csi seasons 1-5 unpostable do to no cover slips w/upc, season 4 is postable 097368862142

eddie murphy raw catch him in the act ws dts-1 credit- in slim case, no ups, has artwork

wishcraft-(michael weston, alexandra holden)-1 credit-no upc

giant octopus- blueray- NEW -(2 CREDITS) not in the system-812723011771

The Late Show-2 wishers-1 credit-unpostable it has a little cut in upc cant read one of the numbers
 CHRISTY A NEW BEGINNING (NO BAR CODE)-1 CREDIT

Stargate-no barcode(1 credit)

Raging Bull (Special Edition)-(no bar code)-(2 credits)

tremors/tremors 2 aftershocks same disc(no case or artwork)-1credit

OK THESE UNPOSTABLES ARE 2 FOR 1 CREDIT

employee of the month(cd case)

anchorman the legend of ron burgundy(unrated,uncut, and uncalled for) with will farrell(cd case)

blood relations-(no bar code) -1 credit

hot wheels world race ring of fire episode one-(no bar code)-1 credit

cartoon craze presents superman the bulleteers-(has bar code come up in system diff title) 872322000125-(1 credit)

prison break season 1 eposondes 17-22 discs 4 and 5 (2 credits)

mannequin (2 sided disc ws flip side fs one side freezes up other side plays fine) -1 credit

material girls (2 sided disc ws flip side fs one side freezes up other side plays fine)-1 credit

saw 1 (no case no artwork) -1 credit

GOODTIMES DVDS (NO CASES OR ARTWORK FOR THESE CARTOONS BELOW)-2 for 1 credit

CLASSIC FABLES- BLACK BEAUTY

NICKELODEON GO DIEGO GO MOONLIGHT RESCUE ( BADLY SCRACHED NEEDS CLEANING/RESERVICING) FREE WITH 3 OR MORE

Last Edited on: 12/30/11 1:42 PM EST - Total times edited: 25
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 5:52 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/30/11 5:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 42

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 6:02 PM ET

added about 10 more blus to my list (first one)

jseiii2 (John E.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 6:17 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/9/11 11:14 AM EST - Total times edited: 2
JJC (Jason C.)

Date Posted: 11/30/2011 7:22 PM ET

Wishlisted titles (and a few that are not on the Swapper) right here!! GREAT, GREAT STUFF!!

I'm asking the proper credits for each of them, listed in the brackets, BUT YOU MUST ORDER AT LEAST THREE (3) TITLES, SO I CAN SAVE ON SHIPPING COSTS, ORDER AS MANY AS YOU WANT AFTER 3!!

FEEL FREE TO MIX AND MATCH WITH MY TOWER!!

PLEASE POST YOUR CHOICES IN THIS THREAD FIRST SO ALL CAN SEE (FIRST COME FIRST SERVED), I WILL GO IN THIS THREAD'S POST ORDER...ALSO PM ME, WITH YOUR CHOICES AND ADD THEM TO YOUR WISHLIST!!

DVD

Blood Simple - 27 wishers - [1 credit] -- 025192142529
City of the Living Dead (Blue Underground Release) - 11 wishers - [1 credit] -- 827058105293
Easy Rider (Special Edition) - 4 wishers - [1 credit] -- 043396017498
Fast Times at Ridgemont High (Collector's Edition) - 1 wisher - [1 credit] -- 025192053023
Field of Dreams (2-Disc Anniversary Edition w/ Slipcover) - 0 Wishers - [2 Credits] -- 025192014024
High Plains Drifter - 11 wishers - [1 credit] -- 025192015229
I Am Legend (2-Disc Limited Edition Steelbook) - 1 wisher - [2 credits] -- 883929015757
Miller's Crossing - 6 wishers - [1 credit] -- 024543073833
Toy Story 1 & 2 (The Ultimate Toy Box Collector's Edition) - 67 wishers - [3 credits] -- 717951005816

BLU-RAY

From Dusk Till Dawn - 13 wishers - [2 credits] -- 065935820864

Last Edited on: 6/28/12 10:49 AM EST - Total times edited: 10
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 12/1/2011 11:24 AM ET

Last Edited on: 12/1/11 11:37 AM EST - Total times edited: 3

Date Posted: 12/1/2011 11:39 AM ET

added Lincoln Lawyer [Blu-ray] unpostable to my post (first on the page)

Last Edited on: 12/1/11 12:53 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
erica07 (Erica G.)

Subject: Thanks Kathryn!
Date Posted: 12/1/2011 12:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 12/1/11 12:56 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 12/1/2011 12:33 PM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Also, please post here and pm me.  Feel free to combine with my tower to get 3. Can post postables directly to your list if you have it on auto. Need credits buddied for unpostables. Thanks!

WL postable:

Macgruber, 4 wishers, former Blockbuster rental, http://www.swapadvd.com/MacGruber/dvd/254029/

A Christmas Carol, George C. Scott, 1 wisher, http://www.swapadvd.com/Christmas-Carol/dvd/5442/

Legend of the Guardians, the Owls of Ga'Hoole, 2 wishers, former rental with "rental" stamped on lower front of artwork, http://www.swapadvd.com/Legend-Guardians-Owls-Gahoole-Rental/dvd/269118/

Twilight Zone Vol. 26, 3 wishers, http://www.swapadvd.com/Twilight-Zone-Vol-26/dvd/8491/

From Here to Eternity, 8 wishers, http://www.swapadvd.com/Here-Eternity/dvd/20839/

Labyrinth, 6 wishers, cover art is different from that depicted on site, but upc is same: http://www.swapadvd.com/Labyrinth/dvd/4560/

Midnite Movies Double Feature, The Mini-Skirt Mob/Chrome and Hot Leather, 12 wishers, http://www.swapadvd.com/Mini-Skirt-Mob-Chrome-Hot/dvd/69000/

Zero copies, postable:

My Mummy: The Tomb is a Drag Without Her, http://www.swapadvd.com/Mummy/dvd/199979/

Safe...Not Sorry, Classic Educational Shorts vol. 3 from Kino, http://www.swapadvd.com/SAFE-NOT-SORRY-Classic-Educational/dvd/277370/

Escape: Capital Cities of the World: London and Madrid, http://www.swapadvd.com/Escape-Capital-Cities-World-London/dvd/254516/

Munster, Go Home!, http://www.swapadvd.com/Munster-Home/dvd/18145/

Hans Brinker or the Silver Skates, http://www.swapadvd.com/Hans-Brinker-Silver-Skates/dvd/51095/http://www.swapadvd.com/Hans-Brinker-Silver-Skates/dvd/51095/

Twilight Zone Vol. 25, new in shrinkwrap, http://www.swapadvd.com/Twilight-Zone-Vol-25/dvd/8295/

Unpostable:

The Cardinal, 1 wisher, one-inch cut through barcode, postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Cardinal/dvd/75433/

Rat, zero copies, brand new in shrinkwrap but cut through barcode is about two inches long and zigzags (cutter must have had a really bad day), postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Rat-2000/dvd/19556/

Cimarron, 9 wishers, cut through barcode, view postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Cimarron/dvd/85317/

Creation, Paul Bettany and Jennifer Connelly, former Blockbuster rental, UPC not recognized.

Otis, Daniel Stern and Illeana Douglas, cut through UPC.

You Don't Know Jack, Al Pacino, former Blockbuster rental, UPC not recognized.

Unpostable free with order, just ask:

Prevention Fitness Systems Ultimate Walking Workout with Chris Freytag, no UPC, http://www.amazon.com/Prevention-Fitness-Systems-Ultimate-Walking/dp/B001TAOB3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1322760405&sr=1-1

Last Edited on: 12/29/11 9:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 18

Page: