Yes, you can do that by clicking on the request, but it will probably delay your getting the DVD!
This is because:
- If the requestor cancels, the DVD will go back onto the sender's DVD Tower
- If the order is then re-submitted, it will go to that same sender.
- If you still want the DVD, it is best to let the system handle the request automatically!
- If the sender doesn't respond within 5 days, your request will automatically be passed along to a new sender
- You can tell that this has happened because the Requested on: date will change on the request
- You will not get an email telling you that this has happened. This is not done to drive you crazy; we want to limit the number of SwapaDVD emails cluttering up your inbox.
- It may be hard to wait, but just know that SwapaDVD will get the DVD for you as quickly as possible, and you don't have to do a thing more after requesting it!
- If the sender does not respond, and there is not another copy of the DVD available in the system
- The request will be canceled, you will get your credit(s) back, and the DVD will go onto your Wish List
- You will get an email from SwapaDVD if this happens.
What happens after you submit a request for a DVD
What if the sender does not respond to my request within 5 days?
What if the sender agrees to send a DVD, but doesn't mark it mailed before the deadline?
What if I want to cancel a request I made?
How can I tell who's sending me a DVD? (or to whom I am sending a DVD?)
When will I get my DVD?
What to do when your DVD arrives...
What is the Wish List?
How the Wish List Works