- You have original, playable DVDs that you do not want to keep.
- You post those DVDs to your "DVD Tower" to offer to other members.
- After you have posted the first 10 DVDs to your DVD Tower, you get 1 "gift" credit from SwapaDVD to get you started swapping (limit one per household). After that, you earn credits by sending out DVDs to others.
- You may order available DVDs for 1 credit per disc (some DVDs do cost more than 1 credit)
- If you want a DVD that is not currently available, you can place it on your Wish List and we will notify you by email when it is available for you to order. You can even have it sent to you automatically when it becomes available, with no email necessary.
- When a DVD is requested from you, we notify you by email, provide the address for you to send it out, and even provide a wrapper with postage printed on it if desired!
- Wrap and mail your DVD.
- When the requestor receives it, you earn 1 credit per disc mailed. Yes, you pay the postage to send out your DVDs, but when you request a DVD, the sender ships it to you and you pay 1 DVD credit (some DVDs do cost more than 1 credit)!
- The DVDs you receive from SwapaDVD are yours. We hope that you will repost them to share with other members when you have viewed them, but you can certainly keep them, or give them away. Similarly, the DVDs you send out to others belong to their new owners.
SwapaDVD is a great way to share DVDs with people all over the country!
Who can join SwapaDVD?
What can be listed for swapping here?
Do I need to own a computer to use SwapaDVD?
Do I have to have a printer to use SwapaDVD?
Do I need to have internet access/email to use SwapaDVD?
Do I have to check email every day to belong to SwapaDVD?
Will I get a lot of emails if I join SwapaDVD?
How much does it cost to mail a DVD?
Which DVDs can be posted on this site?
What is the Wish List?
How to Wrap a DVD for Mailing
How to find DVDs to request
How to request a DVD
How to send a DVD