Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ******APRIL WL Multiples Thread******

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: ******APRIL WL Multiples Thread******
Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:28 AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

These rules have been approved the Team. 

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in a PM sent to you):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

Last Edited on: 4/2/12 7:31 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:30 AM ET

All gone for now

Last Edited on: 4/28/12 9:02 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:31 AM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Also, please post here and pm me.  Thanks.  May be combined with my tower to get 3.

Blu-Ray

Green Lantern

Hoosiers

The Final Destination

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (unpostable due to upc not a match)

DVDs

Mad Men Season One

Glee Season 2 Volume 1

Dan in Real Life

Green Lantern: First Flight (Single-Disc Edition)

Jeff Dunham Spark of Insanity

Eddie and the Cruisers

How I Met Your Mother: Season One

Iron Man

It's Complicated

Miller's Crossing

The Fourth Kind

Christmas in Boston (name written in marker on top of disc - does not affect play)

Dark Reprieve

Primal Fear

For the Boys

Fight Club (Widescreen Edition)

The Karate Kid

Danielle Steel's: Mixed Blessings

Waist Deep (Combo HD DVD and Standard DVD)

Robotech Remastered - Volume 3 Extended Edition

Mortal Kombat I/Mortal Kombat II

The Naked Gun 33 1/3 - The Final Insult(unpostable due to upc not in system)

0/only copy in system

Eastside

Glee The Complete First Season (brand new unopened)

Sante Fe Trail (brand new - unopened)

The Goods Live Hard Sell Hard

Trapped in the Closet Chapters 1-12

American Chopper Honoring the Uniform

Cobra/Tango & Cash

Love Chronicles

School of Life

Superman: Doomsday (Ws)

Vincent Price Double Feature: The Last Man on Earth/House on Haunted Hill

Kung Fu Of Eight Drunkards (Dubbed In English)

Secondhand Lions

Where the Red Fern Grows

Laid to Rest

An Officer and a Gentleman

Wishmaster 3 - Beyond the Gates of Hell

The Adventures of Robin Hood: The Complete Series (brand new - unopened)

DOUBLE FEATURE The Terror/Revolt of the Zombies

Midnight Cop

The Shawshank Redemption (Single Disc Edition) (brand new unopened)

Last Edited on: 4/21/12 2:21 PM EST - Total times edited: 16
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:36 AM ET

Please choose a minimum of 2, more than 50 to choose from wishlisted and 0 copies.  Also offering 4 for 3 or 7 for 5 or 10 for 7, can combine with my 0 & only copies and my tower. WHAT A DEAL! PM me with your order and freebies and post here and I will post to your wishlist. Please make sure your choices are on auto on your wishlist.

Wishlisted Postables

Over the Hedge 2 wishing

The 24th Day 1 wisher

Shaun of the Dead  3 wishers
 No Code of Conduct 1 wisher

Evil Dead II  2 wishers

The Land Before Time - The Big Freeze 2 wishers

The Land Before Time VII - The Stone of Cold Fire 2 wishers

The Land Before Time III - The Time of Great Giving 5 wishers

Green Zone 2 wishers

True Stories 1 wisher

Shakespeare in Love  1 wisher

Summer's Moon 1 wisher

0 and only copies all postable

The Legend of Prince Valiant - The Complete Series Vol 1  not posted

Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare not posted

The Land Before Time XII - The Great Day of The Flyers  not posted
 Hydra   not posted

Witchcraft 2 Temptress not posted

Birth Rite  not posted

Nomad The Warrior  not posted

Nomad The Warrior  not posted

The Silent Force  not posted

Slipstream  not posted

Camelot The Legend  not posted

Pocahontas Anastasia  not posted

Dragon Hunter  not posted

http://www.swapadvd.com/Waterborne-Ing-Christopher-Masterson-Jake/dvd/251577/ not posted

Razor Sharpe  not posted

The Land Before Time - Journey to Big Water  not posted

The Land Before Time 2 Dino-Riffic Adventures   not posted

Desperate Souls  not posted

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same  not posted

Darkest Knight  not posted

Darkest Knight 3-Ultimate Sword  not posted

Rage of the Master Snake Crane Secret  not posted

Sci-Fi Collector's Set V5  not posted

The Soultaker - Flickering Faith   not posted

The Soultaker - The Monster Within   not posted

The Legend of Prince Valiant The Complete Series Vol 2  only copy posted

Mad TV The First Season Disc One Episodes One - Eight only copy posted

Mad TV The First Season Disc Three Episodes Seventeen-Nineteen only copy posted

Mad TV The First Season Disc Two Episodes Nine - Sixteen only copy posted

1 or 2 copies in system. All Postable! Please request and I will post so you can order.

Trial And Error  1 copy not posted
 Night Watch 2 copies not posted

The Best Thief in the World 1 copy not posted

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix 1 copy not posted

D-Day The D-Day Collection 1 copy not posted

The Land Before Time X - The Great Longneck Migration 1 copy not posted

Battlestar Galactica Season 25 1 copy not posted

Dragon Fighter 1 copy not posted

Renaissance 2 copies not posted

Nature Unleashed Avalanche 1 copy not posted

In the Dead of Space 2 copies not posted

Maximum Velocity  1 copy not posted

Target Of Opportunity Dean Cochran  1 copy not posted

Public Enemy  1 copy not posted

Bruce Lee Fights Back From the Grave 2 copies posted on tower

Meet Joe Black / Captain Corelli's Mandolin 1 copy not posted 2 credits

Red Surf  1 copy not posted

Starquest The Odyssey  2 copies not posted

Another Offer:

10/7 or 7/5 or 4/3 on tower of 246. Order movies you want and I will buddy refund for order or Order movies you want and PM me for the freebies.

Last Edited on: 4/29/12 3:19 PM EST - Total times edited: 80
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:36 AM ET

Minimum orders of 4 titles (or lower with select titles below)

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

Wishlisted Blu-Rays 

Wishlisted DVDs

Zero Copies

*PENDING* Unpostable DVD *DEAL* 2 credits for 1 credits.  Two of these titles counts as one title toward the minimum title requirement.  2 DVDs will be mailed in one case. All includes artworks. *please buddy credit(s) for the unpostable ones*

Unpostable Blu-Ray and DVDs 

3 Unpostable Blu-Rays Discs for 5 Credits (please buddy credits for the unpostable ones)

All unpostable comes with Blu-Ray case and original artwork.

Unpostable due to a sharpie line on the barcode and some cuts on the barcode area's artwork. Looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/sa55A.jpg

Unpostable due to UPC Not recognized:

TOWER DEAL

Feel free to use the discounted titles below to get the minimum titles order. Please buddy credits for the titles below.

In order to to get discounted credit, the minimum order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Unpostable Deals

In order to to get discounted credit, the order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Please PM and post here.

Thank you!

Last Edited on: 5/1/12 12:43 AM EST - Total times edited: 70
aylamonster (Shellie F.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 10:58 AM ET

On hold until I have some more to list.  Thanks!

WL DVDs

Zero WL dvds

The Great Escape 027616905710 2 disc  2 credits has inside booklet in addition to outer artwork

Zorro Rides Again  779836218094 1 disc  1 credit

Unpostables

Clinton. Blair. The Special Relationship  883929159222  1 disc 1 credit or no charge with 3 titles or more.

Last Edited on: 4/22/12 1:48 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 11:10 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more items please. May be combined with my tower. Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables (Highlighted in yellow) will require buddied credits.

WL Blu-rays:

Lie to Me: Season 1 [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

Planet Earth: Special Edition [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)

A Serious Man [Blu-ray] (15 wishers)

The Sorcerer's Apprentice [DVD/Blu-ray Combo Pack] (6 wishers)

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

Zombieland [Blu-ray] (63 wishers)

Unpostable Blu-rays/DVDs:

Julie & Julia [Blu-ray] (14 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - Artwork has waterdamage - 1 CREDIT (If added onto an order of 2 items or more)

Repo! The Genetic Opera [Blu-ray] (24 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - UPC not in system - Blockbuster case - It's not a movie only edition, as far as I can tell it has all the special features of the regular studio release. 2 CREDITS

The Notebook DVD (1 wisher) Mine is a 2 disc set, but it comes up as a 1 disc set in the system. Will do 1 credit, if added onto an order of 3 or more items.

WL DVDs:

Adventures of Chris Fable (1 wisher)

Left Behind - World at War (5 wishers)

The Mentalist: Season 1 (34 wishers)

The Ultimate Gift (40 wishers)

A Walk to Remember/Pay It Forward (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy:

The Adventures of Robin Hood NEW/SEALED

Air America: The Complete Series

America the Beautiful [Blu-ray]

Dinosaur Not Posted

Eli Stone: Season 1 Unpostable - Former rental/4 discs in 3 DVD cases - 3 credits (will do 2 if added onto another order)

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

Ladies of the House

Mayor Cupcake Not Posted - Small hole on the barcode, but it does not obscure the UPC number in anyway.

Mission Impossible (Special Collector's Edition) Not Posted

The Monster Squad (2 disc 20th Anniversary Edition) Not posted

Nights in Rodanthe [Blu-ray] Not Posted

Point Break, Speed and the Transporter Triple Feature

Prom Night [Blu-ray] Not Posted

The Six Wives of Henry Lefay [Blu-ray] Not Posted

The Spy Next Door [2 disc Blu-ray/DVD combo]

Storm Cell Not posted

This Christmas

Throw Momma From the Train

Wedding Wars

I'm offering the following season/set deals:

24 seasons 1&2 - 13 discs/6 credits (Season 1 doesn't have a UPC code, but otherwise is in good condition)

Desperate Housewives seasons 1&2 (12 discs/6 credits) - Excellent condition, season 2 was bought new & watched once.

King of Queens - Complete Series NEW/SEALED (27 discs/20 credits) - If interested order from my tower and send me a PM. I will buddy back the extra credits.

Freebies (1 free with every WL multiples order or 1 free with every 2 items ordered from my tower):

Digital Copies:

Cars 2

Green Lantern - 10/14/13

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 - 11/11/13 - (2 available)

Mimic - 9/27/12

Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption - 12/31/12

Serenity - 12/31/12

The Tooth Fairy - 5/3/2012

Unpostables (freebies will be shipped disc and artwork only):

3:10 to Yuma (widescreen) - Artwork trimmed down to fit into thin case

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - disc only

Before I Say Goodbye - Skips 2 minutes about 7 minutes into the movie.

The Constant Gardener - NO UPC

Emma (BBC, 1972) - small crack in the center ring, but it doesn't affect playability

Lethal Weapon 4 - No UPC

My One and Only - UPC not in system

Last Edited on: 4/27/12 8:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 20
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 11:16 AM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Feel free to combine with my tower to get 3. Please place wishlist on auto for postables. Need credits buddied for unpostables. Post here and pm me if interested. Thanks!

WL postable:

My Friends Tigger and Pooh and a Musical Too 9 wishers

Tooth Fairy 46 wishers

X - The Man with the X-Ray Eyes 2 wishers

Dreamland 1 wisher

Radio Days 9 wishers

Dinner for Schmucks Blu-Ray, former Blockbuster rental in Blockbuster case, 14 wishers

The Goonies 3 wishers

The Eye 3 1 wisher

Zero copies, postable:

Led Zeppelin: The Song Remains the Same

Saturday Night Fever

Throw Momma from the Train

Bling: A Planet Rock

Madhouse (former rental copy)

Frankenstein's Daughter

Unpostable:

Avatar disc only, no case or artwork, postable version has 200 wishers

I Walked With A Zombie/The Body Snatcher, upc has vertical cut longer than 1/2 inch, postable version here

Isle of the Dead/Bedlam, upc has vertical cut longer than 1/2 inch, postable version here

Mel Brooks' Silent Movie, with artwork in slim case, no upc, was part of the Mel Brooks Collection, postable version here has 36 wishers

My Wife and My Dead Wife, upc not recognized, DVD in a slim case, postable movie here

An American in Paris, case has cut through barcode, postable version here

100 Years Under the Sea: Shipwrecks of the Caribbean, UPC not recognized, postable version here

Enemies, A Love Story, snap case has cut through barcode, and DVD was sealed with an adhesive strip that, once removed, took off a little of the color on the cover, postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Enemies-Love-Story/dvd/27954/

Twilight Zone Vol. 11, disc has cloudy spots but plays fine, also a one-inch-square tear in back of artwork

Canned Heat, Live at Montreux 1973, cut through barcode is only 1/2 inch, but one of the UPC numbers is obscured. Purchased new, viewed once, with bio/background brochure insert, postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Canned-Heat-Live-Montreux-Jazz/dvd/101350/

You Don't Know Jack, Al Pacino, former Blockbuster rental, UPC not recognized.

Unpostable deals:

Arthur/Arthur 2, 1-1/2-inch cut through barcode, postable version here: http://www.swapadvd.com/Arthur-2-Rocks/dvd/75164/ 2-credit movie for one credit, counts as one title toward 3 minimum

30 Days of Night: Dark Days, Blockbuster Rental blu-ray, in regular blockbuster case, 043396360112, UPC not recognized. 2-credit movie for one credit, counts as one title toward 3 minimum

Freebies - receive one free with any order, and get two free with a WL order of three or more. Just ask:

Blancheville Monster, plays fine, in replacement case, but artwork has a bite out of a corner and periodic teeth marks, postable version here

Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations, New Zealand and Malaysia episodes on Travel Channel. I understand this is disc 3 from the "Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations, Collection 1."

The Gift of Yoga with Gena Kenny, with bonus MP4 relaxation program for iPod, no upc, Amazon description here

Prevention Fitness Systems Ultimate Walking Workout with Chris Freytag, no UPC, here's the link on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Prevention-Fitness-Systems-Ultimate-Walking/dp/B001TAOB3M/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1322760405&sr=1-1

Barry's Bootcamp Hollywood Fat Blaster Workout, Lower Body Emphasis, UPC not recognized, Amazon listing here.

Barry's Bootcamp Booty Camp Workout, Lower Body Blast, UPC not recognized, Amazon listing here

Last Edited on: 4/25/12 9:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 33
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 11:32 AM ET

)

Last Edited on: 5/13/12 10:44 AM EST - Total times edited: 45

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 12:05 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/12 12:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 12:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/12 2:46 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Subject: Wishlisted multiples
Date Posted: 4/1/2012 12:35 PM ET

offer over

Last Edited on: 4/15/12 12:52 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 12:39 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3, and add to your wishlist on auto request.  Don't forget to PM and post here.  I use the time on PMs in case of conflicting requests for same titles.  I am not always on this list but check PMs daily.  You may also mix and match with tower (approx. 200+ titles).  I enter titles with one wisher into the system periodically.

Wishlisted DVD

Straight Talk WL 13

The Witches of Eastwick WL 1

The Princess Bride WL 8

Taken  WL 64

Avalon WL 20

City of Angels / Michael WL 1

Mrs Winterbourne

The Karate Kid Part III WL 15

Now and Then WL 4

The Man from Snowy River WL 1

The Adventures of Indiana Jones - The Complete DVD Movie Collection WL 73

Eleanor and Franklin Double Feature WL 4

Frozen WL 3

Catfish (new) WL 18

Minor Details WL 4  (I have more than one)

Sorcerers and Wizards Real Magic WL 1

On Golden Pond WL 1

Casper WL 1

Flannel Pajamas Wl 2

Jurassic Park WL 4

Miller's Crossing WL 5

Romancing the Stone WL 10

The Laramie Project WL 5

Mansfield Park BBC, 1986 WL 1

Bodyguards and Assassins WL 4

Their Eyes Were Watching God WL 2

Inkheart WL 2

Dan in Real Life WL 6

Boyz 'N the Hood WL 9

Jesse Stone Stone Cold WL 15

No Country for Old Men WL 4

Dirty Dancing 20th Anniversary Edition WL 3

Osmosis Jones WL 2

Annie WL 3

Nanny McPhee WL 2

Moonstruck WL 1

White Men Can't Jump WL 1

0 COPIES

Cyrus (rental ready w/ only the small band at the bottom of art, barely noticeable) Other version WL 5

Terms of Endearment

ONLY COPIES

The Diary of Alicia Keys

Elizabeth

Junior (horror, not the Arnold S. of same title)

ASPARAGUS

The Garage

To Cross the Rubicon

Dame Chocolate

UNPOSTABLE   All are cleaned, no stickers, no scratches

Capitalism A Love Story WL 15 Like new, unrecognized UPC

Inception  Lke new but unpostable, "rental ready" appears on art and disc,. Other version WL 187

Sherlock Holmes Film Festival Like new, posts with wrong credit count, should be 2 cr..not 4. Total of 17 hours on 2 double-sided discs

Desperado/Once Upon a Time in Mexico Double Feature UPC brings up a different movie--like new 2-disc

Last Edited on: 5/1/12 1:04 PM EST - Total times edited: 78
angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 1:23 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/1/12 3:32 PM EST - Total times edited: 30
horrorfan70 (Tony B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 2:12 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/4/12 4:15 PM EST - Total times edited: 88

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 3:19 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/1/12 3:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Tizmo (Victor T.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 4:51 PM ET

Please order at least 7 credits. 

Order 15 credits worth and get one free Senitype Collectible:

Bookmarks:  http://senitype.com/senitype-for-sale/senitype_bookmark/

The Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Captain America, Thor or  "The Adventures of Tin Tin" Sidewalk.

"Hugo" Collectible Movie Tickets (movie ticket has already been redeemed)

http://senitype.com/products/unlock-the-secret-hugo-collectible-movie-ticket_630891001086

Blu-Ray

Halloween II

Highlander

Total Recall

Hellboy II The Golden Army

The Town

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

National Treasure 2 Book of Secrets

War Zone Punisher

S Darko A Donnie Darko Tale

Inception 

Copout - Rental Version

Little Fockers (2 disc)

Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian

Stargate 

Extraordinary Measures 

Smokin' Aces 2 Assassins' Ball

The Wolfman

War

30 Days Of Night

The American (Marked Rental on Disc)

My Soul to Take (Marked Rental on Disc)

Blu-Rays (UPC Not Recognized)

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus )

Halloween (Halloween )

Stolen (Stolen )

The Experiment (The Experiment )

Dorian Gray (Dorian Gray )

Daybreakers (Daybreakers )

30 Days of Night: Dark Days (30 Days of Night Dark Days ) (This is the single disc)

Blu-Rays (Printed Artwork)

American Psycho

Blu-Rays(0 copies)

Crank

Rush Hour 3

XIII - The Conspiracy 

DVD

Ben-Hur

Supernatural The Complete First Season

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Tremors Attack Pack

Mission Impossible The 88 TV Season

Not Wishlisted

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix  DVD

Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones (DVD 2 disc set)

Star Wars - Episode III Revenge of the Sith (DVD 2 disc set)

Gamer (DVD)

Unpostables

The Bourne Trilogy   (DVD)(This is the set I have but the UPC shows The Jason Bourne Collection ) 3 credits

Last Edited on: 5/1/12 3:28 PM EST - Total times edited: 15
sterju3 (Nicole W.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 5:33 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/4/12 1:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
bdwlsu (Brie W.)

Subject: Be back later :)
Date Posted: 4/1/2012 5:57 PM ET
verdell39 (Birdell D.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 7:36 PM ET

Please order atleast 3 or more. To save on shipping cost. can combine with unpostables and tower. Please post here and Pm me please..Thank You..

DVD

Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus (wl 1)

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Daybreakers
The Delta Force (wl 2)

From Paris with Love (wl11)

The Hurt Locker

Little Women (wl 2)
 Madea's Family Reunion (wl 3)

The Marine 2 (wl 2)

The Ghost and the Darkness

No Country for Old Men (wl 4)

Precious Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire (wl 5)

The Santa Clause 3 - The Escape Clause
Step Up (wl 6)

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar (wl 11)

Unstoppable
What About Bob (wl 2)

Blu-Ray

Ghosts of Mars

It Could Happen to You

Lord of War

The Midnight Meat Train

My Life in Ruins 

Ocean's Thirteen

Unpostable (have to buddy me the credit for these)

Babe

Red  with Bruce Willis and Morgan Freeman( tear on the upc and can't see all the numbers)

The Bodyguard (Paper case writing on it)
Night at the Museum (Widescreen Edition) upc not in system
wall street money never sleep (rental exclusive) upc not in system

0 copies in system

Dan in Real Life

Alien 3 

Madagascar 

Cirque Du Freak The Vampire's Assistant

Anaconda 3 Offspring
The Golden Child

The Prophecy

Last Edited on: 4/23/12 2:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 20
eugeneS (Eugene S.)

Subject: Order 3 titles, get one FREE!
Date Posted: 4/1/2012 7:40 PM ET

I'd like to ship at least 4 titles at once.  Just request THREE of the titles below, in combination with my Tower titles, if desired, and ADD a FOURTH title FOR FREE, all for the credit value of the most expensive three titles.

Many of these Blu-rays are unpostable because their UPCs are unrecognized by the SwapaDVD database.  Lots are ex-rental Blus from Blockbuster, which include ONLY the Blu-ray MOVIE DISC & Blu-ray cover art, and are shipped in a REGULAR DVD case (not a Blu-ray case).  Exceptions are noted below.

The first 3 members to place 8-for-6 orders may also request a copy of the first episode of season 1 of Game of Thrones.

POSTABLE Blu-rays

Bunraku WL=3  [2 credits]

Cirque du Freak: Vampire's Assistant WL=8  [2 credits]

Lost Boys - The Thirst  UPC 883929130672   [2 credits]

Night of the Demons  UPC 741952689591  2 wishers  [2 credits]

The Open Road    UPC 013138311788   [2 credits]

Suck  (UPC 741952687191)  WL=6   [2 credits]

Transmorphers Fall of Man       [2 credits]

UNPOSTABLE  Blu-rays 

500 Days of Summer WL=20      [2 credits]
Armored        [2 credits]

Crazy Heart   WL=3     [2 credits]

Dorian Gray   WL=4     [2 credits]
The Experiment  WL=1     [2 credits]
From Paris With Love  WL=1      [2 credits]
Funny People (2 discs)       [4 credits]
Get Smart  WL=1      [2 credits]
Good Night, And Good Luck  WL=17      [2 credits]
Gran Torino  WL=20     [2 credits]
Harry Brown  WL=2     [2 credits]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 2; (postable UPC
883929140886, only movie disc) WL=50     [2 credits]
He's Just Not That Into You  WL=4      [2 credits]

The Informant!  WL=12     [2 credits]

Julie & Julia  WL=16       [2 credits]

The Killer Inside Me    WL=4    [2 credits]

Killing Bono  (UPC 796019824538)    [2 credits]
Locked Down     [2 credits]

Love Ranch       [2 credits]

Miss March  WL=7      [2 credits]

Notorious (2009, UPC 024543601937)  WL=3      [2 credits]

Nowhere Boy    unrecognized UPC 043396368613  WL=11   [2 credits]
One Long Night           [2 credits]
Salvage & Mortuary (2 discs, Blu-ray case)  WL=1     [4 credits]
The Terminator (UPC 027616151285)  WL=34      [2 credits]

Triage       [2 credits]

POSTABLE SEASONS

Big Love, Season 3   WL=38  (4 DVDs)   [4 credits]

UNPOSTABLE SEASONS

Grey's Anatomy: Season 4 Expanded  [Blu-ray] WL=1   (4 Blu-ray discs in standard Amray DVD cases)

True Blood, Season 2 [Blu-ray]  WL=8 (5 Blu-ray discs in standard Amray DVD cases) [10 discounted to 8 credits]

In Treatment, Season 2 WL=7 (7 DVDs) [7 discounted to 5 credits]

Mad Men, Season 1 [Blu-ray]  (3 Blu-ray discs in jewel cases without original case or artwork) [6 credits if complete, discounted to 4 credits)

Last Edited on: 4/28/12 10:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 10
patjang (Patricia J.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 8:14 PM ET

pulling some together to offer

angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 8:33 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/5/12 11:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
BrittMovieLover89 (Brittany B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 9:14 PM ET

I have these WL multiples I would like to send in groups of 3. Please have them on your wishlist so I can post them to you. :) Can also use my tower DVDs to reach 3 title minimum if you'd like. Send me a pm and post so that others know what you are taking. Thanks for looking!

Postable wishlisted:

The Big Lebowski 15 wishes

Cyrus 5 wishes

Everything Is Illuminated 10 wishes

Ghost Hunters: Season 3-Part 2 7 wishes

Ghost Hunters International Season One Part One 2 wishes
Religulous 34 wishes

Resident Evil Afterlife 78 wishes

Why Did I Get Married Too 12 wishes

0 copies in the system

The Little Rascals- The best of Pete the Pooch (UPC 844503001313 NOT in the system- 1 credit)

The Little Rascals- Spanky, Alfalfa & Darlas's Memorable Episodes (UPC 844503001283 NOT in the system- 1 credit)

The Silence of the Lambs

Unpostable wishlisted:

Bloodworth (unpostable UPC 043396371750) 4 wishes

Just Wright (unpostable because the artwok is wavy...possible water damage??) 25 wishes on the other version Just Wright

The Rite (unpostable UPC 794043147470) 24 wishes

Last Edited on: 5/1/12 3:33 AM EST - Total times edited: 18
rxrcds (Melissa B.)

Date Posted: 4/1/2012 9:52 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/12/12 9:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 3

Page: