Discussion Forums - Foreign Films

Topic: *Updated* 2 single-copy foreign films on my tower

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Syrena (Jozlyn H.)

Subject: *Updated* 2 single-copy foreign films on my tower
Date Posted: 10/29/2009 10:41 PM ET

Hello everyone -

Since we don't really have a foreign genre section on here, I just thought I would let everyone know that I currently have available 2 foreign flicks on my tower.

Footsteps

Footsteps (2006) (UK)

Devastated by the loss of his mother and father and determined to isolate himself so he will never experience that pain again, a man in his early '20s becomes locked into a downward spiral after a last ditch effort to overcome his nihilism yields unexpectedly tragic results. Andrew has deliberately cut himself off from the world, but instead of ending his pain his loneliness only seems to make matters worse. His bleak reality growing increasingly dim with each passing day, the dejected hermit becomes hopelessly ensnared in the vicious world of snuff films. Still, it's not too late for redemption just yet, though with each passing day Andrew sinks ever deeper into that black abyss. As the warming light of salvation grows ever more dim, the man who once shunned the world gradually begins pondering the prospect of clawing his way up from the darkness.

Godforsaken

Godforsaken (2003)

Pieter Kuijpers' psychological thriller Van God Los (Godforsaken) concerns a 17 year old named Stan. Stan is unhappy about his life with his distant but rich stepfather. Stan befriends Maikel, a dangerous criminal, and Maikel's alluring girlfriend, Anna. The two take Stan on a crime spree that grows more and more brutal. The story is based on actual events about one of the most infamous criminals in the history of Holland

Last Edited on: 11/6/09 5:11 PM EST - Total times edited: 3