Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***April WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***April WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 4/5/2020 9:36 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • Do not create hold posts. It's unfair to people who are actually ready to go. Your post needs to be ready for checking within 30 minutes of posting.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Gloria has graciously agreed to help out in the thread over the weekends. If you receive a PM from her regarding your post, it's official, so please treat her with courtesy and respect and make any necessary corrections.
TK942 (Tammy K.)

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Minimum orders of 3 items. May be combined with my DVD Deals Post, DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. 

DEALS: Check out my DEALS Post for some great discounts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

Unpostable Blu-rays (Any 3 of these for 5CR, will still need to order at least 1 postable item to get this deal/May mix/match with any 0w single disc Blu-ray listed above or any 2CR item posted on my tower):

WL DVDs:

DVD Multidisc Zero/Only Copy Items:

3/2 DVDs (Low or No wishers, may mix/match with single disc DVDs posted to my Tower):

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each/Included in the 3/2 deal/disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated):

Bundles:

Christmas Bundle: 11 discs discounted to 6 credits. - Added 4/15

1. The 12 Days of Christmas Eve (2005) NR 0w 
  2. The Christmas Card (2007) NR 4w - some scratches, played fine for me.
  3. A Christmas Eve Miracle 1w 
  4. Christmas Lights Small Town USA 1w
  5. The Family Stone (Full Screen Edition) (2006) PG-13
  6. Fred Claus (2008) PG
  7. Gift Of The Magi (2011) Unrated Unpostable: photocopied artwork. 
  8. A Merry Friggin' Christmas (2014) Unrated  0w 
  9. The Swan Princess Christmas 2w 
  10. This Is Our Christmas (2018) NR 0w 
  11. Twice Upon a Christmas (2006) NR 0w New/Sealed

ScoobyDoo Bundle (Nearly all bought new by me) Take all 6 for 3CR - Added 4/15

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Please assume unpostable items are disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated. Also, please see my Deals post for a more complete list & deals:

Multi-disc items:

Freebies: Digital copies disclaimer - these all come from movies I bought new, but I don't guarentee them. In my experience they work about 90% of the time after they've "expired", but again I don't guarentee them.

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 3 items ordered): 

Last Edited on: 5/2/20 3:51 PM EST - Total times edited: 18
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 9:38 PM ET

Mimimum order of 3 items.  Can be combined with my tower.

WL Blu-Ray

Iron Man
Ultimate Two-Disc Edition

Fear The Walking Dead Season 2   (new/sealed)

WL DVD

Episodes The Third Season (new/sealed)

It's a Wonderful Life

Voices

Zero/Only Copy Blu-Ray

The Walking Dead Season 3 (new/sealed)
Limited Edition Blu-ray with SteelBook Packaging

The Next Three Days

Robin Hood - Season One (new/sealed)

Zero/Only Copy DVD

From the Earth to the Moon

Driving Force - The Complete Season One (2006) NR  (New)

MTV Punk'd - Season One (2004) NR

The Next Big Thing (2006) NR

America's Test Kitchen Season 13 (new/sealed)

Complete Dance 4 DVD Workout Set: Brazilian Beat, Cardio Hip Hop, Latin Passion, Urban Heat (new/sealed)

The Lucy Show The First Lady of American Television - Embossed Slim-Tin Packaging (new/sealed)

American Chopper The Series - The Third Season

Carrier (2008) NR

Sunset Tan Season 1

Unpostable DVD

NBC Universal Classics 2004 Commemorative Collection (no UPC)

Contains 4 dvds:  E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, To Kill a Mockingbird, Law & Order (Everybody's Favorite Bagmen - Original Pilot Episode) and Saturday Night Live The 25th Anniversary

4 dvds/2 buddied credits when added to any order

Last Edited on: 4/27/20 11:33 AM EST - Total times edited: 19
AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 9:40 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy DVDs:

Discounted DVDs:

Freebies (Choose 1 with any order of 4 or more):

Last Edited on: 4/21/20 11:33 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 10:15 PM ET
Minimum request is now 2. 
PLEASE:  Check that your requests are added to your WL & are on auto request. Thanks! 

BLU-RAY WL

BLU-RAY 0 COPIES

BLU-RAYUNPOSTABLE

BLU-RAYREDUCED ~ single disc Blu-ray are 1 cr & combos are 2 cr ~ most are on my tower ~ some include UV code or digital copy disc

DVD  WL

DVD  0 COPIES

DVD UNPOSTABLE ~ many of these are wishlisted

FREEBIES ~ one with every order ~

UV CODES (if you're requesting the movie you can have the UV code & it won't count as your freebie)

All Is Lost / Bessie / Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (Google Play)

DISNEY REWARD CODES / Big Hero 6 /Cinderella / Captain America Civil War / CarsInto the Woods / Guardians of the Galaxy/ Avengers Infinity War

DISC & ART / BBC Masterpiece: Cranford (no upc) contains the first 3 hour-long episodes; good if you want to try it out / Belinda Jeffery's Asian Perfection: Cooking Class [DVD]  / Gimme Green problem art / Seventh Son [Blu-ray] library copy art / Simply Tai Chi Amazon link / O Brother, Where Art Thou? / The Philadelphia Story (1940) w/ minor damaged snapper art / Journey to the Center of the Earth / Midnight in Paris unpostable upc / Rock This! Volume 2 / Sex Tape (upc is not recognized) same as link / Time For Change Iron Weed Film Club (No 73, Dec 2011) (upc is not recognized) / Underworld: Awakening (upc is not recognized) /

MORE DISC & ART FREEBIES HERE

DISC ONLY  The Bounty Hunter / The Back-Up PlanThe Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Disney) / Close Range / Going Berserk / Hitchcock / The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition Bonus Material Logan's Run / Monsters Inc Bonus Material /Picture Perfect  / Space Cowboys /

Last Edited on: 5/2/20 3:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 51
seaoftranquillity (Phyllis B.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 10:21 PM ET

Please order 3 or more items.  Select a freebie with each order.  (freebies at the bottom of the list) Please PM me with your selections and have them on your wishlist on auto request.

Wishlisted Blu-Ray

Concussion (Blu-ray + Ultraviolet)    1   wishers

Double     1   wishers

Easy Virtue [Blu-ray]  2 wishers

Fair Game [Blu-ray]   1 wisher

Honeymoon in Vegas [Blu-ray] (2011)   4  wishers

Inferno - Blu-ray/UltraViolet     1 wisher

Invincible [Blu-ray]    1 wisher

The Ledge [Blu-ray]    1 wisher

Made in Dagenham [Blu-ray]    2 wishers

On the Road    Blu-ray    3 wishers

The Samaritan [Blu-ray]     3 wishers

Song To Song BR [Blu-ray]      6 wishers

Unbranded [Blu-ray]       1 wisher

The Way Back [Blu-ray]       1 wisher

Wishlisted DVD

Allied [DVD]   5  wishers

Bright Star     8  wishers

Coming Home    11  wishers

Contagion     1   wisher

Coriolanus    1  wisher

Daniel Deronda    10  wishers

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels    1   wisher

Downsizing        10   wishers

Game Night      10   wishers

Hide Away       4  wishers

The Hunter       1  wisher

The Infiltrator     1   wisher

Jack Reacher     1   wisher

Jesus Christ Superstar (Special Edition)    11 wishers

Mothers and Daughters   3  wishers

My Life in Ruins    1  wisher

Normal Heart     4  wishers

Moonlight       13  wishers

Poms             10  wishers

Run Lola Run      1  wisher

Secretary    1  wisher

The Sensation of Sight   1  wisher

A Streetcar Named Desire (Original Director's Version)    13  wishers

mine is the only copy Blu-ray

Humbling [Blu-ray]

The Informant! (Rental Ready) [Blu-ray]

Michael Clayton [Blu-ray]

Rescue Dawn    

The Sentinel [Blu-ray] 

Sherlock Holmes [Blu-ray]

Stonehearst Asylum

Trepass

Unstoppable [Blu-ray]   

0 copies DVD

$5 a Day

Beyond the Gates

Bound     

Connie And Carla (Widescreen Edition)

The Debt

Divorce His Divorce Hers    

Don Jon (Dvd, 2013) 

Emmanuel's Gift

The Five People You Meet in Heaven

In the Land of Women

A Little Help

Little Women (Collector's Series)

Night Catches Us

Queen (Ws)

Reduced credits unpostables. All come with disk and cover artwork only. Send me the credit for them.

AmericansSniper Blu-ray.  UPC on mine point to 2 disk version. Mine only has 1 disk. 1 credit

Barney's Version Blu-ray  UPC on my copy is not in the system. 1 credit

Edge of Darkness [Blu-ray] UPC on mine point to 2 disk version. Mine only has  blu-ray disk. 1 credit

The Experiment  UPC on my copy is not in the system. 1 credit

J. Edgar [Blu-ray] slash thru upc   1 credit

The Lincoln Lawyer blu-ray    UPC on mine points to 2 disk version. Mine only has blu-ray disk. 1 credit

To Live and Die in LA Blu-ray.  UPC on mine points to 2 disk version. Mine only has blu-ray disk. 1 credit

The Messenger [Blu-ray]  UPC on mine point to 2 disk version. Mine only has blu-ray disk. 1 credit

Machete Blu-ray 2 disk UPC is cut through  2 credits

Out of the Furness  UPC not in system Blu-Ray 1 credit

W.  Blu-Ray UPC not in system  1 credit

Freebies    

all DVD disk only (unless otherwise noted). Select 1 with each order.

& So It Goes [Blu-ray] (comes with cover artwork. The disk hesitates in places on my player)

Anything Else   screening copy

Bloodwork

Hart's War [Blu-ray]

I Am legend  comes with torn cover art work

Matrix Revolutions disc 1 and 2

Moving McAllister  scratched

Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Mondo Caine 2  this version has 4 wishers Mondo Cane 2

The Hurricaine (comes with damaged cover)

An Inconvienient Truth (comes with cover no upc)

Power Walking

Last Edited on: 4/19/20 7:57 AM EST - Total times edited: 8
summer-rose (Summer R.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 10:55 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/21/20 9:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 4/5/2020 11:22 PM ET

Thank you & stay safe! heart

Last Edited on: 4/11/20 8:43 PM EST - Total times edited: 11
EyesMalloy (David B.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 11:03 AM ET

I prefer a minimum of 3 which can include items from my DVD Tower or PBS Tower.

Please PM me with requests and post them here, have all postables on auto-request, and have enough in your account to cover each item.

You can choose a freebie from the bottom if you like. Thank you.

WL Blu-rays 

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays & Blu-ray/DVD Combos

WL DVDs

Zero Wishers / Only Copy DVDs

Unpostables 

Freebies (one per order)

UltraViolet Codes 

• The Grey

Movies Anywhere Codes

• Insidious: The Last Key
  • IT: Chapter 1
  • Us
  • Yesterday

Discs Only (sent in CD cases)

• Twilight (DVD)
  • You Don't Mess With The Zohan (Blu-ray)

Last Edited on: 4/27/20 3:33 AM EST - Total times edited: 11
EyesMalloy (David B.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 11:22 AM ET

Last Edited on: 4/23/20 4:30 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 1:50 PM ET

Minimum order is 2 items 4 credits

WL Blu ray

Spaceballs 4w

LA Confidential 4w

Spider-Man Homecoming Combo Pack 15w

Act of Vengeance 1w

Speed Racer 2w

The Greatest 1w

Sacrifice 1w

12 Strong 2w

xXx Return of Xander Cage 3w

WL DVD

The Player 5w

Killing Zoe 1w

Strange Days 3w

Sophie's Choice 6w

The Sound of Music 4w

Only copy 

Gorillas in the Mist

ET - The Extra-Terrestrial 2-disc limited collector's edition

Mission Impossible (blu)

Sex Lies and Videotape 

Underworld

Underworld: Awakening [Blu-ray] Wrong picture in search results. This is NOT 3D

Rock the Kasbah (Blu ray)

Six Wives of Henry Lefay (blu ray)

Larry Crowne (Blu ray)

Shrek Forever After (Blu-ray)

Remember the Titans (DVD)

DEALS Blu ray

Mission - Impossible II 1 cr (from2 cr)

Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans 1cr (from 2 cr)

The Dark Knight 2cr (from 4cr)

Mission Impossible III (this version on blu-ray) 2 cr from 4

Love Ranch 1cr (from 2)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 2cr (missing DVD)

DEALS DVD 2 for 1 cr

Fahrenheit 9/11

American Beauty

Pi

A Beautiful Mind

Cars

Troy

Minority Report

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Derailed

Ernest Goes to Jail

Hannibal

Red Dragon - Collector's Edition

March of the Penguins

Shrek 2

Robots

Last Edited on: 4/6/20 1:54 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 4:01 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/4/20 2:44 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Solvanda (Samuel K.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 4:13 PM ET

Orders for 3 items, totaling at least 5 credits.  Can combine with Tower (several British titles there.)  Please have on WL and Auto and I'll post directly to you.  PM for unpostables.  Remember, your order must include at least one postable title.  Some Freebies at the bottom...Thanks!

Wishlisted Blu-ray: The Tigger Movie Bounce-A-Rrrific Special Edition  / Pete's Dragon 35th Anniversary Edition Star Trek V The Final Frontier / Aeon Flux  / The Shallows

Unpostable Wishlisted Blu-ray: The Help (Small stutter at 2:05 mark...1 buddied credit.) / Piranha  (UPC not in system.  2 buddied credits.) / MARVEL'S AVENGERS AGE OF ULTRON (Blu-ray in Blu case with printed artwork.  2 buddied credits.) /

Zero Copy/Only Copy Blu-ray:  Riverworld / Yogi Bear / The X-Files I Want to Believe  / Killing Lincoln / Furry Vengeance

WL DVD:

BRITISH TITLES:

This entire selection contains the complete P. D. James productions (A total of 18 discs for 12 credits): PD James - The Essential Collection (Disc-only in 12-Disc case.  Reduced to 7 buddied credits.) *And* PD James - A Mind to Murder *And* PD James Devices and Desires *And* PD James Death in Holy Orders Murder Room (Disc-only.  2 buddied credits.) Will also add in freebie PD James - A Certain Justice (Region 2)

Would like to send these together (4 total credits worth of MST3000.  1 postable title and 3 unpostable.): Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie  / The Film Crew Wild Women of Wongo (UPC slash) / 2 disc-only episodes from Volume Sets: (Hamlet, The Crawling Eye)

WL Unpostable DVD:

Zero Copy/Only Copy DVD:

BRITISH TITLES:

Zero Copy/Only Copy Unpostable DVD: Tom Brown's School Days (1" tear in artwork) Fortress (Moderate scuffing. Zero playback issues.) / Liberty's Kids - The Complete Series - Education Edition (This version has 3 discs and is 15.5 hours long.  3 buddied credits.) / Conan The Adventurer Season 2 Part One (UPC Slash.)

Freebies (One per order.  Disc/Artwork only and offered as is:  Lara Croft - Tomb Raider  / TransformersOffice Space / 42 / Catwoman  / 12 Years a Slave / Ginger in the Morning Katherine / Walk the Line / Superhero Movie / I Frankenstein / The Last Samurai   / The Perfect Storm / Grounded / Franklyn / Wrath of the Titans / The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King  / Ice Age - The Meltdown / Clash of the Titans / Gangster No 1 / Now You See Me / Ice Age / Trauma / Hercules / The Last Starship / Quigley Down Under / Gone with the Wind / The Chronicles of Riddick  / Chappie / Dean Stockwell Double Feature Paper Man Born to Be Sold  / The Cable Guy / Deadly Recruits / Genesis / Fury / Australia / Juno  Disc only: Emmanuel's Gift / American Flyers / The X-Files I Want to Believe / Matchstick Men  / An Inconvenient Truth / Dreamcatcher  / Clash of the Titans / The Water Horse - Legend of the Deep 

UV/Digital Codes: STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS / The Amazing Spider-Man 2 / Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug / LA LA Land / Afflicted / Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children / Equalizer 2 / Jack Ryan / The Hunger Games / Gods of Egypt / Pacific Rim / The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 / Man of Steel / Dredd / Tyler Perry's Single Moms Club / Now You See Me /

Last Edited on: 5/3/20 5:27 PM EST - Total times edited: 13
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 4/6/2020 7:27 PM ET

Adding to my list  link to my list

Robin Hood - Season One   Blu-ray  (new/sealed)

Last Edited on: 4/6/20 7:28 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Subject: Thanks, Alexis!
Date Posted: 4/6/2020 11:28 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/24/20 8:41 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
Brad (Brad R.)

Date Posted: 4/7/2020 11:22 AM ET

I will accept any request of 2 or more movies in any combination of Blu-Rays and DVDs from this list or from My Tower.  Please post request on this thread and PM me as well.  Happy swapping.  Cheers.

UV/Digital Codes

Tower Incentive: 1 free w/ any request that includes 1 or more movie from My Tower with your order. 

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy 

Blu-Ray - Unpostable

Blu-Ray - Postable Discounted

Freebies (Free with any order)

Last Edited on: 7/28/20 6:16 PM EST - Total times edited: 5
silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 4/7/2020 4:57 PM ET

Thanks, Brad!

Last Edited on: 4/10/20 9:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Subject: .