Help Center - Why is someone else's name on page 2 of the wrapper?
If you print a wrapper to send a DVD, and page 2 contains the information: "Mary sent you this DVD...please contact Mary when the DVD arrives" (and you are not "Mary"!) this means that a SwapaDVD member has requested this DVD from you to be sent to a friend.
In this example,
- Mary is the SwapaDVD member
- The name/address on page 1 is Mary's friend
- Your name is listed as having mailed the DVD
- Mary's friend needs to contact Mary to tell her that the DVD has been received, so Mary can mark it received from her account page.
- When the DVD is marked received by Mary, you will get credit as usual for having sent the DVD.