If you miss a request and it cancels, you will need to repost the DVD in order to swap it. A canceled transaction cannot be reactivated.
A sender has 5 days to respond to a DVD request.
- If you do not respond to the request in time, the transaction will be canceled
- The DVD will be removed from your DVD Tower
- If there is another copy available in the system, the request will be passed along to a new sender.
- You will get an email notifying you of the cancellation.
If you missed a request, you will need to repost the DVD if you want to offer it for swapping again.
- If the previous requestor did not have his or her request passed along, your copy will then be offered to him or her immediately, and he or she will have 48 hours to confirm that she or he still wants the DVD.
- If the previous requestor's request was passed along, your DVD will need to wait for a new requestor.
If you were away from home when the request came in:
- You should read about the DVD Tower Vacation/Hold feature, in How to put your Account on Hold/vacation.
- The Vacation/Hold feature should be used to put your DVD Tower on hold if you plan to be away from email for 5 days or longer.
Can I put my Tower on hold/vacation?