Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Actors: Paul Wendell, Jonas Moses, Nicole Ashmore, Jennifer Baggett, Sharon Blane
Director: John Specht
Genres: Horror, Science Fiction & Fantasy
A secret government plan to influence America's enemies via cell phone signals turns into a nightmare when the technology leaks into the U.S. Now, one by one, people are being turned into zombies by simply answering their... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Same theme, horrible movie
Tobias666 | 10/22/2006
(1 out of 5 stars)
"The only thing Stephen King's novel Cell and this movie share is a common theme. I just viewed Electric Zombies and it is utter garbage. I still have not figured out why people make these movies. Some will say it is a labor of love, but honestly, if I had made this movie myself I would not love it, I would simply be embarassed."
A review from Zombiefans!
Zombob | U.S.A. | 12/09/2007
(1 out of 5 stars)
"Wha'? I'm sorry...I must've dozed off...
1) ACTING: I'm torn on this one. I do not know if the stars of this movie just can't act, or if the script was just horrible, or possibly a combination of the two. I got the impression that a lot of the dialogue was "make it up as you go." And the director really needs to tell his actors not to stare into the camera.
2) PRODUCTION: The sound was bad, the filming was bad, the lighting was bad; it's as if EVERYTHING was filmed with a camcorder. Scenes don't flow together as the editing is really choppy and bad. This was more of a "Crime Drama about mind control" than a "zombie / horror" movie. And lastly, this movie had a listed budget of $10,000.00. I really don't see where it was spent, possibly on catering...?
3) THE ZOMBIES: There were zombies in this movie? Well, if you consider "You are under my control and must do all that I tell you" I SUPPOSE so, but it seemed like mind control to me. The fact that "zombies" was even in the title is very misleading, as we all know what the current definition of a "zombie" is.
4) THE CAUSE: IF there were zombies in this film, I suppose the cause would have been the secret microwaves being emitted to everyone's cell phones.
5) NUDITY: No amount of nudity would have saved this movie. I was in so much pain from watching this movie, I honestly do not remember.
There is absolutely nothing positive that I can say about this movie. I don't know what the people behind this movie were thinking. During the video store shoot out, I kept hoping one of those bullets would come through my tv screen and put me out of my misery. You would be better off to just stare at a blank tv screen for 90 minutes. Electric Zombies needs to have its power turned off...permanently.
RATING: 0 out of 5"