Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Grip Street Racing Volume 3|
Genres: Sports, Musicals & Performing Arts
2003 Tokyo Autosalon Special: "The MECCA" for Japan car lovers. Check out the newest product, race cars and race queens! Evolution JDM Conversion: Darryl couldn't wait for the EVD to come to America, so he built one hims... more »
The Cars, Ladies, & wheels...
P. Vong | fresno, ca United States | 02/17/2004
(4 out of 5 stars)
"More action with Grip Vol. 3. It's the same formula as vol. 2 but a little more. Theres the cars, the ladies, and some more insight on the import street cars. The contents include:
1. 2003 Tokoyo Autosalon Special: Japan is alway ahead of the curve with new add on for street cars: Especially for companies like HKS and Apex for body kits and engine enhancement on Nissan 350z. There's quick glance at other cars and models. There's the interviews with company reps about new product.
2. Mitsub. Evolution: Darryl built a Mitsub. Evolution from the US Mirage model.
3. Volk Racing Wheel Tech: Mike and Mackin explains '101' on wheel rims from Volk company.
4.Import Car Show from Honolulu, Hawaii, check out some cars, and models at the show.
5. Daikoku Futo and Japan Freeway Racing: Ride in the seat of Porche 964 going more than 260 km/h along a Top end NSX.
6. SP Engineering Supra-7: Check out a FD3S RX-7 that has a ZJZ Supra engine and talk with the crew.
Bonus: more shots of ladies at the car show and some interviews.
It's a small piece of the import scene in this DVD. No bikini contest at this car show. I would have liked to see more at the Japan Auto Show. and more specific details of what's new at the show. Again, quick glimpse of the cars at the show without more details of the add ons. They stick with interviews with some of the major players at the car show. Another good DVD to add to my collection. I'll have to check out Vol. 4 & 5."