Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Grip Video Vol 2|
Genres: Action & Adventure, Sports
Here it is ? the exciting Second issue of Grip Video! The boys at Grip bring you the best car show coverage, in-depth celebrity interviews, the hottest import girls and the craziest street racing action you?ll ever see in ... more »
Even better than the V1
(5 out of 5 stars)
"When V1 came out I was impressed with it....V2 is even better. If you enjoy watching high quality, well edited, informative import car, check this video. Each segment provided enough info to make it interesting, not boring at all. Different subject matter made the video move along pretty fast, before you know it the 1-hour plus video went by. Great mix of techno car stuff and girls. The drifting segment was pretty hard core, made me want to go out on the track and try a few turns. The Boba tea was funny stuff! Keep it up Grip, I'm ready for V3!"
(3 out of 5 stars)
"I was curious about the street scene. I was looking for a DVD that lets me see the modified, import street racing scene. I got a tasty sampler. The contents of the DVD
1. Nissan gathering: Nissans lover with some serious modifications at Nissan America HQ.
2. Mani's LA Sports Car Meet: This is the gathering of true modified or high speed car lovers in it's 4th year- ex. 500+ hp Supra. Gotta check this out myself once I get down S. Cal.
3. Drift Session\battle: Signal Auto Drift Driver: Fumiaki Komatsu comes to US to check out a bunch of rookies at the track and then chooses 3 to battles. The winner is obvious. Still, you get the good camera views of the battle and cool drifting. Feel a little adrenaline off those corners...
4. HKS Complete: Interview into new products by HKS and a supped up fully stocked Subraru. with modifications in detail.
5. Street Car Showoff: Cars and the ladies at the show. Went by a little too fast. Knocked off 1 star for that. SSWF: dancing by 2 ladies on stage at the show. Put this way, they should get a room at the hotel.
6. Boba Tea W/ Grip crew: short analysis of Boba tea by Grip crew.
7. Interview Import Showoff Ken Miyoshi: Short chat with Mr. Miyoshi, Early entry Import Scene guy with the right idea.
Bonus Materials: Little bits that weren't shown. Mostly see the grip crew. SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED MORE TIME with the ladies at the show and the cars. Take your time.
In comparison to the other Modified, street cars videos out there, this is pretty good. If you're looking for more car shows in one DVD, check out 360 Video Timelapse. You won't regret it."