Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Great for beginners and everyday exercise
Sleeky Rory | Thessaloniki, Greece | 01/21/2010
(5 out of 5 stars)
"I think this dvd delivers what it promises: easing into pilates. I'm new at this, and I've always found other pilates programs I'd watch on youtube to be difficult, confusing and I couldn't keep up with them. When I watched a scene from that one, I thought this might be exactly what I needed, so I went ahead and bought it and I wasn't disappointed at all. :)
1. I liked her. She's very sweet, smiling all the time, with a pleasant voice.
2. The exercises are demonstrated in a clear and comprehensive manner.
3. The music is not annoying. The second time I watched it, it was quite easy for me to completely ignore it.
4. I like that it's divided in relatively brief sections. That way you can choose to skip sth, and you can break down the one major goal of completing the program to 4 minor steps/goals, otherwise it would seem more likely for me to always be putting it off.
5. It really improved my posture right from the first time.
6. It's very good exercise that can be followed on a daily basis, without it being very tiring.
7. Seems likes it features all the essential exercises you really need without loading you with the (imho) fancy, exaggerating ones. But, being a beginner, I honestly can't tell if someone more advanced would like this.
8. All you need is a floor, some space and a mat. Nothing else.