Search - Kittens on DVD

Genres: Kids & Family, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Special Interests
NR     2006     0hr 52min

KITTENS Prepare to have your heartstrings tugged with "KITTENS," a unique DVD experience that allows you to enter their playful and affectionate world. Sigh at the irresistible sight of furry little felines romping arou...  more »


Larger Image

Movie Details

Genres: Kids & Family, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Special Interests
Sub-Genres: Science Fiction, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Special Interests
Studio: Delta
Format: DVD - Color
DVD Release Date: 09/19/2006
Original Release Date: 01/01/2006
Theatrical Release Date: 01/01/2006
Release Year: 2006
Run Time: 0hr 52min
Screens: Color
Number of Discs: 1
SwapaDVD Credits: 1
Total Copies: 0
Members Wishing: 0
MPAA Rating: NR (Not Rated)
Languages: English

Movie Reviews

Soothing zone-out DVD for cat lovers
Vilia Ann Payne | 06/10/2008
(5 out of 5 stars)

"I play this DVD when I just want something on TV that is completely soothing and mindless. There is no plot and no narration, only pleasant background music, and whenever the DVD comes to an end it will automatically start over again from the beginning, so I can leave it on all evening when I'm doing housework. Another reviewer complained that this DVD shows adult cats. I would estimate about 75% of the time is spent on two litters of kittens, and the other 25% is spent on adult cats. The kittens do every standard cute kitten thing I could want--meow adorably, stagger around bumping into each other, play fight, explore, et cetera. The adult cats are mainly seen eating out of bowls or sometimes playing with cat toys. I think that if you like cats just for themselves, and you don't want anything you will have to concentrate on to understand, then you will like this. By the way, this DVD appears to have been filmed on a farm somewhere in Germany--the credits are all in German, and at one point a poster in German can be seen on a wall."