Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Actors: Flavor Flav, Dante Basco, Chico Benymon, Andrea Bogart, James Ferris
Director: Deon Taylor
Genres: Horror, Science Fiction & Fantasy, Television, Mystery & Suspense
Studio: Paramount Home Video Release Date: 02/03/2009 Run time: 90 minutes Rating: Ur
Similarly Requested DVDs
Not five stars
Voice Of Reason | usa | 06/16/2009
(2 out of 5 stars)
"Not the best. Seems like it was done by teenagers. Could use a lot more suspense and less blood. AND a little shorter running time would have been good."
It was good for what it was
Lemas Mitchell | Chengdu, Sichuan (China) | 02/09/2009
(4 out of 5 stars)
"Short Attention Span Summary:
1. There is something like two movies in one.
2. In the first, there are some thug bank robbers that rob a bank and then drive a car that breaks down while headed back to the city. There they meet some cannibals (but they don't know that) that they plan to rob. They try to get ready to rob them, but the cannibals have a surprise for them.
3. In the second part, there are some college kids sitting around at a party and the "Blood Mary" legend comes up. The students say "Bloody Mary" into a mirror several times and then a clown knocks at their door. The clown is a really weird acting guy, and eventually a cop (who may be an impostor) comes along. One of the college kids has her throat slit and the whole scene becomes a Whodunit. While they are trying to figure it out, progressively more of the students get their throats slit until finally it turns out that it was neither the cop nor the clown but that Bloody Mary really *did* make an appearance and do the dirt.
First comment: Flavor Flav looked like a fool in this movie, and didn't add much of anything to it. It's a good thing that his part was short, or the whole movie might have collapsed.
1. This movie was great for what it was (a low budget picture). One can really see that the director carefully thought out every scene. And the plot was not quite original, but neither was it hackneyed.
2. This is worth a matinee movie ticket just to see it.
3. Some elements of the movie were a bit unbelievable--- but then, it was a horror movie, so it is likely that those parts had to go with the film to make the whole thing work.
Overall, it was an interesting watch."