Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
Actors: Audrey Battah, Chris Houldsworth
Genres: Drama, Music Video & Concerts, Special Interests, Mystery & Suspense
High School friends Madison and Lacy enjoy an out-of-town Christian Rock Concert. After some eerie events at their hotel, the friends abandon their night of rest and decide to drive through the night back to their hometown... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Linda S. Henry | Kokomo, Indiana United States | 06/25/2008
(3 out of 5 stars)
"This is a suspensful film, but the acting is a little bland. It wasn't
believable. No one around 5 minutes after the mall closes? How did all the employees get out that had to close up?
I did love the "miracle" ending though. I DO believe that in a situation such as this, God most assuradly can make something happen when all others
say it is impossable."
Clean Quality Christian film
annebrookstone | Albany Or | 06/02/2009
(5 out of 5 stars)
I liked this movie because it is a Christian film, and because it has a good message. I especially liked the ending. It is completely clean I would reccomend it to anyone who likes clean Christian films with important messages.
I could watch it with any aged member of my family, and I think that they would all enjoy it. Although teens and tweens might be the most interested in it because the main characters are mostly all teenagers. I am not a teenager though, and I liked it a lot.
It is supposed to be scary and it might be to some people who are easily frightened, or perhaps someone who has found themselves in a similar situation. Don't judge it based on other horror movies you have seen because even though it has a scary theme it really isn't meant to just be a way to scare you. The story has a point to it. And if you like it you will like it becasue of the message and not because you thought it was scary.
I got the impression that they used real people instead of professional actors, and they filmed in real places and not on sets. It's said to have been based on real events, which would be kind of awesome if the story really did happen.
I really enjoyed this film and am looking forward to seeing Pray 2: Lost in the woods."
A Very Good Movie
Clay Naylor | Greensboro,NC | 09/20/2008
(5 out of 5 stars)
"Pray was such a great film to watch. As you can see, I've given this movie 5 out of 5 stars for many reasons. Since I've given this movie 5 stars, I believe I should have five reasons for this.
1. ORIGINAL: This movie was one of a kind. Now days, it's hard to find a movie that isn't a remake of other films. It was nice for once to watch a scary movie without knowing what was going to happen.
2. MESSAGE: Every good movie has a good message or story to it. In this case, Pray had a great story about a girl named Madison. A girl being raised in a time where Hollywood decides what is pretty. The message is that weight doesn't define what is pretty. I thought that this was great advice for teenagers.
3. CHANGE: It was nice for once to actually watch a scary movie without be turned away with what Hollywood thinks is scary now. The Director of this film goes back to the basic of what makes a scary movie.
4. PERFORMANCE: The acting in this film was great. Madison and many of the other characters draw you into this story. Pray actually makes you care about the characters in this film. This was a big plus for me because there has been numerous films where characters are never established.
5. FUN AND ENTERTAINING: This movie was a lot of fun to watch and will keep you on the edge of your seats. The end is bone chilling but leaves you with a powerful message that GOD CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING. If you watch this, you want regret it."