Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: ***March WL Multiples***

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Subject: ***March WL Multiples***
Date Posted: 3/5/2020 3:34 PM ET

PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least postable WL titles or at least 4 credits ofpostable WL discs.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

"All Transactions that take place in this topic MUST have a SwapaDVD footprint, so that transaction fees remain intact.

To create this footprint, the Sender must post all Wishlisted Multiple items directly to the Receiving member's Wish List, which will trigger a transaction in the system.

Instructions for posting directly to a member's Wish List is here:
http://www.swapadvd.com/help/help_item.php?id=113

"Buddying" credits for postable items in this topic is not allowed, nor any practice that would cause or create the bypassing of SwapaDVD transaction fees."

The penalty for breaking this rule would be three strikes for one offense.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.)

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)   

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

~ WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

~ WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

(failure to follow these rules will result in the following):

- For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month.

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike.  

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.)
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • Do not create hold posts. It's unfair to people who are actually ready to go. Your post needs to be ready for checking within 30 minutes of posting.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

These rules have been approved the Team.

Gloria has graciously agreed to help out in the thread over the weekends. If you receive a PM from her regarding your post, it's official, so please treat her with courtesy and respect and make any necessary corrections.

Last Edited on: 3/5/20 3:37 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 3:34 PM ET

AlexisL (Alexis L.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 3:35 PM ET

I would prefer orders of 3 or more.  May be combined with my Tower.  Please PM me with your selections and have any postable selections on auto request.

Bundles:

Wishlisted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted Unpostable Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Discounted Blu-rays and Blu-ray/DVD Combos:

Wishlisted DVDs:

Zero Wishers / Only Copy DVDs:

Discounted DVDs:

Freebies (Choose 1 with any order of 4 or more):

Last Edited on: 3/15/20 12:21 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 3:35 PM ET

Minimum orders of 3 items (2 items if they come to at least 5CR). May be combined with my DVD Deals Post, DVD Tower, PBS WL multiples and my PBS bookshelf.

You must buddy credits for all unpostables. And please make sure you have enough money in your swap account when ordering. 

DEALS: Check out my DEALS Post for some great discounts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WL Blu-rays:

Zero/Only Copy Blu-rays:

Unpostable Blu-rays (Any 3 of these for 5CR, will still need to order at least 1 postable item to get this deal/May mix/match with any 0w single disc Blu-ray listed above or any 2CR item posted on my tower):

WL DVDs:

DVD Multidisc Zero/Only Copy Items:

3/2 DVDs (Low or No wishers, may mix/match with single disc DVDs posted to my Tower):

Unpostable single disc items (1CR each/Included in the 3/2 deal/disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated):

Unpostables (Credits must be buddied & You MUST order at least 1 postable item to meet the new rule requirements)  Please assume unpostable items are disc & artwork only unless otherwise stated. Also, please see my Deals post for a more complete list & deals:

Multi-disc items:

Freebies: Digital copies disclaimer - these all come from movies I bought new, but I don't guarentee them. In my experience they work about 90% of the time after they've "expired", but again I don't guarentee them.

Freebies (Choose 1 with every 3 items ordered): 

Last Edited on: 4/5/20 9:35 PM EST - Total times edited: 14
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 4:13 PM ET

Mimimum order of 3 items.  Can be combined with my tower.

WL Blu-Ray

Iron Man
Ultimate Two-Disc Edition

Fear The Walking Dead Season 2   (new/sealed)

Preacher - Season 01  (new/sealed)

WL DVD

Episodes The Third Season (new/sealed)

Project Runway - The Complete First Season (2005) NR

It's a Wonderful Life

From Dusk Till Dawn: Complete Season One (2014) NR

North and South - The Complete Collection

The Sound of Music
Two-Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition

Deadwood Season 3

Zero/Only Copy Blu-Ray

The Walking Dead Season 3 (new/sealed)
Limited Edition Blu-ray with SteelBook Packaging

Inside Man [Blu-ray] (2009) R

Zero/Only Copy DVD

From the Earth to the Moon

Driving Force - The Complete Season One (2006) NR  (New)

MTV Punk'd - Season One (2004) NR

The Next Big Thing (2006) NR

America's Test Kitchen Season 13 (new/sealed)

Complete Dance 4 DVD Workout Set: Brazilian Beat, Cardio Hip Hop, Latin Passion, Urban Heat (new/sealed)

The Lucy Show The First Lady of American Television - Embossed Slim-Tin Packaging (new/sealed)

American Chopper The Series - The Third Season

Carrier (2008) NR

All in the Family - The Complete First Season

The History Channel - Collector's Choice - World War II - The War in Europe

Sunset Tan Season 1

The Godfather DVD Collection
The Godfather/ The Godfather - Part II/ The Godfather - Part III

Nikita Season 1

Unpostable DVD

NBC Universal Classics 2004 Commemorative Collection (no UPC)

Contains 4 dvds:  E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, To Kill a Mockingbird, Law & Order (Everybody's Favorite Bagmen - Original Pilot Episode) and Saturday Night Live The 25th Anniversary

4 dvds/2 buddied credits when added to any order

Unpostable Blu-Ray

Batman Forever (UPC 883929549375 not in system)

1 buddied credit when added to any order

Last Edited on: 4/1/20 6:26 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
Neal (Neal R.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 5:07 PM ET

I will take any requests of 2 Titles or more from these lists and my tower. If you order anything from my tower or my unpostables I might pass along a discount if you let me know. Please post requests on this thread and PM me as well.

Blu-Ray - Postable Wishlisted

Blu-Ray - Postable Zero/Only Copy

Blu Ray Unpostable 

• Hulk [Blu-ray] - Blu Ray Disc and case only, no artwork - 2 buddy credits - or 1 credit if you get 3 titles

Last Edited on: 3/8/20 11:03 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 6:03 PM ET

Minimum request is 3 items. There will NOT be any digital copies included.   You may only buddy credits for unpostables.  Please use my links to add to your WL. Please have items on Auto request on your wishlist and have funds in your account. you may  include titles from my Tower   Please post here to let others know when a item has been crdered.

BLU-RAY

The Crow  (8w) 

Dr Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas  (6w)

Wonder Woman  (6w) 

DVD

XII   (1w)

Anger Management Season One   (2w)

American Descent    (1w)

Barbie in a Christmas Carol   (1w)

Blood Ransom (3w)

Champion   (4w) 

Charismata   (1w) 

Coming Home   (2w)

Created Equal  (2w) 

Disney's A Christmas Carol  (3w)

Dr Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas     (2w) 

Everest    (1w)  

Hands of Stone   (5w) 

The Honor List  (1w)

How To Save Us       (2w) 

Howard the Duck   (2w)   

Inconceivable (7w)

Illusions   (1w)   

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal (1w)  

Mulan   (7w) 

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation     (3w) 

The Haunting of Sharon Tate  (6w)

To Live And Die In LA   (3w)

Saints Soldiers The Void   (3w)   

So B It   (2w)    

Trainwreck    (2w)

Resistance  (2w) 

Scooby-Doo Adventures The Mystery Map - Original Puppet Movie   (3w) 

Stan Lee's Lightspeed    (1w) 

The Sound of Music   (3w) 

When Calls the Heart   (1w)  

Yes Greatest Video Hits  (4w)

BLU-RAY  UNPOSTABLE

American History X      ( UPC Not in System ) 

Cars 2   ( cover art was wet at some point )

Gringo   ( Missing  DVD )

LA LA Land   ( Single Disc listed as 2 disc set )

The Newsroom The Complete First Season    (Missing UPC & DVD )  FOUR BLU-RAY SET  REDUCED TO 6 CREDITS

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri    ( Blu-Ray  Disc only  No cover art )

Samson  ( Single Disc listed as 2 disc set )

Unpostable

Fruitvale Station   Small tear on back of cover art

That '70s Show Complete Giftset           (Missing UPC)                                                                                                                  

Game of Thrones The Complete Sixth Season   DISC ONLY  NO BOX (former rental, sticker on center ring)

Lucy   (former rental)  BR disc only MISSING COVER ART 1 credit 

Touch the Top of the World   ( UPC Not in System )

The Big Bang Theory The Complete Third Season   Missing outer box with barcode

Last Edited on: 4/1/20 7:08 AM EST - Total times edited: 7
MikeL (Michael L.)

Subject: checking again
Date Posted: 3/5/2020 6:12 PM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD’s or Blu-Ray’s to save on shipping costs.  
You may combine with any on my DVD Tower to get a total of 3 DVD's or Blu-Ray’s
(Also, I have no UV Codes for any of these Blu-Rays)
I use SWAPaDVD postage with Delivery confirmation, and mail all requests (IN the Post Office) within 24 hours. Please have your requests wishlisted, with Auto Request ON, and $WAP fee and I will post directly to your wishlist.

These titles are all postable.

I would like to send these out in sets:

The Lost Boys [Blu-ray]                                                                     Members Wishing: 3

Lost Boys: The Thirst [Blu-ray]                                                        Members Wishing: 0

Lost Boys: The Tribe [Blu-ray]                                                         Members Wishing: 0

Boondock Saints (Truth & Justice Edition) [Blu-ray]  total copies = 0

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day [Blu-ray] total copies = 0

Poltergeist    DVD                    total copies = 2

Poltergeist II/Poltergeist III           DVD            Members Wishing: 9

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

A Time to Kill [Blu-ray]                                   Members Wishing: 5

Aliens in the Attic (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]          Members wishing 1
Alcatraz: The Complete Series [Blu-ray]                   Members Wishing: 1
The Bourne Identity Blu-ray                         Members wishing 2
The Conspirator (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]               Members Wishing: 2
Dawn of the Dragon Slayer [Blu-ray]                         Members Wishing: 3
Fanboys [Blu-ray]                                                      Members Wishing: 3

Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (2016) [Blu-ray]        Members Wishing: 3

Hot Fuzz (Ultimate Edition) [Blu-ray]                                             Members Wishing: 1

Good Will Hunting (15th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]    Members wishing 2
Iron Man: Rise of Technovore [Blu-ray]                    Members wishing 2

New York Stories [Blu-ray]                           Members Wishing: 4
The Polar Express [Blu-ray]                                     Members wishing 3
Revolver (2005) [Blu-ray]                                        Members Wishing: 3
Terminator 2 Judgment Day                             Members Wishing: 2

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:   (or only copy posted)

300: Rise of an Empire (Blu-ray)
Casper (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet)
Caught in the Crossfire
Driven to Kill/Bonus DVD Content Included [Blu-ray] 
Final Days of Planet Earth [Blu-ray]
Ice Age: The Meltdown [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray] (2006)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (Movie Only Edition) [Blu-ray] 
Double Feature: Equilibrium / Renaissance [Blu-ray]
Man of Steel (Blu-ray 3D)
Robots [Blu-ray]
Sleuth [Blu-ray]
Special Forces [Blu-ray]
Total Recall [Blu-ray]
Underworld: Awakening [Blu-ray] (0)
X-Men [Blu-ray] 
X2 X-Men United

Unpostable Blu-Ray:
Please Buddy me the credits for these:

Creature From the Black Lagoon (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD with UltraViolet) (2014) G
     (slight cut through side spline, and case broken from USPS)

Death Wish 4: The Crackdown [Blu-ray]                         Members wishing 2
         UPC Code/Label is pasted directly over the "original" UPC label.

Blu-ray  Disc only Missing 3D or DVD

After Earth  (no DVD) 2 buddied credits.
Flight (no DVD)   2 buddied credits.
X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D Blu-ray)   024543962700 - Wishing: 2 (Blu-Ray Only, no 3D) - 2 buddied credits.

slight cut through UPC

Bullet to the Head (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (2013) R        UPC # 883929246847)  2 buddied credits.

Out for Justice [Blu-ray] (2007) R      Members Wishing: 3 - 2 buddied credits.

Phantom Punch [Blu-ray] (2010) (UPC code torn off) Members Wishing: 2

Blu-Ray is NOT recognized in the SWAP system

The Tourist [Blu-ray] (2011) PG-13   043396374027  - Members Wishing: 1 - 2 buddied credits.
Black Swan Blu-ray  UPC # 024543715160, Rental exclusive - 2 buddied credits.
Resident Evil: Afterlife [Blu-ray] (2010) R 
                       UPC – 043396365988  Blockbuster UPC # 3390544308702105
Maggie (2015) PG-13     Maggie (blu ray w/digital hd) ( upc # 031398223573)  2 buddied credits.
          same as    Maggie [Blu-ray] (2015) R Members Wishing: 2 031398223573
          Lionsgate Home Entertainment sku 0003139822356
              https://www.upcindex.net/031398223566

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold                       Members Wishing: 5     HOLD
Big Circus                                                                  Members Wishing: 4     HOLD
Blood Night The Legend of Mary Hatchet            Members Wishing: 3     HOLD

Crazy                                                             Members Wishing: 1
Do It for Uncle Manny                                         Members Wishing: 3     HOLD
Great American Western V.21, The                    Members Wishing: 1
Heaven's Prisoners                                                                   Members wishing 1
The Incredible Hulk (Widescreen Edition)                                Members Wishing: 5
The Losers                                                                              Members Wishing: 1
The Lost World - Jurassic Park          Members Wishing:5
The Mummy (Universal Studios Classic Monster Collection) (1999) Members wishing 4
The Seventh Sign                                   Members Wishing: 3
Sonic Underground Ready Aim Sonic                               Members Wishing: 1
Sonic Underground Queen Aleena's Chronicles               Members Wishing: 1
The Transformers - The Movie (20th Anniversary Special Edition) Members Wishing: 9
Transformers Armada - Flashbacks                                Members Wishing: 1
Tron: The Original Classic (Special Edition)                            Members Wishing: 2
Universal Soldiers                                                                          Members Wishing: 1

DVD’s with Zero Copies: :   (or only copy posted)

400 Days     HOLD
Angels & Demons (Two-Disc Extended Edition)
Back to the Future - The Complete Trilogy (Widescreen Edition)  
Batman: The Animated Series - The Last Laugh (Kids TV Favorites)
Batman - The Complete 1943 Movie Serial Collection
Battling Marshal
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
Demoted
Die Hard Trilogy Includes Die Hard Die Hard 2 Die Harder and Die Hard With a Vengeance
East Side Kids - Boys of the City
East Side Kids - Smart Alecks
'Neath the Brooklyn Bridge
Freddy Got Fingered
The Fourth Angel
Garfield's Pet Force 3d
Get Christie Love / Lady Cocoa
Gone in 60 Seconds
GoldenEye
Mass Destruction
Man Show - The Complete First Season (Vol. 1 & 2)
Malevolence
Merlin
Merlin's Apprentice
NFL America's Game Denver Broncos
Sommersby
Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic Mega Mix
Super Mario Bros: Mario of the Deep
Vice Principals: The Complete Series (Digital HD/DVD)
Yo Gabba Gabba: Deluxe Edition Dvd W/CD  

Unpostable DVD’s: 
Please Buddy me the credits for these

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman     cardboard snap case cut off, and put into a plastic DVD case
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (Slight cut throught UPC)(NEW/Sealed)  Members Wishing: 2
            (I do have 2 of these)

Bleak House by Charles Dickens – Masterpiece Theatre 2 disc  with  Gillian Anderson Charles Dance

Dracula (75th Anniversary Edition) (Universal Legacy Series) (2006)  Members wishing 4
Artwork is a printed copy(by some Library)  there are library stickers on the cover, and on the Centerhub of the DVD.

UPC CODES NOT in the System:

Garfield - A Tail of two Kitties - barcode, 024543387428

Tom Jones   Music Legends: Best of Tom Jones  (UPC Code – 787364067022  (CD + DVD in CD Jewel case) Only 3 credits

Damages - For Your Consideration the First 5 episodes DVD, 2 disc set

Desperate for Love –
            same as Desperate for Love (2001) Christian Slater Double D Studio cardboard Sleeve

No UPC CODE:

The Blessed Midnight & The Gift (2005) NR

24 Season One

Six Days, Seven Nights (1998) PG-13  no UPC (Not for Individual Sale)

The Black Witch Project (2002) R  (Velli)
The Karate Kid (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid part III (part of BOX Set)
The Karate Kid Triple Feature (The Karate Kid, The Karate Kid II, The Karate Kid Part III) (0) PG
Seinfeld Season 5        Members Wishing: 1  (No external Box DVD’s in individual cases)

No Cover Art DVD will be shipped DVD only in a white sleeve

Master and Commander - The Far Side of the World (Widescreen Edition)
     (insert artwork only, no coverArt)

Deals

Take all of these for 5 credits:

Beavis and Butt-head - The Mike Judge Collection Vol 1         Total Copies: 1 - Unpostable – no UPC

Beavis and Butt-head Do Christmas / Butt-O-Ween                                       Members Wishing: 1

Beavis and Butt-Head Do America                                                Members Wishing: 2

BEAVIS & BUTTHEAD - TROUBLED YOUTH FEEL OUR PAIN - DVD     Total Copies: 0

Hercules (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)  (no 3D) reduced to 3 Buddied credits

Last Edited on: 3/13/20 9:51 AM EST - Total times edited: 6
FritzFassbender (Nathaniel B.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 6:54 PM ET

Listing is closed.

Last Edited on: 3/5/20 8:45 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 7:10 PM ET

My posting is closed for now because the SF Bay Area (where I live) has been ordered to shelter in place for at least the next 3 weeks.  Since I'm over 65, I'm in the group at greatest risk from the virus and will be unable to go to the post office.  I can still receive mail and have a few credits coming (probably not enough for the minimums of this group of listings) to use for my wish listed titles.  

3 or more  (minimum of 4 credits). Pick from my wishlist DVD/blu-ray postables and non-postables below. Can  include titles from my Tower or zero copies listed to meet minimum.     Feel free to ask about the condition of any title.  Most are near new.  Have your choices on auto. PM me and post here, all the titles you'd like.  I HONOR THE FIRST TO PM, NOT THE FIRST TO POST HERE (Please do post here so others know).  I always do my best to ship in a timely manor and ask that the receiver be thoughtful and does the same on marking them received after it has reached them.  It's important to me because I don't get my credits until they are marked  received (don't have a printer to use the SwapaDVD shipping).  Trading should be fun, right?  

I also have a posting with wish listed "Disc Only" titles.  They can be combined with these to meet my new lower min.

Happy hunting!

Postable Wishlisted DVDs

4 Movie Marathon: Cult Horror Collection (The Funhouse / Phantasm II / The Serpent and the Rainbow / Sssssss)

2010: The Year We Make Contact

Awkward Season 1   It's one of the new generation of on demand DVD-R releases.  This is the official release, not a bootleg. 

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Huntr 

Anastasia

Animusic 2 - A New Computer Animation Video Album     

America's Greatest Motorcycle Rallies  Uncensored    

All That Jazz 

Back to Bataan

The Band's Visit

Battlestar Galactica : Season 4.0 & 4.5  -  2 separate cases 

Battlestar Galactica: Seasons 2.0 & 2.5 - 2 separate cases

Beach Party 

Big Business

Big Top Pee-Wee

Bottle Rocket

Big Wind on Campus (aka Fart The Movie)     

The Beaver  

Boys Town

Bloody Tease    

Buck Privates Come Home

Bullrun Presents Wild West Run - Cops Cars and Superstars

A Christmas Story (Two-Disc Special Edition)

Carnies

City Of God  

The Crying Game

Cougar Hunting

Dr Strangelove Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

The Day Time Ended

Director's Series Vol 1 - The Work of Director Spike Jonze

Director's Series Vol 3 - The Work of Director Michel Gondry

Dig     

The Dinner

The Directors - Wes Craven

Dovekeepers

Drop Dead Sexy  

Desolation Sound

Discover Bellydance same upc, different packaging.       

Dirt Merchant    

Devil Girl From Mars

Enough Said

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2-Disc Collector's Edition)  Brand new, still sealed

Famous Fighters of World War II Vol 2

Fist Fight

Fido

The Foot Fist Way

Forbidden Planet

Fright Night 3 Revolt of the Zombies

Gangland

Ghost Game

The Guns of Navarone (Special Edition)

High Society

Jolly Roger

King Kong Escapes

Lilo Stitch

Raiders of the Secret Stone

Realms of Blood

The Town That Dreaded Sundown

Touch Me in the Morning

West Side Story   Brand new, factory sealed

Zoltan, Hound Of Dracula   - This is one of the newer Lionsgate limited on demand originals (different cover art / same upc)

Wish Listed BluRay

Absolute Power

Sharknado 2 [Blu-ray]  Extended edition

Soaring Over America [Blu-ray]

Train Robbers

"0" Copies posted

The Backlot Murders

Various Artists - Flash Frames

Hang the VJ

Shaolin Mantis

2001 - A Space Odyssey

Army of Darkness

Black History A Retrospective

AMC Classic Beauties

Bagman

How To Make A Monster

Soccer Secrets Fitness Mia Hamm

Malefic/Raising Hell B-Movie Theatre Drive-In Double Feature

Star Trek II - The Wrath of Khan

Sealab 2021 - Season 1

UNPOSTABLE

The Adventures of Indiana Jones - Widescreen Edition - no upc (was on outer wrapper) Complete with case. Just no upc.

Antibody (sticker on upc)

Brazil - Criterion Collection   3 discs set is missing disc 2 and only has the disc 3 cover art on case holding the 2 discs - 2 credits

DAMES  Unpostable only because of a closeout slash on the upc.  Still factory sealed.

US Figure Skating Championships 2012 San Jose, CA - This is the official DVD-R limited release (no upc)

Latin and Cuban Dance Movement and Salsa Styling Salsa Dance Spins Spins Spins  - This is a former library copy with a center sticker on the disc. Plays without problems.

Extreme Justice (no upc) May have been part of a set?

Chinese Food Culture - a TV Documentary   (No UPC)

Oz And James's Big Wine Adventure  - season 2 - (region 2) BBC Series 2 discs  

Shaq Cedric The Entertainer Present All Star Comedy Jam  - unpostable because the cover art is water wrickled.

Evolution Constant Change and Common Threads  This is a 2 disc set (system says one) issued without upc.

John Adams   no upc 

Adele Live At The Royal Albert Hall      DVD (in case) only.  No CD.   

Tales from the Crypt The Complete Second Season   (no outer case)     

Big Band Magic! DVD KQED 40s dance hall music documentary  (Not in the system)  

Wild Spirit  (cover art is a color copy)  

El Show del Topo Gigio, Vol. 2 (upc not in system)  spanish only   

The Godfather Part III   (no UPC)

Wish Listed & "0" copies HD DVD's

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

The Last Starfighter [HD DVD]

12 Monkeys [HD DVD]  0 copies

Serenity [HD DVD]

Top Gun [HD DVD]

Last Edited on: 4/3/20 9:49 PM EST - Total times edited: 37
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 7:38 PM ET

I haven't finished going through the posts, but I've already sent out 3 PMs. 

It's each members responsibility to go through and update their posts within 1 hour of transferring them over. If you cannot update your post within 1 hour, you need to wait to post until you have the time to.

TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 3/5/2020 7:42 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/6/20 5:50 PM EST - Total times edited: 2
Swapaholic (Mark F.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 12:52 AM ET

Added to previous Post

BLU-RAY

Wonder Woman  (6w) 

WL DVD

Mulan   (8w) 

UNPOSTABLE BLU-RAY

Cars 2   ( cover art was wet at some point )

Gringo   ( Missing  DVD )

LA LA Land   ( Single Disc listed as 2 disc set )

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri    ( Blu-Ray  Disc only  No cover art )

Samson  ( Single Disc listed as 2 disc set )

Last Edited on: 3/6/20 2:19 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 3:55 AM ET

Orders of 3 items.  May combine with my tower or my PaperbackSwap Wishlist Multiples here -->  View Inline

Wishlisted DVD's

SciFi Movie Marathon
America 3000, Arena, Eliminators & The Time Guardians

Leviathan

Jurassic World

Resident Evil Retribution

Zero Copies

Conan - The Complete Quest

Last Edited on: 4/27/20 8:26 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
Monkchip (Sherry C.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 11:42 AM ET

Adding to my post here

WL Dvds

North and South - The Complete Collection

The Sound of Music
Two-Disc 40th Anniversary Special Edition

0 Copy Dvds

The History Channel - Collector's Choice - World War II - The War in Europe

Sunset Tan Season 1

The Godfather DVD Collection
The Godfather/ The Godfather - Part II/ The Godfather - Part III

TeaBea (Tracy B.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 1:39 PM ET

Please request 2 titles to save on postage.  Select 1 freebie with every 2 title order.  Select 2 freebies with 3 titles or 4 (or more) disc orders. 

WISHLISTED 

Bridge on the River Kwai / Caine Mutiny / Das Boot  1 wisher

The China Syndrome (Special Edition)   2 wishers

City Slickers - Billy Crystal Daniel Stern - Blu-ray   4 wishers

Concussion (DVD + Ultraviolet)   9 wishers

As Cool As I Am [Blu-ray]  2 wishers

Dancing on the Edge 1 wisher

Final Girl 1 wisher

ElvisFour-Movie Collection Clambake Follow That Dream Frankie and Johnny Kid Galahad   1 wisher

The Fog (Special Edition) 3 wishers

Ford: The Man and The Machine - The Complete Mini-Series  4 wishers

Foul Play 1 wisher

Frankenstein 5 wishers

The Great Escapes of WWII 1 wisher

The Hill   9 wishers

The Hunter   11 wishers

Jesse Stone: No Remorse 2 wishers

Jesse Stone: Thin Ice  1 wishers

Masterpiece: Mr. Selfridge Season 2  3 wishers

MIDSOMER MURDERS, SERIES 1 (REISSUE) 1 wisher

Midsomer Murders: Series 2   2 wishers

Million Dollar Arm  3 wishers

Morituri  1 wisher

Murder, She Wrote: The Complete Eleventh Season  8 wishers

Murphy's Law: Series One  5 wishers

The Odd Couple - The Fourth Season  5 wishers

Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines  5 wishers

Tombstone - The Director's Cut (Vista Series)  3 wishers

UNPOSTABLE WISHLISTED

Corner Gas: Season 4  5 wishers - artwork has writing on the front.

Diagnosis Murder//Seasons 4,5,6. 2 wishers (no UPC)

TCM Greatest Classic Films Collection: John Wayne Westerns (The Cowboys / Fort Apache / Rio Bravo / The Searchers)   - 5 wishers  4 Discs (asking 2 credits)

LINK TO MANY: WISHLISTED AND ZERO COPY FITNESS DVDs

ZERO COPY DVDs / BluRays (not posted)

The Box [Blu-ray]

The Breakfast Club

Cagney & Lacey - Season 1(The Complete First Season)

Doc Martin: Series 2  0 copy (other version Doc Martin Series 2  4 wishers)

Jesse Stone: Stone Cold

The Long Riders / Stagecoach / The Way West 

Mr Holmes 

National Geographic: Great Migrations

Ned Blessing: Return of the Hooded Man 

Perfect Strangers: The Complete First and Second Seasons

Rake: Series 1

Santa Claus: Movie 

Twelve O'Clock High

Vampire Academy Blu-Ray  (Sealed)

Vice Principals The Complete First Season DVD Digital HD 

Yanks

Freebies:  Choose 1 with every (2 title) order, 2 freebies with 3 titles (or with 4 or more credits).  Choose 3 freebies with 5 titles (or with 7 credits).

DISC ONLYThe Last Time I Saw ParisStomp the Yard (Full Screen) screener , Thompson's Last Run

DISC & ART: Pilates for Pink Workout / Power Calorie Blast (counts as 1 freebie)

UV CODES:  The Longest Ride  / One Direction: This is Us (+UltraViolet Digital Copy)  / The Secret Life of Walter Mitty /

UV CODES with 3 titles or 4 or more credits

Orange Is the New Black  Season 1 /  Roots Exclusive Edition DVD with Bonus Special Features

Last Edited on: 4/10/20 12:38 PM EST - Total times edited: 4
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 2:02 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/6/20 9:03 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
christiiiina (Christina A.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 2:37 PM ET

Last Edited on: 4/6/20 4:00 PM EST - Total times edited: 3
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 5:49 PM ET

Last Edited on: 3/6/20 9:02 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 6:52 PM ET

Have pm'd for:

Moon Over Miami  7WL

Captain Blood  18WL

glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 7:42 PM ET
NEW CHANGE: Minimum request is now 2. 
PLEASE:  Check that your requests are added to your WL and are on auto request. Thank you. 

BLU-RAY WL

BLU-RAY 0 COPIES

BLU-RAYUNPOSTABLE

DVD  WL

DVD  0 COPIES

DVD UNPOSTABLE ~ many of these are wishlisted

FREEBIES ~ one with every 3 cr spent ~ In your PM please indicate UV, Disc & Art, etc., so I know where to look

UV CODES (if you're requesting the movie you can have the UV code & it won't count as your freebie)

All Is Lost / Bessie /  /

DISNEY REWARD CODES / Big Hero 6 /Cinderella / Captain America Civil War / CarsInto the Woods / Guardians of the Galaxy/ Avengers Infinity War

DISC & ART / BBC Masterpiece: Cranford (no upc) contains the first 3 hour-long episodes; good if you want to try it out / Belinda Jeffery's Asian Perfection: Cooking Class [DVD]  / Gimme Green problem art / Seventh Son [Blu-ray] library copy art / Simply Tai Chi Amazon link / O Brother, Where Art Thou? / The Philadelphia Story (1940) w/ minor damaged snapper art (no case, or 1 cr w/ case), Journey to the Center of the Earth / Midnight in Paris unpostable upc / Rock This! Volume 2 / Sex Tape (upc is not recognized) same as link / Time For Change Iron Weed Film Club (No 73, Dec 2011) (upc is not recognized) / Underworld: Awakening (upc is not recognized) / Why Did I Get Married?/Why Did I Get Married Too? (upc is not recognized) / MORE DISC & ART FREEBIES HERE

DISC ONLY  The Bounty Hunter / The Back-Up PlanThe Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (Disney) (WS)/ Close Range (DVD) / Going Berserk / Hitchcock / The Jungle Book  40th Anniversary Platinum Edition Bonus Material Logan's Run / Monsters Inc Bonus Material /Picture Perfect  / Space Cowboys /

Last Edited on: 4/5/20 10:15 PM EST - Total times edited: 34
melikedvd (Lory R.)

Date Posted: 3/6/2020 11:59 PM ET

Added to above list:

Jolly Roger

digibor (Nebojsa S.)

Date Posted: 3/7/2020 9:56 AM ET

Minimum order is 2 items 4 credits

WL Blu ray

LA Confidential 4w

Spider-Man Homecoming Combo Pack 15w

Act of Vengeance 1w

Speed Racer 1w

The Greatest 1w

Sacrifice 1w

12 Strong 2w

xXx Return of Xander Cage 3w

WL DVD

The Player 5w

Killing Zoe 1w

Strange Days 3w

Sophie's Choice 7w

The Sound of Music 4w

Only copy 

Gorillas in the Mist

ET - The Extra-Terrestrial 2-disc limited collector's edition

Mission Impossible (blu)

Sex Lies and Videotape 

Underworld

Underworld: Awakening [Blu-ray] Wrong picture in search results. This is NOT 3D

Rock the Kasbah (Blu ray)

Six Wives of Henry Lefay (blu ray)

Larry Crowne (Blu ray)

Shrek Forever After (Blu-ray)

Remember the Titans (DVD)

DEALS Blu ray

Mission - Impossible II 1 cr (from2 cr)

Bad Lieutenant Port of Call New Orleans 1cr (from 2 cr)

The Dark Knight 2cr (from 4cr)

Mission Impossible III (this version on blu-ray) 2 cr from 4

Love Ranch 1cr (from 2)

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 2cr (missing DVD)

DEALS DVD 2 for 1 cr

Fahrenheit 9/11

American Beauty

Pi

A Beautiful Mind

Cars

Troy

Minority Report

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Derailed

Ernest Goes to Jail

Hannibal