No. No new software is required to use SwapaDVD. However, there are two downloads that we do recommend for the optimal SwapaDVD experience: Adobe Acrobat Reader and Firefox.
- The FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader will be necessary if you plan to download and print the SwapaDVD Wrapper .pdf file.
- If you don't want to download the wrapper file, you can access the address file using the backup wrapper link, which will show you the address on a printable (or hand-copyable) webpage.
- We recommend that our members use Firefox to access SwapaDVD.
- Firefox is a FREE browser, and is the most stable and secure browser we have found. It is the browser of choice for the SwapaDVD Team.
- Most SwapaDVD login problems can be solved by using Firefox.
- There are also some site features that non-Firefox users will not see, but these do not affect the use of the site.
- If you have a Mac, you may need to download Firefox.
- All but the latest versions of the Safari browser have significant incompatibilities with the site.
- We have many Mac-using members, and a lot of them say they like Firefox better than Safari.
- The site works very well using Firefox on a Mac.
- If you cannot update your version of Safari to the latest version for Tiger, you should use Firefox to access the site.
Getting/Printing the Address to send a DVD
Can I hand-write the address to send a DVD?
Macintosh/Safari users, please read this!
I can't log in!