Discussion Forums - DVD Bazaar

Topic: *****JUNE WL Multiples Thread*****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: *****JUNE WL Multiples Thread*****
Date Posted: 5/31/2012 6:55 AM ET

PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE POSTING OFFERS.

The Team has determined that all offers of WL Multiples are to be listed only in this monthly thread and adhere to these rules. 

These rules have been approved the Team. 

Due to the economy and so many of us desiring to save money on postage when mailing DVDs, we've been given permission from the Team to have a specific thread to list our WL DVDs that we need to send in multiples.. There are certain rules that MUST be followed within this thread, so please read below.

~ ALL DVDs listed MUST have an accompanying UPC or link to SwapaDVD to verify wish list status (links to SwapaDVD are always helpful, since they will immediately tell a person when they look at it if that version is on their WL.) If you need help inserting links please ask us-we are happy to assist!

You may also add the number of wishers.  (This part is not mandatory, but will certainly help your DVDs move if you can do this and helps the other members when looking through your list.)

READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD (failure to follow these rules will result in a PM sent to you):

~ This will be a monthly thread (meaning a new thread will be started at the beginning of each month.)  Any DVDs you have remaining from the month before that you still want to offer will be YOUR responsibility to transfer to the new thread.

~ You cannot ask or offer more than the "SwapaDVD price" (1 credit per DVD or 2 credits per Blu-Ray) at any time.

~ The goal is to send multiple DVDs to the same home so you can save on shipping...this is NOT intended to bypass the FIFO system. It's intended for those people who have several wishlist DVDs to mail at once to be able to send them to the same home in one package.  It is completely fine to combine the WL items that you have listed here in this thread with DVDs from your Tower to create your "multiples" package.  However, you are NOT allowed to place requirements on your DVD orders in any other way that to state the obvious ("wanting to send out packages of 2 or more" or "orders of 3 or more only please".)  It is NOT okay to require orders from your Tower in conjunction to ordering these WL'd DVDs.  (It's about requiring it, rather than providing that as an option.) 

~  Transactions that take place as a result of this thread might not have a SwapaDVD  "footprint" and therefore are being done on the "honor system" between the two involved parties. There is no recourse if one of the involved people fails to follow through with their end of the bargain. The only way to create a footprint is to post a DVD (or multiple DVDs) to a person's Wishlist.  This will trigger a "transaction" in the system.

~ Be sure that in your Settings (under Privacy Controls) you click to allow your Wish List to be public.  This will allow the person who is listing these DVDs to be able to post DVDs directly to your Wishlist.  If you don't do this, it will make it difficult for people to post directly to you.

~ We are NOT responsible with how transactions turn out. Please do things fairly and with honesty so that this thread will not be shut down.

~  Zero / Only copies in the system must also include a link or UPC (b/c they're postable) and must be listed as Zero Copies or Only Copy in a separate grouping.

~DO NOT list only ONE DVD in this thread...especially not with the statement of "first to PM me gets it"...this thread is not about racing to see who can get a particular Wish List DVD first.  Don't abuse the privilege of having this thread.

~ If you have a complete SET of DVDs and some are WL'd and some aren't, you can offer all of these here and offer a deal on them if you wish.  It is perfectly understandable that you'd want to keep the set together! You must state which are and are not WL'ed

~ This thread does NOT give the go ahead to being requiring a "minimum order" on your normal SwapaDVD account.  If you have a DVD posted, you are agreeing to send out that DVD when it is requested.  This thread (where we have people asking for a 2 or 3 DVD order minimum) is okay ONLY because it is in the DVD Bazaar!!  This type of requirement is NOT okay within the general SwapaDVD Tower and orders.

~  If you have a set of three DVDs that are WL'd and say one of them is damaged slightly...you can offer the set. The damaged DVD must be clearly described.

WL unpostables must be listed separately as such. 

WL unpostables should  include either links or UPCs and  should include reasons for unpostablity. 

~ Incentives.  This is in a sort of "trial run" b/c while it seems to be helpful, it is also the greatest area for abuse. Soooo, for now...posts may include offers of incentives / additional deals to reach a credit minimum. 

~ We will NOT be keeping a post organized for these DVDs.  PLEASE follow these guidelines in your own posts:

• List what you have available
  • When some of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and remove those choices (you may strike-through them while they are pending and delete them once they are sent.) 
  • When all of your DVDs are taken, come to your post and delete ALL remaining information.
  • If you have more to offer later, you can edit that post OR you can create a new post.
  • If you post that you are PMing a request and list the titles, come back and delete ALL information after DVDs are posted to you.
  • **PLEASE** keep your posts updated and current...if people ask you for a DVD that is no longer available it will be wasted time for you and frustrating for them.

A simple rule of thumb to keep in mind:

~ You cannot ask for more than your post offers.  For example, if your post states "want to send in multiples of 3" or "want to send orders of 4 credits or more" then your post MUST offer at least 3 postable WL titles or at least 4 credits of postable WL discs.

Last Edited on: 5/31/12 7:02 AM EST - Total times edited: 1
bookreadera (Meghan A.)

Subject: Updates Post
Date Posted: 5/31/2012 6:56 AM ET

A small clarification and then some very important changes to the rules governing use of this Thread.

Zero Copy means there are NO copies listed as available in the SwapaDVD system.

Only Copy means the copy posted into the system, available on your Tower is the only copy in the system.  (Copies “On Hold” on your Tower DO NOT qualify as Only Copies when there are other copies available in the system.)

It has always been required that mems verify WL/Zero /Only Copy status and edit their posts accordingly PRIOR to posting in the new thread.  Failure to do so will now result in the following:

-For the following rules a “bad link” is considered to be

• A dead link
  • A listing that includes a Zero Copy/Only Copy title categorized as Wishlisted
  • A listing that includes a title with multiple copies categorized as Zero Copy/Only Copy or Wishlisted

-A post with a bad link means "one strike" - that post will be edited to blank and the member is banned from posting in the topic for the rest of that month. 

-A second strike (posting while banned, or posting a bad link again in future) means post is edited to blank and the member is banned for that month AND the next month.

-A third strike means post is edited to blank and member will be reported to the Team - this may/will (at the discretion of the Team) result in account suspension for an unspecified time, and after suspension is lifted the member is banned for three months.

-Further strikes mean a ban from the topic for one year.

-An amnesty program will be included - member records will be wiped clean every 6 months (so every July 1st and January 1st) (Those members serving out suspensions will not be eligible for amnesty until the completion of their suspension.)

In order to be fair to members who are new/inexperienced posters, I am willing to "vet" posts before they get posted to the new thread- if they are willing to wait for me to do the verifications.  I will verify as quickly as possible, but I make no promises that they will be returned prior to the start of the new thread. Two or three days prior to the new thread going live, they can submit their lists.  I’ll then send a PM letting them know that the post is fine for transferring to the new thread or I’ll PM that it needs edits. These mems can send me a PM and I will explain how to submit their lists.

Experienced mems should continue to post and check their own post, and edit it immediately if there is a problem with it. Experienced mems will have an hour after posting to complete their edits, before a bad post counts as a strike. 

I don’t want people to panic. This isn’t going to be a case of “I had it listed a Zero Copy and now there’s one posted so I’m going to be banned.” Even now, if there is only one incorrectly listed item in your post, I don’t PM (unless it’s still there the next month.) Also, over the course of the month items change from Zero Copy to Wishlisted and back.  I’ve always allowed latitude for this and will continue to do so.  However, posts need to be edited and correct PRIOR to posting in the new thread.  If you haven’t received a “Please make the following edits” PM from me, you’re probably already doing what needs to be done.

Anyone with questions, please send me a PM. We have 3 ½ weeks before this goes into effect. We have plenty of time to address any concerns.

Last Edited on: 6/6/12 11:52 AM EST - Total times edited: 3
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 6:57 AM ET

Minimum order: 3 titles. Can combine with tower/unpostables/0 copies listed below if desired.

Order 3 titles from tower and I will buddy back 1 credit for every 3 ordered (this includes only copies)

Please buddy credits for unpostables, will mail using Paypal delivery confirmation or swapadvd DC if something is posted to you.

*PLEASE* have everything on AUTOREQUEST already on your waitlist....

POSTABLE WL DVDS:

POSTABLE WL BLU-RAYS:

UNPOSTABLE WL DVDs:

• Army Wives: The Complete Third Season - discs are perfect (new in fact), item was purchased new, but the case was damaged in shipping - part of plastic pealed up, and bottom of case has some broken plastic. The artwork has a few small tears that could be repaired, but still renders it unpostable - 5 CR -  minimum order of 2 ok with this
  • Huge: The Complete Series - disc 2, episode 2 skips missing about 2-3 minutes of the episode (probably an easy fix with a resurface). Disc 3, episode 1 skips about 10 minutes (might be better on a less finicky player) and has a small crack from the center ring. I didn't feel like I missed out on anything. Asking 1 CR with wishlist multiples order or 2 CR standalone
  • Priest - UPC not in system - 1 CR
  • Scrooged - small tear in the artwork along the spine - 1 CR
  • Shelter 16mm Moonshine Experiment No. 3 - no UPC/listing in the system - 2 discs / 2 cr - surfing documentary & soundtrack
  • Tom Selleck Western Collection -  contains the movies: Monte Walsh / Last Stand at Saber River / Crossfire Trail, no upc on the artwork/case, case has small piece of plastic missing - 3 CR standalone / 2 CR with WL multiples order

UNPOSTABLE WL BLU-RAYS:

•  

0 COPIES DVDS:

0 COPIES BLU-RAYS:

ONLY COPIES IN THE SYSTEM DVDS:

•  

ONLY COPIES IN THE SYSTEM BLU-RAYS:

Other Deals:

Last Edited on: 6/30/12 2:01 PM EST - Total times edited: 54
billathome (Becky W.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 7:32 AM ET

Choose 2 please, may combine with unpostables, or 0 copies, or tower.

Seasons:

The Cosby Show Season 7

The Cosby Show Season 8

The King of Queens - The Complete Eighth Season 

The King of Queens - The Complete Ninth Season

Bones The Complete Third Season 

Magnum PI - The Complete Seventh Season 

Three's Company - Season Two 

DVD:

Tarantulas The Deadly Cargo

Star Trek  (newest one; single disc)

Spider-Man 2 Gift Set (Widescreen Special Edition W/Comic Book/Postcards/Sketch Book/Photo Booklet)

Blu-ray:

I Know Who Killed Me Blu-ray

0 or 1 copies

unpostable:

Rome The Complete First Season  no UPC;

The Godfather DVD Collection (The Godfather/ The Godfather - Part II/ The Godfather - Part III) and bonus disc  no UPC

Magnum PI - The Complete Third Season   no disc 1

In the Hands of the Enemy  incorrect UPC; 

In the event that you find the need to cancel an order that you requested from me, PLEASE contact me via PM and allow me to cancel.  When you cancel, it sends the request to the next person in the WL.  This leaves me in a jam.  I must either send the DVD individually or cancel and disappoint another member.  Thanks for your consideration.

Last Edited on: 7/1/12 7:00 AM EST - Total times edited: 19
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 8:02 AM ET

Please choose a minimum of 2, more than 36 to choose from wishlisted and 0 copies. Also offering 4 for 3 or 7 for 5 or 10 for 7, can combine with my 0 & only copies and my tower. WHAT A DEAL! PM me with your order and freebies and post here and I will post to your wishlist. Please make sure your choices are on auto on your wishlist.

Wishlisted Postables

The Princess Bride  12 Wishers

Shakespeare in Love   1 wisher

Defiance 4 wishers

The 24th Day 1 wisher

The Land Before Time - The Big Freeze 3 wishers

The Land Before Time III - The Time of Great Giving 3 wishers

True Stories 1 wisher

Summer's Moon 1 wisher

0 and only copies all postable

The Land Before Time VII - The Stone of Cold Fire not posted

Evil Dead II not posted

Battlestar Galactica Season 25  not posted

Renaissance not posted

No Code of Conduct not posted

Freddy's Dead - The Final Nightmare not posted

Hydra not posted

Witchcraft 2 Temptress not posted

Birth Rite not posted

The Silent Force not posted

Slipstream not posted

Camelot The Legend not posted

Pocahontas Anastasia not posted

Dragon Hunter not posted

Razor Sharpe not posted

Desperate Souls not posted

Darkest Knight not posted

Darkest Knight 3-Ultimate Sword not posted

Rage of the Master Snake Crane Secret not posted

Sci-Fi Collector's Set V5 not posted

The Soultaker - Flickering Faith not posted

The Soultaker - The Monster Within not posted

Unpostables 0 copies UPC has no match:

Mad TV The First Season Disc One Episodes One - Eight  UPC 012569474420 

Mad TV The First Season Disc Two Episodes  Nine - Sixteen UPC 012569474529

Mad TV The First Season Disc Three Episodes Seventeen - Nineteen & Special Features UPC 012569474628

Another Offer:

10/7 or 7/5 or 4/3 on tower of 225. Order movies you want and I will buddy refund for order or Order movies you want and PM me for the freebies.

Last Edited on: 7/1/12 8:46 AM EST - Total times edited: 21
glowbird (Gloria B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 9:56 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3, and add to your wishlist on auto request.  Don't forget to PM and post here.  I use the time on PMs in case of conflicting requests for same titles.  I am not always on this list but check PMs daily.  You may also mix and match with 200+ on tower. 

Wishlisted DVD

Deliverance WL 2

Hey Vern It's Ernest The Complete Series WL 2

Have You Heard - Jim Croce Live WL 4

The Thing Called Love WL 6

Shaka Zulu - Last Great Warrior 1

The Princess Bride WL 5

Clan of the Cave Bear WL 8

The Wizard of Oz 70th Anniversary WL 17

Dance off the Inches Country Line Dance WL 4 NEW

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels WL 9

Wolf WL 3

Woo WL 1

National Geographic - Lewis Clark - Great Journey West WL 7

The Sandlot WL 4

Now and Then WL 3

The Big Lebowski - 10th Anniversary Edition WL 13

Half-Life WL 1

Julie Julia WL 14

The Muppets Take Manhattan WL 1

Unstoppable WL 2 (rental ready)-- Other (0) version WL 79

Red Doors WL 2

To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar WL 8

Inglourious Basterds WL 17

Avalon WL 17

Ginger Snaps Back - The Beginning WL 10

Prancer (NEW) WL 3

The Karate Kid Part III WL 14

Bodyguards and Assassins WL 3

Their Eyes Were Watching God WL 3

0 COPIES

The Big Easy

The Man from Snowy River

Big

The Allman Brothers Live at Great Woods

TWELVE (2010)

Full Moon in Blue Water

Christine

Pride Prejudice

ATLAS SHRUGGED PART 1

Sling Blade - Director's Cut

ONLY COPIES

In Treatment Season 1

The Net

Sorcerers and Wizards Real Magic

UNPOSTABLE   All are cleaned, no stickers, no scratches. 1 buddied credit

A Nightmare on Elm Street --unpostable UPC (BB with rental on art & smaller on disc)

Explorers WL 6  Small area of liquid spill on top left corner, minor (to me); otherwise, excellent condition, disc is great

How Do You Know WL 21 unpostable due to 2" tear on back of art; not highly visible, could be mended

I've Loved You So Long UPC bring up different movie; other version WL 6

Last Edited on: 7/1/12 1:25 AM EST - Total times edited: 119
TK942 (Tammy K.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 9:59 AM ET

Orders of 3 or more items please. May be combined with my tower. Please PM with orders and have movies on your WL on auto-request. All unpostables (Highlighted in yellow) will require buddied credits.

• I've started using SaD's printable postage & there is a public mail box down the block, so all orders will be going out within 2 days.

WL Blu-rays:

A Bug's Life Combo Pack includes DVD + Blu-ray (8 wishers)

The Invention of Lying [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)

The Kids Are All Right [Blu-ray] (4 wishers)

Lethal Weapon [Blu-ray] (9 wishers)

Lie to Me: Season 1 [Blu-ray] (4 wishers)

RocknRolla [Blu-ray] 10 wishers)

Stargate (Extended Edition) [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)

Sherlock Holmes (Rental Ready) [Blu-ray] (1 wisher)

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory [Blu-ray] (3 wishers)

V for Vendetta [Blu-ray] (21 wishers)

WL DVDs:

Alice in Wonderland (2-Disc Un-Anniversary Edition) (62 wishers)

Babe: Pig in the City (4 wishers)

The Boys Are Back (13 wishers) - UNPOSTABLE - UPC# 786936795974 not in the system.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (8 wishers)

Clueless (10 wishers)

Diagnosis Murder: Season 1 (2 wishers) **Orders of 2 OK with this**

Enemy Mine (2 wishers)

The Fox and the Hound (25th Anniversary Edition) (116 wishers) UNPOSTABLE - DISC & CARDBOARD SLIPCOVER ONLY - NO other artwork - Disc is scratched but played fine for me.  1 Credit or FREE with 2 credit tower order.

Funny Girl/Funny Lady (14 wishers)

The Gathering Storm (4 wishers) White line on cardboard cover, under the plastic snap.

High Noon (16 wishers) NEW/SEALED

Left Behind - World at War (4 wishers)

The Mentalist: Season 1 (33 wishers) **Orders of 2 OK with this**

The Monster Squad (2 disc 20th Anniversary Edition) (4 wisher)

Mork & Mindy: Season 1 (1 wisher) **Orders of 2 OK with this**

The Nanny: The Complete First Season (7 wishers) **Orders of 2 OK with this**

National Geographic: Great Migrations (5 wishers)

The Proud Family Movie (1 wisher)

Ratatouille (112 wishers)

Unstoppable (Rental Ready) (2 wishers) 73 wishers for the regular release

A Walk to Remember/Pay It Forward (1 wisher)

Wall-E (Single Disc Edition) (210 wishers) Case is made entirely out of cardboard and shows a bit of wear.

When Did You Last See Your Father? (1 wisher)

Zero/Only Copy:

The Adventures of Robin Hood NEW/SEALED

Dragonlance - Dragons of the Autumn Twilight Not Posted

Family That Preys (Widescreen Edition) Not Posted

Kangaroo Jack - G'Day USA! (Mini-DVD)

Ladies of the House

The Munster's Revenge

Nights in Rodanthe [Blu-ray]

Point Break, Speed and the Transporter Triple Feature

Prom Night [Blu-ray]

Star Trek: Generations (2 disc Special Collector's Edition) Not Posted

The Trouble With Angels Not Posted

I'm offering the following season/set deals [I don't require multiples for these just send me a PM]:

24 seasons 1&2 - 13 discs/6 credits (Season 1 doesn't have a UPC code, but otherwise is in good condition)

The Dead Zone: The Final Season (3 discs) UNPOSTABLE - It had one of those amazon stickers over the UPC & part of the number came off when it was removed. ** 2 CREDITS **

Desperate Housewives seasons 2 (6 discs/4 credits) - Excellent condition, bought new & watched once. Will include a freebie from the list below.

King of Queens - Complete Series NEW/SEALED (27 discs/20 credits) - If interested order from my tower and send me a PM. I will buddy back the extra credits.

The Notebook - Mine is a 2 disc set, but it comes up as 1 disc in the system. Will do 1 credit, if added onto an order of 2 or more items.

Stargate Atlantis: The Complete Series (26 discs/18 credits) UNPOSTABLE - Outer slipcover has some damage, but set is in otherwise good condition.

Freebies [2 free with every WL multiples order (only 1 digital copy per order) plus 1 freebie  with every 2 items ordered from my tower]:

Digital Copies:

Crazy Stupid Love - 11/1/13 - Not 100% certain about this one. I can't remember if I got this one new.

Green Lantern - 10/14/13

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 2 - 11/11/13

Mimic - 9/27/12

Pride & Prejudice (2005) - 12/31/12

Serenity - 12/31/12

Van Helsing - 12/31/12

Other:

$1 Vudu credit code

Cars DMR code

Rags to Riches - VHS tape

Unpostables (freebies will be shipped disc and artwork only):

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford - disc only

Before I Say Goodbye - Skips 2 minutes about 7 minutes into the movie.

The Constant Gardener - NO UPC

Desperate Housewives: Season 2 - Sneak Peak

Emma (BBC, 1972) - small crack in the center ring, but it doesn't affect playability

The Last of the Mohicans - Disc only

Lethal Weapon 4 - No UPC

My One and Only - UPC not in system

Last Edited on: 6/30/12 8:40 AM EST - Total times edited: 38
jac27187 (John C.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 10:08 AM ET

Last Edited on: 6/5/12 9:39 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
ethena (Anny C.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 10:22 AM ET

June is over :)

Last Edited on: 7/2/12 12:15 AM EST - Total times edited: 9
twudiyono (Timothy W.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 10:43 AM ET

Minimum orders of 4 titles (or lower with select titles below)

Feel free to combine with my tower.

Please PM and post reply in the topic so that others know which titles have been taken.

Wishlisted Blu-Rays 

Wishlisted DVDs

*DEAL* 3 Blu-Rays Discs for 5 Credits shipped. BB Unpostable Blu-Rays and Zero Copies Blu-Ray (All in Blockbuster case) 

Zero/Only Copies

Unpostables - please buddy credits

FREEBIE WITH orders of 5 TITLES or more (order 5 titles = 1 freebie, 6 titles, 2 freebies, and so on) [Freebies will be mailed with artwork and disc only]

TOWER DEAL

Feel free to use the discounted titles below to get the minimum titles order. Please buddy credits for the titles below.

In order to to get discounted credit, the minimum order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Unpostable Deals

In order to to get discounted credit, the order of 3 titles must be met unless otherwise noted.

Feel free to ask if you have questions.

Please PM and post here.

Thank you!

Last Edited on: 7/5/12 11:17 PM EST - Total times edited: 43
Dexterina (Lisa M.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 10:54 AM ET

Last Edited on: 6/6/12 10:34 AM EST - Total times edited: 12
MikeL (Michael L.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 10:57 AM ET

Please order a minimum of 3 DVD's to save on shipping costs.  These titles are all  postable.

You may combine with any on my DVD Tower (which has over 100 more choices) to get a total of 3 DVD's.

Also, please post here and pm me.  Thank You.

Blu-Ray with Members Waiting:

Angel Heart [Blu-ray]                                                                Members Wishing: 1

Bridge to Terabithia [Blu-ray]                                                  Members Wishing:6

(Standard Previous rental in Blockbuster case)(fully postable)

Cujo (25th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]                              Members Wishing:2

Curse of the Golden Flower [Blu-ray]                                     Members Wishing: 8

Defiance [Blu-ray]                                                                      Members Wishing:2

Frailty [Blu-ray]                                                                            Members Wishing:2

A Mighty Heart [Blu-ray]                                                          Members Wishing: 3

My Bloody Valentine 3D [Blu-ray]                                         Members Wishing:1

The Rocker [Blu-ray] [includes Digital Copy]                     Members Wishing: 6

Salem Witch Trials [Blu-ray]                                                   Members Wishing: 1

The Visitor [Blu-ray]                                                                  Members Wishing:4

Traitor (+ Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]                                             Members Wishing: 1

Blu-Ray with Zero Copies:

Hell Ride [Blu-ray]                                                                        Total Copies:0

Rescue Dawn [Blu-ray]                                                              Total Copies:0

Whiteout [Blu-ray]                                                                         Total Copies:0

ONLY COPIES IN THE SYSTEM BLU-RAYS:

Angel in the Family [Blu-ray]                                    

Chain Reaction [Blu-ray]                                           

Caught in the Crossfire [Blu-ray]                          

Command Performance [Blu-ray]                        

Get Smart's Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control [Blu-ray] 

Gran Torino (+ BD-Live) [Blu-ray]                         

Near Dark [Blu-ray]                                                 

The Omen [Blu-ray] 

Rest Stop - Don't Look Back [Blu-ray]        

Sublime (Unrated) [Blu-ray]                          

S.W.A.T. [Blu-ray]                                            

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (2-Disc Unrated Edition + BD Live) [Blu-ray]    

What Just Happened? [Blu-ray]                                  

DVD’s with Members Waiting:

Avatar                                                                                   Members Wishing: 194

Love Bites                                                                            Members Wishing: 4

Creep                                                                                    Members Wishing: 1

Elvis Presley: Paradise, Hawaiian Style(2003)         Members Wishing:10

Johnny Cash Christmas 1976                                        Members Wishing:1

Feast III: The Happy Finish                                              Members Wishing: 12

Race to Witch Mountain (Single-Disc Edition)             Members Wishing:2

Scratch                                                                                 Members Wishing: 2

Thank God It's Friday                                                         Members Wishing:5

DVD’s with Zero Copies:

The Johnny Cash Christmas Special 1978                   Total Copies:0

The Prophecy                                                                        Total Copies:0

Rogue's Gallery: Bugsy Siegel                                          Total Copies:0

The Virginia Hill: Mistress to the Mob                              Total Copies:0

When Good Ghouls Go Bad                                                Total Copies:0

Wild in the Country (Widescreen Edition)                       Total Copies:0

Game of Death                                                                      Total Copies:0

Parasite                                                                                   Total Copies: 0

Heidi                                                                                          Total Copies: 0

When Good Ghouls Go Bad                                                Total Copies:0

Unpostable: Blockbuster previous rentals

Saw The Final Chapter      (UPC#796019822961)               Members Wishing:28

The Collector [Blu-ray]     (UPC#796019822961)               Total Copies:0

The Crazies [Blu-ray]       (UPC#013132197296)         Members Wishing:1

Last Edited on: 6/29/12 2:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 23
PatrickD (Patrick D.)

Subject: 32 WL & Only Copy - Comedy, Horror, Kids, & Foreign, Blu Ray
Date Posted: 5/31/2012 12:30 PM ET

Orders of 3 or more titles please, may be combined with my tower.

Please have WL on auto-request, and I will post directly there.  I will be adding more titles as the month progresses.

Gamera: Guardian of Universe & Gamera: Attack of [Blu-ray] on Blu-ray

http://www.swapadvd.com/Gamera-Guardian-Universe-Attack-Blu/dvd/256641/

Gamera - the Ultimate Collection - Three films on on DVD

http://www.swapadvd.com/Gamera-Ultimate-Collection/dvd/71394/

The Magic of Flight - IMAX film about The Blue Angels - excellent film!

Blue Angels - Rolling in the Sky - This item is in its original packaging, but it is in a CD jewel case, not a regular DVD case.  It is postable, the
dvd and cover art are original and fine.  I just watched the DVD and it played perfectly.  We just saw the Blue Angels last weekend and they were great.  If you're going to see an airshow I highly recommend watching these Blue Angels dvds that I've listed.

I'm Still Here

http://www.swapadvd.com/Still-Here/dvd/257376/

The Hunters - a foreign horror film from 2011

http://www.swapadvd.com/Hunters/dvd/277416/

Steel Trap

http://www.swapadvd.com/Steel-Trap/dvd/193726/

Battle Beyond the Sun

http://www.swapadvd.com/Battle-Beyond-Sun/dvd/156722/

Child's Play

http://www.swapadvd.com/Childs-Play/dvd/3989/

Bugs Bunny Easter Funnies

http://www.swapadvd.com/Bugs-Bunnys-Easter-Funnies/dvd/232450/

Chocolat – 35 wishers

http://www.swapadvd.com/Chocolat/dvd/248424/

The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave

http://www.swapadvd.com/Night-Evelyn-Came-Out-Grave/dvd/39759/

The Incredible Hulk Returns (aka Return of the Incredible Hulk)

http://www.swapadvd.com/Incredible-Hulk-Returns/dvd/273280/

Raggedy Rawney

http://www.swapadvd.com/Raggedy-Rawney/dvd/51889/

Only Copy in the System

Red House - a great thriller from 1947 with Edward G. Robinson

http://www.swapadvd.com/Red-House/dvd/2519/

Gamera 3: Revenge of the Iris -Blu Ray

http://www.swapadvd.com/Gamera-3-Revenge-Iris-Blu/dvd/278338/

Buried Alive

http://www.swapadvd.com/Buried-Alive/dvd/200430/

Wilderness

http://www.swapadvd.com/Wilderness/dvd/149076/

Inkheart

http://www.swapadvd.com/Inkheart/dvd/221122/

The Betrayed

http://www.swapadvd.com/Betrayed/dvd/220506/

Sugar – Blu Ray

http://www.swapadvd.com/Sugar-Blu-Ray/dvd/225623/

Mirrormask

http://www.swapadvd.com/Mirrormask/dvd/85474/

Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III - an ex library copy with a little bit of wear at the bottom front of the artwork - I just had this WL title granted after like a year and now it's time for someone else to enjoy this film!

Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (2003)Actors: Kate Hodge, Ken Foree, Viggo MortensenDirector: Jeff BurrUPC: 794043637728Number of Discs: 1SwapaDVD Credits: 1Release Year: 2003

http://www.swapadvd.com/Leatherface-Texas-Chainsaw-Massacre-III/dvd/277566/

Little Shop of Horrors /The Terror / Creature from the Haunted Sea

http://www.swapadvd.com/Roger-Corman-Retrospective-Vol-2/dvd/8423/

The Howling

http://www.swapadvd.com/Howling/dvd/18076/

Marebito - a Japanese horror film

http://www.swapadvd.com/Marebito/dvd/88927/

So Smart! First Words for Babies

http://www.swapadvd.com/Smart-First-Words/dvd/268834/

Unpostable Only Copy: - you'd have to send these to me via buddy credits

Different cover art only, everything else is fine:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 2 Blu Ray Combo - 4 credits 

http://www.swapadvd.com/Transformers-Revenge-Fallen-Big-Screen/dvd/252992/

LMK if I can help!

Last Edited on: 6/29/12 8:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 35
BlueMoon187 (Barbara H.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 12:31 PM ET

Please choose a minimum of 3.  You may combine with my Zero & Only copies and my tower. PM and post reply in the thread so others will know what is taken.  Please make sure your choices are on auto on your wishlist.  Thanks for looking!

Wishlisted Postable DVD’s

Surrogates (Bruce Willis) (WL 8)

Roger & Me (WL 1)

Blazing Saddles (WL 3)

Love Actually  (WL 1)

Flight of the Intruder  (WL2)  Still in the shirinkwrap.

Eat, Pray, Love (Blockbuster copy, if that matters)  WL 65

Just Desserts   (WL 6)

Meet Joe Black:  Ultimate Edition  (WL 4)

UHF (Al Yankovic)   (WL 3)

Cotton Mary  (WL 2)

Good Guys Wear Black (Chuck Norris) (WL 1)

Only Copy in the System (on my tower):

Honor Thy Father

The TIC Code

Zero copies (postable DVD’s, but not posted into the system)

Budukon for Beginners (Cameron Shayne)

Yoga Conditioning for Weight Loss (Suzanne Deason)

Jeff Dunham:  Arguing with Myself

Spaceballs (Collector’s Edition – 2 discs)

Breakfast in Hollywood

Unpostable Frees: (choose one for free when you order three – will mail disc & art only)

Jackie Chan:  The Legend of Drunken Master  Artwork is a bit rippled.  DVD is fine.

Last Edited on: 7/16/12 7:19 AM EST - Total times edited: 20
horrorfan70 (Tony B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 1:40 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/31/12 1:52 PM EST - Total times edited: 7
BrittMovieLover89 (Brittany B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 3:52 PM ET

I have these WL multiples I would like to send in groups of 3. Please have them on your wishlist so I can post them to you. :) Can also use my tower DVDs to reach 3 title minimum if you'd like. Send me a pm and post so that others know what you are taking. Thanks for looking!

Postable wishlisted:

Bright Star 36 wishes

Hannibal Rising (Unrated Widescreen Edition) 2 wishes

The Last Airbender 34 wishes

Pufnstuf 4 wishes

The Stepford Wives 4 wishes

0 copies in the system

Happy Birthday to Me

Primal

Winged Migration 

The Little Rascals- The best of Pete the Pooch (UPC 844503001313 NOT in the system- 1 buddied credit)

The Little Rascals- Spanky, Alfalfa & Darlas's Memorable Episodes (UPC 844503001283 NOT in the system- 1 buddied credit)

Unpostable wishlisted:

Bloodworth (unpostable UPC 043396371750) 4 wishes

Just Wright (unpostable because the artwok is wavy...possible water damage??) 22 wishes on the other versionJust Wright

Last Edited on: 6/30/12 7:47 PM EST - Total times edited: 29
movienut (Darwin H.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 4:27 PM ET

PMed Brittany for The Echo, Plague Town, and Fertile Ground.

silverscreensilent22 (Robbi C.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 4:34 PM ET

Last Edited on: 7/1/12 12:22 PM EST - Total times edited: 42
fzacharvey (Forrest H.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 4:53 PM ET

Ernest Goes to Africa (1 WL) Some scratches but plays perfect.

Modern Problems (3 WL)

My Science Project (7 WL)

Q the Winged Serpent  (9 WL)

Zero Copies:

Twin Dragons

The Lawnmower Man/Lawnmower Man 2 Jobe's War

Unpostable:

Double Dragon  (10 WL) UPC unrecognizable.  Comes complete.  Disc/Artwork/Case.

FREE WITH ANY ORDER 

I also have this http://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Baile-Selva-English-Spanish/dp/B0052Y77MS/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1336822266&sr=8-3  It's about 30 minutes long and it's in English & Spanish.  It's a dance a long.  My daughter loved it.  Comes with disc and case and is in excellent condition.  

FREE with an order.           

Last Edited on: 7/13/12 5:31 PM EST - Total times edited: 23
Kingtim17 (Tim G.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 6:40 PM ET

Please order 3 or more titles to save shipping costs.  Also, please post here and pm me.  Thanks.  May be combined with my tower to get 3.

Blu-Ray

Red Riding Hood [Blu-ray]

Legend of the Guardians (Blu-ray)

Family Guy: It's A Trap! [Blu-ray]

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore [Blu-ray]

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray]

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (unpostable due to upc not a match)

DVDs

Mad Men Season One

The Jerk (26th Anniversary Edition)

Glee Season 2 Volume 1

Inglourious Basterds (Single-Disc Edition)

School of Life

Jeff Dunham Spark of Insanity

Star Trek (Single-Disc Edition)(small chip in inner ring-does not affect play)

How I Met Your Mother: Season One

Iron Man

Miller's Crossing

Christmas in Boston (name written in marker on top of disc - does not affect play)

Dark Reprieve

Primal Fear

Danielle Steel's: Mixed Blessings

Waist Deep (Combo HD DVD and Standard DVD)

Robotech Remastered - Volume 3 Extended Edition

The Naked Gun 33 1/3 - The Final Insult(unpostable due to upc not in system)

0/only copy in system

Serpico (Widescreen Edition)

The Fourth Kind

Halloween: 25 Years of Terror

Orphan

Eastside

Sante Fe Trail (brand new - unopened)

Trapped in the Closet Chapters 1-12

American Chopper Honoring the Uniform

Superman: Doomsday (Ws)

Vincent Price Double Feature: The Last Man on Earth/House on Haunted Hill

Kung Fu Of Eight Drunkards (Dubbed In English)

DOUBLE FEATURE The Terror/Revolt of the Zombies

Midnight Cop

Last Edited on: 6/29/12 8:15 PM EST - Total times edited: 25
Cornetto24 (Kristina K.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 7:00 PM ET

-

Last Edited on: 6/10/12 10:49 AM EST - Total times edited: 8
angel13 (Lori B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 7:33 PM ET

please pm me with your titles thanks also i go by the time on PMs in the event two people ask for the same movie; not always on this list but i do check PMs often. "If you want to CANCEL your order, please ASK ME TO CANCEL. Please DO NOT CANCEL yourself because it sends it to the next wisher".

Postable DVDs:

wishlisted orders of 6 or more titles maybe combined with tower and unpostables 

blurays

X2: X-Men United [Blu-ray]
Red Riding Hood 

Dvds

The Back-Up Plan-55 wishers
Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore-16 wishers
Unknown
Inception-over 100 wishers-(light scraches plays fine)
Flight of the Intruder
The NeverEnding Story / The NeverEnding Story II
Gallipoli
 In Which We Serve
DEATH WISH

Nanny McPhee Returns
  Fast Furious
Legends of College Football Featuring The Wolverines-3 wishers

wishlisted seasons-would like to have the seasons go to 1 person(EX ALL BONES 1 PERSON)

Bones: Season Four (Body Bag Edition

Bones: The Complete Fifth Season

Bones: The Complete Sixth Season

Bones: The Complete First Season

WISHLISTED UNPOSTABLES-NEED CREDITS BUDDIED FOR THESE

blurays

Star Trek [Blu-ray] -this is the single one/NOT the one below just wonted to show pix

star trek-2009-no upc-3 disc digital copy edition-6 credits -

disc 1-feature film & special features

disc-2-special features

disc-3-digital copy/star trek D/A/C-/FREE GAME TRIAL

SAYS- XBOX 360/XBOX LIVE

Real Steel (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo-unpostable- crack in case/case sweated and artwork got wet and stuck to inside of the plastic

Sherlock Holmes -4 credits(this has bluray-dvd/digital-combo disc
How to Train Your Dragon Blu Ray -(disc only)

hangover part II- (disc only and slip cover)

Eat Pray Love --theatrical version/extended cut(no case/no artwork)

dvds

Arthur/Arthur 2 On the Rocks-(has cut in upc)
 the smurfs-3 disc set i only have the case/artwork/smurfs christmas carol dvd-NO BLURAY/DVD

pirates of the caribbean on stranger tides bluray/dvd-this has the case/artwork/dvd-NO bluray

Letters to Juliet-over 100 wishers(it is unpostable due to a small tear in the artwork on the back/because of the thinner cases they are making)-plastic has no tear.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Single-Disc Edition-back plastic of case ripped off /artwork fine except a fine line at top were the security label was artwork white from removing sticky label

Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam - Extended Edition-upc not in system
 Killers-upc not in system

Land Before Time--1 credit(plays fine for me has alot of scratches dont wonna post it)

Yours Mine and Ours(plastic on case riped off on some of the back/artwork fine)

The Twilight Saga: New Moon -(special edition)(no artwork/no case)-1 credit

Letters to Juliet--dvd (no case, no artwork)-1 credit

harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 -(special feature disc only)-bluray-2 credits(have artwork/slip cover/3 disc case)

BIBLEMAN LEGACY VOL 1 NEW 3 DVD SET-3 CREDITS

ONLY COPY IN SYSTEM

blurays

Book of Eli -(disc only)

dvds

Twister

Guarding Tess
 Robyn Hitchcock - Storefront Hitchcock
One On One With James Blunt
Nightjohn
4 Movie Marathon Classic War Collection
Das Boot-directors signature series( artwork wrinkled got wet/no upc)

ZULU
The Burns Allen Show Collector's Edition
 The Bigamist
Shrek The Third
Independence Day
Brotherhood of the Wolf - Director's Cut
Hammy's Nutty-Fun DVD

Spider-Man 2 (Widescreen Special Edition(this is 3 credits comes with bonus disc/movie/spec feature)-NOT IN SWAP SYSTEM

The Fighting Kentuckian
Bananas - Taylor Mason-new
  hope floats/speed-2 disc-2 credits-(swape says 1 credit wont let me put in that it is a 2 disc)-024543528074

Seasons-

The Pretender - The Complete First Season

BRAND NEW DVDS-ON TOWER IF YOU WONT ONE TO HELP GET YOUR 6th PM ME I WILL TAKE OFF HOLD

Cop Out-NEW-this goes from wishlisted to 0 copys so i am leaving it here

sex and the city the movie

Rocky-2 disc

HELLBOY 2 GOLDEN ARMY-3 DISC

THE MUMMY TOMB OF THE DEAGON EMPEROR-2 DISC

I AM LEGEND-2 DISC

2 FAST 2 FURIOUS-2 DISC I THINK

LUCKY YOU

EXIT WOUNDS

I, ROBOT

THE WEDDING SINGER

erinbrockovich

in good company

V for Vendetta

Clerks II

The man with two brains

unpostables need credits buddied for these

Shrek the Third (Widescreen)-(no case/no artwork)

Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition-no upc-2 credits

minority report-2 disc ws(has a cut through back of case plastic/did not hurt artwork)

Joshua(upc not in system)

Disaster Collector's Set V3-has 1 disc w/pandora project and  delta force commando(missing other disc)

The Fast and the Furious-collector's edition(no artwork/case/has 1 skip in middle/needs cleaning)-1 credit

two weeks notice-no upc

A Colorado outdoors dvd fly fishing-no upc

Material girls-case on corner broken

Mirror image productions presents everlasting memories

Ultimate 150 Cartoon Festival-3 credits

In slim cases artwork cut off side to fit.-2 for 1 on these slim cases ones only

Citizen X 8 years, 52 victums, 1 killer.. based on true story-donald Sutherland

Frankenstien and the monster from hell

Icebreaker-sean astin

Capital punishment-gary daniels

American perfekt-fairuza balk

The station agent-patricia Clarkson

Reservoir dogs ten years(special edition)

Nothing in common-tom hanks

Murder at the presidio-lou diamond phillips

Jamie fox I might need security dts

Eddie murphy catch him in act raw-dts

The point men-christopher lambert

Targets-boris Karloff

The great st.louis bank robbery-steve mcqueen

Family business sean connery

No UPC

Prisonbreak s1 episondes 17-22-slim case

big daddy (adam sandler) slim case w/artwork No upc)

domestic disturbance-john trovolta-slim case-no upc

UPC not in system

The Spirit-upc not in system
The lady and the highwayman-hugh grant(art work ripped at bottom)(brand new/sealed)

The wackiest wagon train in the west-Bob Denver and forest tucker(brand new-sealed)

Mesmerized based on a true story-jodie foster

Double feature-nightmare castle/the ghost-barbara steele stars in both

No artwork just disc

saw

follow the river

world trade center

teenage mutant ninja turtles 2

beaches(starched a lot plays fine formal rental)

the haunting in connecticut

pirates of the Caribbean dead mans chest

employee of the month

racing stripes

anchorman the legend of ron borgunoy

Last Edited on: 7/1/12 9:40 PM EST - Total times edited: 169
KathrynBlodgett (Kathryn B.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 8:29 PM ET

Last Edited on: 5/31/12 8:29 PM EST - Total times edited: 1
kkimmerling (Keith K.)

Date Posted: 5/31/2012 8:41 PM ET

Last Edited on: 6/2/12 9:17 PM EST - Total times edited: 1