Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Aftermath Unanswered Questions from 9/11|
With the increasing controversy surrounding the federal probe into the September 11 terrorist attacks, GNN decided to pre-empt the government and produce its own version of a ?truth commission? with AFTERMATH: Unanswered Q... more »
Similarly Requested DVDs
Member Movie Reviews
Damian M. (ratchet)
Reviewed on 3/11/2009...
For those who even Loose Change is too "brainy." This is the most dumbed-down 9/11 conspiracy video I have seen – defiantly made for the MTV crowd – guess they are trying to turn conspiracy theories into a fad.
A little dated now
James Mann | Decatur, GA United States | 10/11/2005
(4 out of 5 stars)
"While much of the information in this DVD has been in the public knowledge (at least that of the community who refuses to accept our governments story re: 9/11) for a few years now (this was made before the Iraqi war, I think), the dvd will serve as a good starting place for those with questions about what occured in 2001. Which is not remotely what your government wants you to believe.
9/11 is the foundation of all the rotten to the core actions that Bush and his minions have persued since. To not investigate this, or ask relevant questions, is to give up your rights as a citizen. Which is exactly what those in power have always wanted from their subjects."
What is more patriotic than asking questions of your governo
huck | California | 08/08/2006
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This is perfect for the person whom went out and bought the 911 commission report at their local book store and said thats that. There are glaring omissions in our governments time by time analysis of that day. Why? I don't know & this DVD wont tell you. It just gives you a list of Commonly asked questions relating to 911, and outlines each question in detail for your own introspective thought. It does not tell you what to think, it just asks the questions you yourself probably all ready asked but they do it in concise clarifying detail. If your looking for a conspiracy movie this is not it, it only asks really, really great questions that as of yet have not been answered."
Limited But Relevant
Robert D. Steele | Oakton, VA United States | 10/05/2006
(4 out of 5 stars)
"9/11 Press for Truth is better, but this DVD is very worthwhile. It opens with George Soros being concerned about the dangerous foreign policies and actions of the Bush Administration, and then moves directly into asking 9 people 11 questions (generally one person per question). Here are the questions in abridged form:
1) Should airlines have been prepared?
2) What did Bush Administration know, and when?
3) Why wasn't the US military prepared or able to respond?
4) How did Administration respond to military failure?
5) Any ties between US Intelligence and the terrorists?
6) Were there plans for a war in Central Asia before the Bush election?
7) Is there an underlying motive for putting US military into Central Asia?
8) Is there historical evidence that US Government is willing to kill its own citizens and blow up its own ships and buildings as a pretext for war?
9) How has the US Government reaction to 9-11 impacted on civil liberties?
10) How has present legislation affected lives of American people?
The movie concludes with some very reasonable thoughts:
1) Across America people are oblivious to what is being done in their name by the US Government and the US military.
2) The War on Terror is a pretext for imperial expansion into oil-rich areas.
3) Criminalization of the state occurs when the state gets to decide who is a criminal without the consent of the people, the courts, or the Congress.
4) Congress rolled over and gave both airlines and US Government a free get out of jail pass the day after 9-11.
5) We *need* the voices of dissent now more than ever, to uphold the Constitution and the Rule of Law.
6) The Patriot Act must be repealed.
7) Need to rebuild on the basis of individuality and honor, not corporations and corruption.
8) We're in a war for the future of humanity.
The general tone is a bit too left-wing for my taste, but in no way does this undermine the reasoned sanity of the questions and the answers. Definitely worth buying, viewing, and sharing.
Edit of 16 Oct 06: View this with "Loose Change" (second edition) which is unfortunately not sold via Amazon."