Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|Elle Glam Fitness Complete Cardio Workout|
Genres: Exercise & Fitness
No Description Available. Genre: Exercise/Fitness Rating: NR Release Date: 26-DEC-2006 Media Type: DVD
Similarly Requested DVDs
Member Movie Reviews
Lori D. (Lillori1981) from LTL EGG HBR, NJ
Reviewed on 3/14/2018...
I agree that this DVD is low impact and probably better for a recovery day. But, that being said... I did enjoy it in the way I enjoy a Leslie Sansone workout. Easy to follow, don't have to think too much while doing it, but gets you moving for 45 minutes. I think any fan of walk workouts would enjoy this easy cardio workout. Definitely not for someone looking for an advanced cardio session, though. But, who really enjoys burpees anyway?!?
2 of 2 member(s) found this review helpful.
Worst workout ever!
Book Worm | Wisconsin | 02/28/2007
(1 out of 5 stars)
"This DVD claims to have 45 minutes of "complete cardio". Instead, there are 45 minutes of warmup consisting almost entirely of step-touch and grapevine moves. It is completely low impact and will never get your heart rate up. Unless you are morbidly obese or get winded walking a half block at a normal pace, there is no benefit to this video."
Health NUT | Palm Beach, FL United States | 04/26/2007
(5 out of 5 stars)
"The dvd was great. I am not one to go to the gym and take classes b/c I dont feel comfortable working out in front of people, more or less dancing. I liked it. Im not a good dancer so it was easy for follow and have fun shakin' my butt. My 5yr daughter and I have fun doing it together. We always have a good laugh and feel great afterward. I have even noticed my body change and I lost a few inches off my waistline. I hope they do more dance videos that are this easy to follow and keep my daughter and I motivated to stay in shape.
Not what I was expecting.
k.m | 04/02/2007
(1 out of 5 stars)
"I bought this wanting a good cardio dance workout, it fell short. This DVD has it's good points and its bad points, more bad than good unfortunately.
First the good:
- good instructor, happy/perky but not annoying. Her cueing is pretty easy to follow and she doesn't surprise you with changing direction without notice.
- tries to get your whole body with hip pops, lots of arm movements.
Now the bad:
- really strange music, not the kind that makes you want to dance.
- the modified version isn't really modified, and they hardly show her, instead they focus on another woman just about as much as they focus on the instructor. (there are 3 women + instructor).
- Several of the moves were difficult on carpet (funky feet, scissors).
- Some of the movements hard to follow.
Not a strenuous cardio routine, maybe good for an off day."