Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|King of Queens - The Complete Sixth Season|
Actors: Kevin James, Leah Remini, Patton Oswalt, Nicole Sullivan, Jerry Stiller
Directors: Ken Whittingham, Rob Schiller
Genres: Comedy, Television
Doug and Carrie Heffernan deal with everyday issues as well as Carrie's quirky father, in their working class neighborhood in Queens, New York. Genre: Television Rating: NR Release Date: 19-SEP-2006 Media Type: DVD
Similarly Requested DVDs
Sarah | Florida | 12/05/2006
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This season of King of Queens seems as if they had a bit of a budget increase as many episodes take place out of the usual house. However, still a great season of the best show on television..
1. Doug Less, Part I: Doug takes Carrie back to a spot where they once shared a romantic weekend. Only problem - she's not the woman he took there the first time.
2. Doug Less, Part II: Carrie's jealousy over Doug's new buff physique comes to a boil, and it's Arthur to the rescue when Doug and Carrie get lost in the woods.
3. King Pong: When Arthur buys a ping pong table, Doug's competitive streak goes wild, and Spence feels threatened when his girlfriend gets a cocktail waitress job.
4. Dreading Vows: Renewing their wedding vows sounds like a great idea, until everyone starts butting in, which makes Doug and Carrie want to say, "I don't!"
5. Nocturnal Omission: Doug's "man code" is put to the test when Deacon meets up with a gorgeous stewardess, not knowing his ex-wife, Kelly, wants him back.
6. Affidavit Justice: When Doug pretends to be a lawyer, there's plenty of disorder in the court, and Arthur finds out his ancestors may have been slave owners.
7. Secret Garden: Doug gets "grill fever" when he decides to buy a new grill, and Carrie's worried that her great, but temperamental, new gynecologist might dump her.
8. Eggsit Strategy: Carrie's job is in danger when her flaky boss is fired, and Doug's in hot water with Deacon over a toy.
9. Thanks, Man: When a mysterious stranger interrupts the Heffernan's Thanksgiving dinner, no one's sure if he's a friend or a foe.
10. American Idle: After Carrie is fired, Doug has trouble adjusting to her new "couch potato" lifestyle.
11. Santa Claustrophobia: Carrie's temporary job at IPS has Doug feeling suffocated, and Arthur can't get anyone to pose with him for his Christmas card photo.
12. Dougie Houser: The mystery of why Carrie makes all the big decisions is solved when Doug remembers back ten years to when they bought their house.
13. Frigid Heirs: Doug and Carrie's fridge is on the fritz and Arthur decides to use his Bingo winnings to help out with plenty of strings attached.
14. Switch Sitters: Doug and Carrie agree to baby-sit Deacon and Kelly's kids, but only if Deacon and Kelly return the favor by babysitting Arthur.
15. Cheap Saks: Hoping to get a discount at Saks Fifth Avenue, Carrie befriends a woman Doug once dumped big time.
16. Damned Yanky: When Carrie finds out Doug's sexual fantasies aren't about her, she decides he needs some new ones. (Kevin James' real wife is in this episode).
17. Multiple Plots: Doug's new delivery route features a really weird customer, Carrie becomes a dog walker, and Arthur sells a cemetery plot.
18. Trash Talker: Old scores must be settled when both Carrie and Deacon became friends with Doug's old enemy.
19. Precedent Nixin': A Florida vacation becomes a nightmare when the Heffernan's and their best friends, the Palmers, stay at "Motel Hell."
20. Foe:Pa: Arthur blows Carrie's job interview, and Carrie blows her stack. When Arthur runs away, it's up to Doug to b ring him back.
21. Tank Heaven: Carrie's new job means new couples to meet - unless Doug can chase them off, and Doug's friends try to use Arthur to pick up chicks.
22. Alter Ego: Doug and the boys take Spence on a road trip to win back his lady love, Denise, and Arthur becomes mad with power when he helps out at the senior center.
23. Icky Shuffle: Doug and Arthur team up for a cutthroat shuffleboard championship, and when Carrie catches a cold, she gets addicted to all the pampering.
24. Awful Bigamy: When Holly gets evicted and comes to stay with the Heffernan's, Doug's in heaven when she starts waiting on him hand and foot.
MY TOP FAVORITE SITCOM!!! DESERVE AN EMMY!!!
H. Dan La | Brooklyn, NY USA | 02/21/2007
(5 out of 5 stars)
"SIMPLY PUT, THIS SHOW IS SUPERB AND DERSERVES AN EMMY OR EMMIES DEFINITELY! DAMN THOSE STUPID CRITICS FOR NOT GIVING THIS AWESOME SHOW AN EMMY OR EMMIES, IT ROCKS MY WORLD!!!"
TNTSafari | Virginia, USA | 01/03/2007
(5 out of 5 stars)
"This is my favorite show currently on television. It continues to make me laugh year after year. Although you wonder how Doug & Carrie manage their sanity at times with Arthur to look after, and although you wonder even more so how Carrie manages her sanity at times with Arthur AND Doug to look after, the frustrations the characters encounter and, sometimes, bring on themselves, manage to make the audience laugh though. Plus, all the other characters on the show make for funny scenes as well."
STILL A GREAT SHOW
! MR. KNOW IT ALL ;-b | TRI STATE AREA | 06/07/2007
(4 out of 5 stars)
"It was hard to get used to Carrie being "chubby" for this season,but the show itself was still great. I'm glad she worked through her pregnancy,it just didn't fit Carrie's fireball image for her to look so swelled up. If your a fan of the show,this DVD set should be in your collection."