Subject: I have found a DVD that I think you would enjoy
|WWE Taboo Tuesday 2004|
Actors: Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kane
Genres: Television, Sports
Studio: Genius Products Inc Release Date: 11/23/2004
Similarly Requested DVDs
Dan Corb | 07/04/2005
(3 out of 5 stars)
91 - 100 - Perfect. A flawless PPV, you must buy this. Without a doubt this belongs in everyone's wrestling collection.
81 - 90 - Superb. An outstanding PPV, I highly recommend that you buy this.
71 - 80 - Great. A first-rate PPV, certainly worth your money.
61 - 70 - Good. A satisfying PPV. Perhaps buy this if you really feel you want it.
51 - 60 - Fair. An average PPV. It is worth a look, not your money.
41 - 50 - Mediocre. A dull PPV. - Perhaps take a look at this if you get a chance, I don't recommend it though.
31 - 40 - Poor. An unsatisfactory PPV - Maybe for hardcore wrestling fans, not for anyone else.
21 - 30 - Bad. A lousy PPV - This is not worth a look from anyone.
11 - 20 - Terrible. An awful PPV - Stay away from this and make sure you never see it.
1 - 10 - Abysmal. An appalling PPV - This is just a waste of time.
TABOO TUESDAY 2004:
Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho: 7.5/10
Nothing amazing about this match. Their encounter at Backlash 2005 is far better. Not a bad opener to the PPV but the sad thing is that this match is a serious contender for the best match of the night.
Trish Stratus vs. Victoria vs. Nidia vs. Stacy Kiebler vs. Gail Kim vs. Jazz vs. Molly Holly: 2/10
This was a waste of time done only so we could see them in school girl outfits. Fast forward this.
Gene Snitsky vs. Kane: 5/10
A very boring and disappointing chain match. There are no innovative moves done with the chain, just weak shots by both men. This truly fails to impress.
Eugene vs. Eric Bischoff: 3/10
Horrible 'match', the only reason it gets a 3 is because Bischoff getting his head shaved and the appearance of Mr. McMahon is mildly entertaining.
Chris Benoit & Edge vs. La Resistance: 6.5/10
A terribly average tag team match. We've seen way better matches on television. Edge walks off and leaves another bad match on the card.
Lingerie pillow fight:
Christy vs. Carmella: 2/10
Two women's matches in one night? That is a VERY bad idea. Thought the school girl match was horrible? This is even worse and even more boring. Over half the match is the women behind a curtain dressing. What a waste of time.
Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels: 7/10
I thought this would be a great match. I was wrong. HBK sells his 'injury' for the whole match. This makes the match slow-paced and by no means exciting. Finally we get a burst of energy from HBK at the end that somewhat adds a bit of excitement. This is the worst of all their encounters, please check out any of the others and give this one a skip.
Steel Cage Match:
Randy Orton vs. Ric Flair: 7.5/10
Not a bad match but disappointing as far as cage matches go. The cage is not used very well, for example there are no moves performed with the cage or off the top of the cage. Very bloody and has a lot of emotion put into it by both men. 7.5 is a generous rating.
SCORE: 40.5/80 (51/100)
According to the key I have rated Taboo Tuesday 2004 as 'Fair', an average PPV and that it is worth a look but not your money.
Also it only barely fits in to this rating. I somewhat agree with this. Taboo Tuesday was a bad PPV and one that I don't want to see again, I have no desire to see any of those matches ever again. So while it is not worth your money, I don't even feel that it is worth a look to be honest.
Taboo tuesday is an okay ppv
alex fryling | erie pa | 01/11/2006
(3 out of 5 stars)
1. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jerico- Great way to kick off the ppv. I think it was the first singles title that shelton had ever won. I like the idea that there were two faces and people accualty cared about the wrestlers. I liked to see shelton win it showed he was improving. Good way to kick things off. Winner and new itc champ Shelton Benjamin. Match Rating 8/10.
2. Divas battle royal- Decent match nothing really special. I liked the finish that trish retained i would have not minded to see victoria or molly win the title but the ending was fine. Not much to say. Winner and still womans champ trish stratus. Match Rating 5/10.
3. Kane vs. Gene Snitsky in a steel chain match- This was a good match. I dont think people give it the credit that it deserves. Let me explain. This was the big push for kane to turn face and at the time snitsky was playing a really good heel and this match helped him out. Also decent action with the chain. Also a nice chair spot used on kane. Winner Gene Snitisky. Match Rating 7.5/10.
4. Eugene vs. Eric bishoff- not a good match at all. I dont think that either of these people can wrestle. Very short match which was a good thing. The only good part was we got to see eric bishoff get his head shaved. Funny stuff. Winner Eugene. Match Rating 4/10.
5. Edge and Chris Beniot vs. La resistance for the tag team titles- I really liked this tag team match. Finnaly we have some tag team wrestling with some talent. Great to see beniot and edge win the titles but i think that la resistance did a good job in this match as well. Some people thought it was a little long but i was so into the match i did not care. Very good match. Winners and new tag team champs edge and beniot. Match Rating 8.5/10.
6. Christy Hemme vs Carmella in a langera match- This was a awful match. They took 10 minutes to get changed before the match even started. The match itself was 3 minutes and when christy got the win carmella sholders were not fully down. Awful match. Winner Christy Hemme. Match Rating 2/10.
7. Shawn Michales vs. HHH for the WHT- this was a decent match. It was still very good but from there past matches they were alot better. I think it was cool of shawn even though he was injured to go out and still wrestle. Most of the match is focused on michales knee so that brought the rating down a little. Still a good match. Edge cost michales the title. Winner and still whc HHH. Match Rating 8/10.
8. Randy Orton vs. Rick flair in a steel cage- This was a good way to close off the night. I cant remember the last time i saw flair in a cage match and it was great to see him again. About a 16 minute match could have been longer but was still great. Blood brass knucks and a awsome ending when flair hugged orton after the match. Winner Randy Orton. Match Rating 9/10.
Well that raps up another. I would give taboo tuesday a grade of 51/80 which is a 63% which means it is poor. I think the main reason it was brought down was because of the christy match and eugens match. I would recomend to get it for under 15 dollars. I would appericate it if you tell me if my review was helpflu to you or not. You can check out my other ppv which are Backlash 2004, summerslam 2003, summerslam 2005, Royal Rumble 2005, unforgiven 2005, taboo tuesday 2005, unforgiven 2003, vengence 2005, wrestlemania 21, wrestlemania XX, and Judgement day 2005. Tell me if you liked those. Thanks for your time."
You picked the oppents you picked the stimulation
alex fryling | 02/06/2005
(5 out of 5 stars)
"9/10 Intercontential Title Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin
Awesome match a great way to strart off this wonderful event Shelton hits the T-Bone suplex cool moves from both superstars
5/10 Battle Royal School Girl outfit for Women's Title
terrible I gave it a 5 because Stacy,Gail Kim, Trish looked so hot
10/10 Biker Chain Match Kane vs. Gene Syniski
Great match a lot of blood and vicious hits with the Biker chain Snyski wins after goinmg off the top rope puting the chair on Kane's throat and jumpimg on it I wanted Kane to get revenge he did though
8/10 Eugene vs. Eric Bishoff loser get's head shaved off
Funny like i don't know what oh ya Bishoff get's his head shaved
off that was good and Coach is stupid get on the dress coach you deserve it
7.5/10 Tag Team Titles Chris Benoit,Edge vs. La Resistance
Actually a pretty good match until that dag Edge walks away, but Benoit wins he is 4 real!
3/10 Pillow Fight Christa vs. Carmella
Carmella you didn't win okay so get out of here Christy beats her 1-2-3 this match messed up this PPV
10/10 Heavyweight Title HHH vs. Shawn Micheals
Good job by Micheals hanging in there bearing with the pain and agony I know how it feels Shawn triple H did good too, but Edge is so jealous and spears Shawn Micheals
10/10 Steel Cage Match Ric Flair vs. Randy Orton
Wow know this is a heck of a match I mean come on blood everywhere this beat the living out of each other then Orton hits the bloody RKO for the win, but they shake hands
Great DVD you should put this on your list defintelty hope you enjoy this DVD"
2nd worst PPV of 2004...after SummerSHAM!
H. Cady | CA | 02/05/2005
(2 out of 5 stars)
"Except for like 1 or 2 matches, this whole PPV sucked! Well let's get started shall we...
Match #1 Shelton benjamin vs. Chris Jericho (c) for the IC Championship: I think Jericho won this title just to pass it on to a fresh talent, that being Shelton! Shelton wins after a great match, the best of the card by far! 9/10
Match #2 Diva Battle Royal for the Women's Championship: Sucked like I thought it would. The divas were dressed as school girls...Trish retains. 2/10
Match #3 Kane vs. Snitsky in a Weapon of Choice match: Only other good match on the card! Did I ever mention how much Snitsky RULES!!!? Well he cheats, by not using the weapon of choice (a chair), and destroys Kane! 9/10
Match #4 Eugene vs. Bischoff: Trash! Bischoff should have won! Eugene sucks! Eugene shaves Bischoff bald...Vince makes Coach wear a dress, FUNNY stuff! 3/10
Match #5 La Resistance (c) vs. Benoit & Edge for the World Tag Team Championships: Edge walks out on Benoit, but Benoit stills manages to win on his own which was the only thing that made this garbage worth watching. Watch for Benoit's super victory!!! 6/10
Match #6 Christy Hemme vs. Carmella: Blah Blah Blah...SUCKS! Stupid lengerie pillow fight, Christy wins...LAME!!! 0/10
Match #7 HHH (c) vs. HBK for the World Heavyweight Championship: This was too bad for words! HBK shouldn't have been in this match cuz he was injured. Thank heavens Edge took HBK out in this match! HHH retains in a total stinker! 3/10
Match #8 Randy Orton vs. The Nature Boy in a Steel Cage Match: Decent but not that great. Was pretty bloody!!! But Randy Orton ruined this cuz he sucks...too bad he won, but who didn't see that one coming? 5/10
A horrible PPV to say the least...don't buy this!!! If you feel it necessary to see it, then borrow it from somebody who actually spent money on it. I hope the WWE opts to never do this PPV again!"